Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,226 members, 7,947,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

What Do You Think About Being A House Wife ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Being A House Wife ? (3021 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class / Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Being A House Wife ? by 9jaboi1(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2008
Evry 1 is gt a difernt point of view
Re: What Do You Think About Being A House Wife ? by magrin: 5:24pm On May 03, 2008
I think this is the worst thing that can happen to any woman, just imagine staying at home your husband goes to work and kids grow up and start sch while you sit at home and turn to round about and beg for money to buy ten naira sweet, i beg all the education na for wetin
Re: What Do You Think About Being A House Wife ? by Mandora(f): 8:16pm On May 03, 2008
I dont think abt it
Re: What Do You Think About Being A House Wife ? by kellyp: 6:56am On May 04, 2008
@ chisimdi and the rest
i still think being a housewife is not a bad idea provided the lady is educated. If the husband is rich and the lady doesn't want to work. She can stay home n chop money, when she's bored, she can go out n get a job. big deal.
Re: What Do You Think About Being A House Wife ? by kellyp: 6:58am On May 04, 2008
i mean its cool to think u can quit ur job when u r burned out and your husband can still sustain the family comfortably. If anything happens, u can still get a job. i'd love to have a job, but will love it more that i can at any time quit and rest at home. Sometimes a woman just dnt feel like going to work in d morning.
Re: What Do You Think About Being A House Wife ? by kellyp: 7:02am On May 04, 2008
magrin:

I think this is the worst thing that can happen to any woman, just imagine staying at home your husband goes to work and kids grow up and start sch while you sit at home and turn to round about and beg for money to buy ten naira sweet, i beg all the education na for wetin

If the husband is the one that pays money into the wifes account or she has access to his credit card or stuff, she wont have to beg for 10 naira, but if the guy has to be begged each tym, den no point being a house wife. I talking like donald trump rich, i cant go looking for a job with that kinda guy if i dnt want to, my time will b spent shopping n chopping money ( my good luck na). Still education matters, if he gets bossy or we break up, certificate dey, n job go follow. if he doesnt mess up, better.
Re: What Do You Think About Being A House Wife ? by yinkausa(f): 8:11am On May 04, 2008
i will never be a housewife, i want to work and make my own money and help out in the house too. i want to be able to go to work or do a business, i will be so deppress if i become a housewife
Re: What Do You Think About Being A House Wife ? by JoyceAgim(f): 8:25am On May 04, 2008
a house wife!!wat for?did i go to skool to bag a degree in house wifery or wat?no way,dats a no go area for me.i need to practise ma profession besides i love being independent.how will life look like being a house wife? SO SO BORING,
Re: What Do You Think About Being A House Wife ? by JoyceAgim(f): 8:27am On May 04, 2008
a house wife!!wat for?did i go to skool to bag a degree in house wifery or wat?no way,dats a no go area for me.i need to practise ma profession besides i love being independent.how will life look like being a house wife? SO SO BORING,
Re: What Do You Think About Being A House Wife ? by yemivictor: 1:45pm On May 06, 2008
yinkausa:

i will never be a housewife, i want to work and make my own money and help out in the house too. i want to be able to go to work or do a business, i will be so deppress if i become a housewife

Who says you're immune from depression being a career woman!? undecided

bridget007:

as it stands I work and have man in lufe but he cointributes nothing so I have no choice but to be breadwinner, wife and mother, what is his role? I wonder, i just love him but could sure kick his ass!

Why don't you go ahead and kick his ass then!?

I bet you wouldn't dare!!

You enjoy the sex, doncha!? grin
Re: What Do You Think About Being A House Wife ? by Tahila(f): 3:17pm On May 06, 2008
I Do Not Agree With It!
Why, Shud I After Years Of Education, Jus Sit&& Look After The Home
Re: What Do You Think About Being A House Wife ? by enque(f): 3:20pm On May 06, 2008
in this day and age?? HELL NO!! it don't make sense anymore
Re: What Do You Think About Being A House Wife ? by eudio(f): 3:41pm On May 06, 2008
housewife?

wht am i going to do with it?Godforbid

stay at home and become with baby factory. no way. why did i go to school?

it wont work.

we will take care of the children together cool
Re: What Do You Think About Being A House Wife ? by tonib(f): 4:26pm On May 06, 2008
WHAT! house wife my foot. that is a no no. Can't imagine myself being a housewife and stay home all day and when my husby comes back

me: welcome darling, how's work?

him: work is fine, how is the house?

don't think i want that. i want to be able to contribute to the growth of the home too financially wink
Re: What Do You Think About Being A House Wife ? by meobizy(f): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
Some educated women don’t mind being one but it is quick going out of style.
The modern man wants a partner who can pull their weight financially because things are not easy nowadays.
Any woman who enters a marriage hoping to become a full time housewife has another thing coming.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? / Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me / Guys; What kind Of Girl Do You Like...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.