Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,211 members, 7,910,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

Whats The Nature Of Your Job And How Efficient Is Your Job? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Whats The Nature Of Your Job And How Efficient Is Your Job? (589 Views)

School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired / Should I Quit My Job And Be Self-employed? / 9 Smart Ways To Say No To Your Boss Without Losing Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Nature Of Your Job And How Efficient Is Your Job? by Nobody: 7:56am On May 29, 2013
The Workers Day
Its the[b]Workers Day[/b]. Though many people are still unemployed...its an obligation we celebrate it hoping that its objective such as: fair and adequate employment standard, rights of workers etc may one day be reached through this day. What's The Nature Of Your Job
We don't work at the same places and so our job-nature should be different. What makes a country a good and standard one in terms of employment and earnings, is having a job that suites the space of time you have, and at the same time being able to satisfy your needs atleast to an extent. Most people due to high rate of unemployment resort to a job that's not spaceful in terms of time and at same time not helping financially.
So, whats the nature of their job..does it satisfy your need to an extent, Is it spaceous, what is it that you wish to be your job?
How Much Do You Earn?
I know this may sound weird...but its also one of those things that determine the stability of the country. In some developed countries, people may earn millions of Dollars per year some earn $40,000 but both live well and to an extent satisfied. That is...the million maker shouldn't encroach on the earning of the $40,000 maker, when this happens, we say "the rich became richer and the poor became poorer" and thats the problem we face in the country. So, tell us how much you make per week, month, year and we will see for ourselves the large disparity between the poor and rich.
Fight For Unemployment
Thats what today suppose to be all about. We often forget that its a major issue in the country. Previously, I would stand at the Square to see or maybe at the television to watch governors make numerous promises to workers and thats all. Most governors are just there for ceremonial functions. This the Workers Day and everyone: the president,governors, workers, non-workers, children...should joing hands and fight the issue of unemployment for a better living.
Are you still unemployed...why? Lay your complaints...lets share with you.
Happy Workers Day
For all workers...non-workers...students etc lets celebrate and welcome the day warmly as we fight for a better living in the country.
Share your work experiences...how much do you earn...whats the nature of your job...what kinda job do you wish to have...how can the unemployment issue in the be curbed?
Hapi Workers Day...I love you all.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Atleast $40 Daily Trading On Betonmarkets With 24hours / Companies And Allied Matters Act In Nigeria / Getting Married OR Planning An Event This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.