Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,146 members, 7,970,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:10 AM

Nigeria Celebrates Democracy Day-2013, A Personal View. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Celebrates Democracy Day-2013, A Personal View. (610 Views)

Personal View On Nass And My Advice To GMB / A Personal View On The Anti-buhari Documentary / Archbishop’s Comments On Boko Haram “personal View” — Nigerian Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Celebrates Democracy Day-2013, A Personal View. by BENEKU: 11:38am On May 29, 2013
It is proper and fitting to do so, to celebrate when the time comes.
Our leaders will attend various churches today and Sunday to dance to the glory of God. What will our numerous Pastors and Reverends PREACH to them? Seeing they have come to enrich them financially, they shall shower praises on them without telling them the truth. Someone may be tempted to ask the kind of truth I know. Let me answer the question in my style ‘’God has so blessed this country Nigeria, with rich natural resources. DEMOCRACY a system of government of the people, by the people and for the people. An arrangement where leaders are chosen to pilot the affairs of the people through equitable management of these resources’’. That is ONE BIG TRUTH I know
. In my state Delta, the people are not allowed to choose who leads them. The leaders force themselves on the people through Supports of the clan heads,[ Ivies and the Ekobaro]. Many church leaders are guilty of this same offense, plus the motor-park Lords. We need to know that God will JUDGE us ALL one day. At church we learn that God Hates oppression. Our LEADERS both RELIGIOUS and SECULAR have sold their souls to satanic-world-of-fallacy and the worship of lucre has blinded them so that they lose focus, especially the so-called-men-of-God. And there is no one to correct them because they have thrown conscience and guilt to the wind. They take pride and glory in vanity.
If the government shares food to the common man’s table through the works they do by creating jobs and opening job opportunities for the people through practical performance and not theories and praise-singing, favor-seeking hobbledehoy, creating confusion and false hope for the people and cutting their salaries and denying them of their rights to promotion is NOT democracy to me. SO WE HAVE NOTHING TO CELEBRATE as far as Delta state is concerned. That is my submission.

(1) (Reply)

Governor T.a's Speech On Democracy Day / 7 Things You Should NEVER Allow In Your Marriage / Good News Or Bad News Which Would U Listen To 1st?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.