Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:03 AM

Short Story: Am A Twin, And Its A Curse (beyond Borders) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Story: Am A Twin, And Its A Curse (beyond Borders) (968 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja / A Touching Story: Am 37 Without A Suitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Story: Am A Twin, And Its A Curse (beyond Borders) by extraflyfineboy(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=8pt][b] To a lot of people, Twins could be tagged with blessing, but to me it’s a curse.
My name is Maryjane and I have a twin sister named Maryjoy. It’s not just our names that is similar, almost every

other thing about us is similar except our conscience. Am the social one and my sister the quiet one so I easily made

a lot of friends. Maryjoy was the quite type, with a lot of evil stuffs going through her mind always.

We are identical twins, the real identical twins. The same height, colour, voice…..Even our parents find it hard to

differentiate between the both of us. It sounds sweet dosent it? But it is not. My twin sis is Evil. I remember when

we were in primary school, I took first position and she last, but she stole my result and claimed she was me.

Even when I won the quiz competition in our church, she marched to the alter and claimed my trophy leaving me

speechless in the congregation.

What made her deadly is she could swing into any mood she likes. Although it used to be fun while growing up, we would

go to the cinema and watch movies using only one ticket, deceive friends and make a big laugh out of it etc.

Since people couldn’t differentiate between us, they called us Mary.

My twin slept with almost all the boys in our neighbourhood. It disgust me to see stupid boys telling me things like

‘’hey, hope u’ll come back this night for another round, l enjoyed last night’s own.” I could not stand the ridicule,

so when it was time for college, I put a different school from hers, yet she wouldn’t let me be. She would travel 6

hours every weekend from her school to mine every weekend. If she noticed I was having a problem with any course, she

would go and sleep with the lecturer to ensure I pass. The foolish men, thinking it’s me would pass me and later

approach me asking for a repeat.

Things went from bad to worse. I stopped keeping boyfriends cos’ she slept with all of them. Sometimes I feel she is a

demon sent to torture me.

Immediately after we graduated, I left the country and began to live a quite live. I was in communication with my

family but I did not give them the full address of where I stayed.

Three months ago, I met this amazing guy. We fell in love and plan to marry soon. But just like lightening, last week

Maryjoy showed her face in my home. How she found out where I stay I can’t decipher. I have refused to introduce her

to my man. I’ve been begging her to go back but she laughed it off. I can’t commit suicide, neither do I have the

heart to kill my own twin.

Every one has a cross to carry, but this cross is too heavy for me. I own a double barrel pistol but I only use it for

hunting. Am at a cross road, please advice me before I loose my mind!!!
FOR MORE STORIES LIKE THIS LOG ON TO http://umehoma..com

Re: Short Story: Am A Twin, And Its A Curse (beyond Borders) by overdrive(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2013
We are all pencils in d hand of our creator.

1 Like

Re: Short Story: Am A Twin, And Its A Curse (beyond Borders) by vallycan: 11:12am On May 29, 2013
Dis a double impact catastrophy, dat u need prayer encryptin codes in decipherin dis evil an devil incarnated twin of urs, cus one day u'll wake up in a wrong side of bed regretin how gr8 d next calamity or atrousity she'll be:

1 Like

Re: Short Story: Am A Twin, And Its A Curse (beyond Borders) by AtheistD(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2013
Let your hubby know about her so he will be on his guard. Also make effort to change your appearance. Dye your hair etc. The less you look like her the less likely there will be problems.

She slept with lecturers on your behalf... hmmmm... seems like you too were working together and now you want out?

1 Like

Re: Short Story: Am A Twin, And Its A Curse (beyond Borders) by greedie1(f): 12:35pm On May 29, 2013
You must tell your future hubby about this twin of urs, so can constantly be.on his guard. we dont want her sleepin wit him do we??

yes change ur looks too.
Talk to ur twin... try to make her change
Talk to family too to talk to her
and PRAY. Its not beyond God to make her a model twin.
Re: Short Story: Am A Twin, And Its A Curse (beyond Borders) by adepojuis: 12:40pm On May 29, 2013
Just forget about d hunting toolz,but i believe there are two thinz involved

(1) (Reply)

How Happy Would You Be Getting Married To The Last Person You Were Intimate With / Your First Reaction Discovering He Or She Is Gay? / 21 Secrets To A Successful Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.