Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,061 members, 7,883,683 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Is It Good To Know Your Partner Take Home Parkage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Know Your Partner Take Home Parkage? (858 Views)

Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex / High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home / So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Know Your Partner Take Home Parkage? by bondxie(f): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2008
Pls am a bit confused here, I quite know how much my partner worth
in terms of his salary, so i am wondering , Is It not good to know ones partner
take home parkage.cos i got into some discussion with my colleaques at work recently,
and all of them were sayin that it is not good.

Pls, whats your take on these?,
Re: Is It Good To Know Your Partner Take Home Parkage? by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2008
It all depends on the level of communication the both of you have attained within the relationship. And also direction the relationship is going.

When you say 'partner' what you mean by that?
Re: Is It Good To Know Your Partner Take Home Parkage? by welli(f): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2008
boyfriend?NO.hubby?maybe yes
Re: Is It Good To Know Your Partner Take Home Parkage? by cixluv(f): 10:18am On Apr 29, 2008
@TOPIC

FOR SECURITY REASONS, NO

FOR LOVE SAKE, YES

depends on your priority level. security or love cheesy
Re: Is It Good To Know Your Partner Take Home Parkage? by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2008
A lot of Nigerian couples, even married ones, keep their earnings secret from each other, which I find really sad.

Is money that important to them, more than their marriage? A wealthy man / woman with a broken down marriage, who puts money before all else, will be a very sad, lonely person, albeit a rich one.

If you can't share your wealth or good fortune with your wife / husband, then you've got nothing. You might as well get buried with your money, because at that rate, you'll have no offsprings to leave it to.

Very sad. It depicts greed, materialism and distrust.
Re: Is It Good To Know Your Partner Take Home Parkage? by bondxie(f): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

It all depends on the level of communication the both of you have attained within the relationship. And also direction the relationship is going.

When you say 'partner' what you mean by that?

What i actually mean by partner is my husband,
Thankz
Re: Is It Good To Know Your Partner Take Home Parkage? by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2008
bondxie:

Thankz

If he's your husband, then IGNORE your work mates, saying it's not good to know what each other brings home!

They sound like a bunch of greedy, grasping conniving vultures to me.
Re: Is It Good To Know Your Partner Take Home Parkage? by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:10am On Apr 29, 2008
bondxie:

Thankz

Then YES! It is good to know.

Finance is a big /crucial part of a marriage. The couple would need to know how much is coming in every month in order to plan effectively. If they both can't talk money then there's a big problem.
Re: Is It Good To Know Your Partner Take Home Parkage? by tngtech(m): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2008
bondxie:

Thankz

Fine then, i don't see any reasons she shouldn't know my take home package.

(1) (Reply)

Laughable: But Its A Latest Discovery / Caring Lady With No Love: Whats The Result / Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.