Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,536 members, 7,914,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption (7055 Views)

Police Declare State Of Emergency In Kaduna / Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari / Abia Tribunal Annuls Election Of Emeka Nnamani, Bars APGA From Re-run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by Opey4luv(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2013
The problem we need to tackle at all cost in Nigeria is corruption. Nigeria is so corrupt that if you ask a secondary school student that what do u want to become, he will say that he want to become a senator in order to embezzle money.
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by Nobody: 10:09am On May 29, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Even though I don't like your style of writing but your post made a lot of sense.how do you expect a man that couldn't publicly declare his assets when his late boss willingly declare his own,a man whose wife was indicted by Efcc for money laundering, a man who still wanted Oteh and Diezani in his government,a man who granted amnesty to a confirmed thief all because he was/is political mentor,a man who couldn't account for over 100 billion dollars realised from crude sales last year among other to declare a state of emergency on corruption when he himself is a product and an embodiment of corruption ?
¥♡̨̐υ̲ said ΐτ̅ all,we need political cleansing i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ 9ja.
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by searay(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2013
God forbid bad things, for now where I want win councilor for my ward? No way.
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by Nobody: 10:17am On May 29, 2013
Oya oo GEJ go and start it in his house.
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by Afam4evaIsASlut: 10:18am On May 29, 2013
optimus-prime1:
In other words, he's trying to say the military should take over again, right?
If only people would understand corruption exist's everywhere... Nigerians just tend to overblow their rations, typical. Smh...

My friend shut the hell up!

This must have been the same mentality that yeye Nigerian man that ended up being the Mayor of East Cleveland brought to this country. Useless man, he became the first foreign born Mayor..... u know what the fool did? He started using his position to seek favors. Na ordinary wristwatch wey he beg for wey F.B.I take dash am like 9yrs; just to remind am say this no be Naija and we dont tolerate crap like what youre encouraging above.

If you dont believe me, click on the link below, Mugu, and listen to your brother talk about his experience for preying on the confidence of the people left in his care. Oh, and guess what? While he was in prison, his son killed his Mother. Yeah, that thieving Mayor is now living in the basement of his childhood friend's house (since he's cant afford to rent his own home) and last we heard he was working part-time in a shoe-lace production factory for $7.93/hr.

Man, fx*cuk outta here with your ignorant, crooked, mentality. Onye Oshi!!!

http://fox8.com/2012/09/08/exclusive-former-east-cleveland-mayor-speaks-for-first-time/

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2009/08/onunwor_sentenced_to_life_for.html
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by OneNaira6: 10:21am On May 29, 2013
lol but i support ken on this but knowing naija politicians, i doubt GEJ would do it and i doubt Abby Nigerian politician would allow him to do it. isn't the EFCC also corrupt? yet it's the political organization that was meant to fight against corruption.
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by eldoc2003(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2013
Buoyantic: c diz ibo man ..pot calling a kettle black * no offence on ibos o*
People like u are the problem of Nigeria
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by omenka(m): 10:27am On May 29, 2013
One of the few men with dignity in Nigeria's politicosphare. Be careful sir, the pple at the top echelon would see your statement as a threat to their livelyhood.
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by Nuzo1(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

Ehen, this is the excuse you wanna give? Na wa o. So, why is he stealing and encouraging others to steal now?

I'm just stating the obvious.
Not excusing or encouraging anybody.
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by ZUBY77(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2013
I love this man. He stood his ground when OBJ wanted third term..

and people say Igbos have no presidential material
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by Drunk: 11:02am On May 29, 2013
Buoyantic: c diz ibo man ..pot calling a kettle black * no offence on ibos o*
Exactly, what point have you made? Chauvinist!
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by Exponental(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2013
Armed robbers dont rob their colleagues.
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by poke(m): 11:31am On May 29, 2013
ABEG MAKE UNA BRING ANODA TOPIICI
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by pbling: 11:39am On May 29, 2013
pot calin kettle blak
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by gerald09(m): 11:55am On May 29, 2013
Before I read dis rubbish article I ask Mr ken why is it you f*ucked up politicians never do the right thing when in power but after ur leave power u state bringing up stupid in sights. U shuld be ashamed of urself for opening ur month cos even if u are giving the chance to be senate president again u wuld go against ur word but u wuld be worst than dey are nw. These old men have no decency left in dem, what did u do to change/fight corruption when u where senate president, what are u doin now to help fight corruption. I won't want to have a father who don't stand by his actions, u follow dem light matches why u dey complain say the country is burning.
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by Jonranti(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2013
demitola: Isnt corruption their real means of livelihood? Next topic pls!
running ur mouth lyk tap water...lets see wat u'll do wen u get dere...everybody z corrupt...only dat nigerians broadcast deirz 4 d whole world 2 see....nigeria z nt as corrupt as D USA....yet dey say we...are one of d most corrupt in d world

1 Like

Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by pappythinko(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2013
He is corrupt, and also aiding corruption in the country; Nigerians do not deserve a president like GEJ. The ship of this country is too big for Him to steer to a safe land. God is on the throne..
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by Olaolufred(m): 1:17pm On May 29, 2013
THIS IS A TALL ORDER.
IF IT MUST BE DONE, IT DEFINITELY WILL NOT BE UNDER PDP.
14 YEARS DOWN THE LINE, THE ANSWER TO FRANK IDOKO'S LAST QUESTION ON WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE IS PDP = CORRUPTION.
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by bakynes(m): 1:51pm On May 29, 2013
Jonranti:
running ur mouth lyk tap water...lets see wat u'll do wen u get dere...everybody z corrupt...only dat nigerians broadcast deirz 4 d whole world 2 see....nigeria z nt as corrupt as D USA....yet dey say we...are one of d most corrupt in d world

I don't think your alright for you to ve said the USA is more corrupt than Nigeria.The development is visible in the USA and is nt in Nigeria.
To address the issue of corruption I think Jonathan is a master of the game.A country where the president appoints the chief justice of d fedration, a country where d presidents appoints the Electoral chairman, a country where Governors swear in High court Judges, a country where the leaders are nt accountable to the citizens,failed judicial system controlled by the executive instead of being an independent arm of the system.Nigeria and Nigerians why can't we just make things right we no get any other country to call our own o
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by InvertedHammer: 3:07pm On May 29, 2013
/
Everyone sabi talk for Nigeria until you make them in-charge of something
//
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by Deeman87: 8:25pm On May 29, 2013
InvertedHammer: /
Everyone sabi talk for Nigeria until you make them in-charge of something
//
Corruption is crime to humanity, so I wil not indulge in it...
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by Jonranti(m): 11:28pm On May 29, 2013
bakynes:

I don't think your alright for you to ve said the USA is more corrupt than Nigeria.The development is visible in the USA and is nt in Nigeria.
To address the issue of corruption I think Jonathan is a master of the game.A country where the president appoints the chief justice of d fedration, a country where d presidents appoints the Electoral chairman, a country where Governors swear in High court Judges, a country where the leaders are nt accountable to the citizens,failed judicial system controlled by the executive instead of being an independent arm of the system.Nigeria and Nigerians why can't we just make things right we no get any other country to call our own o
U seem 2 4get dat d USA is 250 years old...and nigeria is jst a little above 50...ao abt going down on memory lane and compare d USA of 200 years ago with d nigeria of 2day....
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by Afam4evaIsASlut: 6:37am On May 30, 2013
Jonranti:
U seem 2 4get dat d USA is 250 years old...and nigeria is jst a little above 50...ao abt going down on memory lane and compare d USA of 200 years ago with d nigeria of 2day....

Why dont you then stop using cell-phones and revert to sending messages via homing-pigeons or walking and using horses and other beasts, so we know ure really trying to play catch-up?
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by coputa(m): 6:43am On May 30, 2013
Corruption is not only the source of survival of politicians but that of majority of Nigerians..it is our way of life,it is enshrine in our constitution....it is only an external body that can handle corruption in Nigeria..
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by akpanbaba: 10:38am On May 30, 2013
See who is talking about the state of emergency on corruption.This country is in trouble.Is it not the man who bought a vehicle at the price that could feed several nigerians for months or years?
Re: Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption by 1009ja: 11:06am On May 30, 2013
What about Ken Nnamani's multi million dollar acquisition of apartmens and condos in many cities in Maryland, USA? The Rendezvous (a multi million dollar event pavilion) in Beltsville, Maryland is also owned by Ken Nnamani. He also owns several shopping malls in Maryland. Lots of grocery warehouses in Baltimore as well. So shut up Nnamani because you are also a looter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Landmark Achievements In Nigeria Since 1914 / National Assembly Leadership Behind 2022 Budget Padding, Aggrieved Lawmakers Say / Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.