Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace? (581 Views)

Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? Please Tell Me / Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Terror / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace? by Nobody: 9:03am On May 29, 2013
After the killing of the soldier in the UK, we have not had one top muslim cleric or scholar codemn the act. Not one president of an islamic country codemn the act. If this type of crime was committed in the name of Jesus, the pope would be the first person on the TV condemning the attack. But what we have is islamic scholars trying to take a neutral view. Some will condemn the attack with a but....
Also, whenever I see a muslim that prays 5 times day, and becomes very devoted, I see a potential terrorist. Why? Because they're easily brainwashed by extremist. Or how many times have u seen a non devoted muslim (one dat prays say jst twice a day) become a terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace? by critique101(f): 9:28am On May 29, 2013
I don't c the "peace" cos the average Muslim feels killing a non-muslim will earn him virgins in paradise. There is no country with Muslim and indigenes of other religions that is living in peace. There must be trouble. Even when all indigenes r Muslims, they still kill eachother eg. In Iraq where the sunnis and shiites r at war with eachother

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Letter In The Night / The Third Heaven / Troubled Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.