Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:15 AM

NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians (14142 Views)

NASS Officers Election: Crisis Brews In PDP / Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State / US Stations Marines In Ghana In Fear Of Post Election Crisis - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Super1759: 9:32am On May 29, 2013
on a second thought. He didn't declare himself chairman, did he?
People came together and rigged the whole system. Thanks to rochas for being sincere.
All the govs are not sincere.
Silly pigs that enjoy injustice. And the masses keep praying for change, yet the silly leaders gathered like vultures and devowed the truth.
*God is watching you all*
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by AmeLonRo(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2013
Sentiments apart sirs, madams.

Did the PDP constitution actually say that a governor can only go for a SINGLE term?

If YES the our man, Governor guilty as charged. If not then he is free as air. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by eebraa(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2013
Shameless old man..The video is proof that you didn't win the election..Go and solve the crisis on the plateau first
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:43am On May 29, 2013
The video evidence is so clear, Jang lost the election. The people of Plateau, tell your Gov to stop parading himself as NGF chairman, it's a show of shame. He has lost credibility in the land of politics
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Suljosh: 9:44am On May 29, 2013
All of you here stop beeing an a.s.s, and stop blaming our so called leaders. We shld rather blame ourselfs. Instead of us to stand up and fight them with every possible means we are here crying like a bunch of hungry kids. S. T. U. P. I. T country with bunch of R. E. T. A. R. D. E. E. N youths who can't even fight for their right. You bunches of harmles ZEBRAZ

1 Like

Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by IleIfe2(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2013
mr_man: Adiye funfun tio mo ara re lagba. Shioor kelebe tue angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Fussbot: 9:46am On May 29, 2013
Mr JAMB grin u have failed dis country!
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by killuminati(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2013
Shameless and selfish old man... See as hin be like winch!
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by marex: 9:46am On May 29, 2013
A hopeless and shameless invertebrate, who is old enough to be the father of both Amaechi and Jonathan, cladding himself in this robe of ignominy. Without even considering his imminent descent to sheol and have a rethink on this miserable life of his shocked....what hope for the younger Nigerian when a grand father could live a lie so brazenly? How could this kind of antiquated being even emerge a governor of a state amidst a younger and more vibrant lot.....na wa oooo angry

1 Like

Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by christextension: 9:47am On May 29, 2013
Let Amaechi convey governors forum meeting if really he won,atleast Jang has convey a meeting the following day after the election and 18 governors were in attendance.
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by sweetgala(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2013
Reptyle: How can a leade who has proved himself incapable of guaranteeing peace in his domain, concern himself with activities of the Governor's forum? May God help us in this country.

That was the first thing that crossed my mind when I heard of his intention to contest
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:52am On May 29, 2013
How can Amechi win an election he is not eligible to contest in? Aside:Seun in the name of whichever god u believe in remove those rules 4rm the comment page.shou! I don even cram them 4 head.
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by ibrahym47(m): 9:54am On May 29, 2013
christextension: Let Amaechi convey governors forum meeting if really he won,atleast Jang has convey a meeting the following day after the election and 18 governors were in attendance.
christextension: Let Amaechi convey governors forum meeting if really he won,atleast Jang has convey a meeting the following day after the election and 18 governors were in attendance.
. Oga u b slowpoke; common political trick.
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:56am On May 29, 2013
With regard to your age sir-Mr Jonah Jang, anytime you look into the mirror, don't seek your reflection rather search for self-respect because it can only depict you as an impostor!
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by obibanks: 9:58am On May 29, 2013
ΨђåƮ r people sayin amaechi didn't contest, bt the video clearly shows dat he was voted Fø̲̣̣я̅ even more than jang. Y did D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait till afta the election †φ claim dat amaechi didn't contest, because he won, nigeria and their mentality
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Tigerhead: 10:07am On May 29, 2013
I have seen a lot of footballers score goals that were disallowed by the referee. The player had most likely breached a rule before the goal.

Why is his so hard for the children on this forum to understand?

Jang has opened a proper office for the NGF and things are proceeding on course.

There are 23 PDP governors why should the PDP not dominate the NGF?
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by jude33084(m): 10:08am On May 29, 2013
AK 48: Jang is the valid ngf president irrespective of wining of loosing,let's assume he lost the election and he came second...ok?

Legally,you can not put something or nothing and expect it to stand,legally(in the eyes of the law) amaechi didn't contest in that election making jang the one and only candidate.....how?

Before I answer how,we have to agree on what ngf constitution we are using,is it the original one that doesn't permit re-election or the one single handedly hurriedly amended to create distraction and serve a mischievous purpose?

Is the original constitution is adopted,the winner becomes disqualified and the runner up becomes the winner.amaechi once benefitted from a legal interpretation (the worst interpretation in the whole world) vs omahia.

2.Is that video envidence a video envidence or a photoshop partially video n fully audo evidence self? Why did the visual hang wen the ballot paper were counted.

Omo! dem don show grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by AmeLonRo(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2013
Sentiments apart sirs, madams.

Did the PDP constitution actually say that a governor can only go for a SINGLE term as chairman of the forum?

If YES then our man, Governor ROTIMI Amaechi is TOTALLY guilty as charged. If not then he is free, FREE I SAY, as air. huh huh huh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Freezeman: 10:30am On May 29, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Super1759: if this man CAN publicly accept what he is not, then we are still robbing shoulders with corruption.
Just few days after the election,he opened a permanent office
Now he is apologizing for us to accept the fate.
I don't support evil and will not
Nemesis is watching this forum of crooks called "gov forum
Super1759: if this man CAN publicly accept what he is not, then we are still robbing shoulders with corruption.
Just few days after the election,he opened a permanent office
Now he is apologizing for us to accept the fate.
I don't support evil and will not
Nemesis is watching this forum of crooks called "gov forum
mehn you should know the PDP way of election by now its called A4 and dats it. You are either in the presidency camp and gain favour OR out and face the worst.
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Nattydonatus(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2013
dareyking: Pls i nid ur opinion dear narralanders can the tecno P3 download the WHATSAPP application..i nid ur candid opinion please...cuz i wnt to buy it
undecided
dareyking: Pls i nid ur opinion dear narralanders can the tecno P3 download the WHATSAPP application..i nid ur candid opinion please...cuz i wnt to buy it
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by JungleBoot: 10:57am On May 29, 2013
This is like the case of a woman whom a 'babalawo' gave a charm to aid her pregnancy then after giving birth she goes to the church to give testimony...I want2 drink small stout!!!
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 11:07am On May 29, 2013
Some of our leaders are very scary! If they can't put themselves in order how would they be able to put the nation they govern in order?

That image OP posted doesn't tell of a person who would be civilized or modern to carry out fair election. Young men with modern brain have to be put into positions to work for this nation. The older generation services are no longer required. They have messed the country up enough.
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Temptee101(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2013
Shameless man! Why you no go apologise after being smuggled into the seat like a thief which you actually are
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Temptee101(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2013
Suljosh: All of you here stop beeing an a.s.s, and stop blaming our so called leaders. We shld rather blame ourselfs. Instead of us to stand up and fight them with every possible means we are here crying like a bunch of hungry kids. S. T. U. P. I. T country with bunch of R. E. T. A. R. D. E. E. N youths who can't even fight for their right. You bunches of harmles ZEBRAZ
Oga warrior! Can you lead the fight??!
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by esorison(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2013
Yes, it can bro.
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by confusion247(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2013
madam_oringo: You did not win the election, you lost! The video evidence is there but a shameless PDP politician will say anything in their usual classless and shameless manner!
AMACHI is also a PDP politician.
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by tripxx: 11:26am On May 29, 2013
gov jang django is so histrionic. he is fast becoming a drama king. the video of the NGF election has gone viral. please who is he decieving? we all know gov amaechi won. the PDP is way too clueless.
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Tajolo(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2013
Are we realy celebrating democracy day when we can't conduct a simple free and fair election among 36 electorate for God sake, how are we going to conduct it among about 80million electorate. Jang u are an elder and u allow small boys in politice to rubbish ur name in mud. What a piety.
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by ShirelleBaby: 11:27am On May 29, 2013
i will answer you....when you......[quote
author=dareyking]Pls i nid ur opinion dear narralanders can the tecno
P3 download the WHATSAPP application..i nid ur candid opinion
please...cuz i wnt to buy it[/quote]wait oh.....,you no get google?mtchewww
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by econome(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2013
Na unna power, unna go take deh kill unna selves.
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by raphealolami(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2013
mr_man: Adiye funfun tio mo ara re lagba. Shioor kelebe tue angry

U sound more like FADEYI OLORO, I guess you are related?
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 29, 2013
Mr Jonah Jang if you are reading this, are you not suppossed to be a born again Christian? If so, why should you sacrifice truth on the alter of falsehood? You know that you did not win any election, why are you being economical with the truth? As an elder I expect a better action from you, which is that you stand by the truth at all times (even if it hurts you).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP, Jerry Gana Will Get Proper ‘beating’ In 2019 – APC Chieftain, Rotimi Fasaki / House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) / Buhari Back To Continue Good Work, Leadership – APDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.