Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,195 members, 7,880,717 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:05 AM

Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... (7290 Views)

I Can’t Do Without S3x Daily!! 16year Old Girl Laments / Let’s Discuss: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / Can A Relationship Survive A Break? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by sexymoma(f): 4:51pm On May 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
taps her at the back..miss lover gurl; abeg when r u getting married?
2040 kiss You have issues on that undecided
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by 50calibre(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2013
Nomski0:

you are the perfect example of someone controlled by the western culture. Who told you that virginity is over-rated? Or that if you dont sleep with your man, you guys are like brother and sister? *shaking my head* i dont want to even ask if you are religious, because its obvious you are not. God who condems fornication didnt know what he was talking about right? He didnt know what was best for us. Now everyone is supporting sex before marriage, soon it'll be homosexualism, then devil worshipping then atheism. Just because everyone does it doesnt make it right. THIS IS AFRICA AND WE HAVE OUR CULTURE TO UPHOLD.

Dear sister, if you are a virgin, go and lose it ASAP because this thing you are saying isn't valid anymore. Virginity is unimportant, unhealthy and just overrated in Africa. Simple!
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by sexymoma(f): 4:56pm On May 29, 2013
50calibre:

Dear sister, if you are a virgin, go and lose it ASAP because this thing you are saying isn't valid anymore. Virginity is unimportant, unhealthy and just overrated in Africa. Simple!
My dear Brother are you telling me now that if your daughter is a Virgin at 22 it a calamity Olodumare have mercy.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nomski0(f): 4:57pm On May 29, 2013
50calibre:

Wow! Thanks for the advice. Why dont you wait so you can advice your daughter that way.....or maybe your sister.
I still maintain what i said, virginity is not over-rated in africa. Due to its rarity, it is actually treasured by real men. Not everyone is like you. Not every one likes the idea of marrying someone whom every tom dick and harry has jumped on.
Just know, there's a special place for fornicators in hell.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by jmoore(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2013
A real man has selfcontrol, makes use of his brain while others think with their peni* .

We are humans and not animals. Dating is not mating. Sex outside marriage is an abuse of sex.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Provie(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2013
What a society of Pretenders! Must we fake?
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nomski0(f): 5:00pm On May 29, 2013
sexymoma: My dear Brother are you telling me now that if your daughter is a Virgin at 22 it a calamity Olodumare have mercy.

Me i'm sitting here wondering for the guy o! Some people are just plain clueless.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by 50calibre(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2013
sexymoma: My dear Brother are you telling me now that if your daughter is a Virgin at 22 it a calamity Olodumare have mercy.

Yes! If my daughter is still a Virgin at 22, it would give me sleepless nights. Once she clocks 18, her virginity should be taken away, it's like a Jewish bar-mitzvah, it signifies a transition.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 29, 2013
50calibre:

Keep that advice for your daughter, your sisters and the females in your family.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 29, 2013
50calibre:

Yes! If my daughter is still a Virgin at 22, it would give me sleepless nights. Once she clocks 18, her virginity should be taken away, it's like a Jewish bar-mitzvah, it signifies a transition.

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by 50calibre(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2013
Nomski0:

Wow! Thanks for the advice. Why dont you wait so you can advice your daughter that way.....or maybe your sister.
I still maintain what i said, virginity is not over-rated in africa. Due to its rarity, it is actually treasured by real men. Not everyone is like you. Not every one likes the idea of marrying someone whom every tom dick and harry has jumped on.
Just know, there's a special place for fornicators in hell.

I wonder why Africans put value or pay more emphasis to trivial issues instead of focussing on more pressing matters.

Virginity is over-rated, abnormal, unhealthy and a height of insanity, something only craved by foolish men.

It's like someone saying I won't use my nose to breath till I get married. Insanity
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by postulate321(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2013
50calibre:

if i say, you are an error to humanity and especially africa. I would be insulting God. But the fact still remains that you are LUNATIC! I cant imagine such kind of human been with such a thinking mentality as yours here in africa. If you aint religous atleast be moral. Dont let your children in the nearest feature see you as a mistake pls.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by sexymoma(f): 5:17pm On May 29, 2013
50calibre:

Then when she s 22, you would become father-In-Law to Multiple Son-In-Law. grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by sexymoma(f): 5:19pm On May 29, 2013
50calibre:

I wonder why Africans put value or pay more emphasis to trivial issues instead of focussing on more pressing matters.

Virginity is over-rated, abnormal, unhealthy and a height of insanity, something only craved by foolish men.

It's like someone saying I won't use my nose to breath till I get married. Insanity
We all know when you dont use your nose to breath it leads to death, tell me how will it affect you when you abstain from sex undecided
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by 50calibre(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2013
postulate321: if i say, you are an error to humanity and especially africa. I would be insulting God. But the fact still remains that you are LUNATIC! I cant imagine such kind of human been with such a thinking mentality as yours here in africa. If you aint religous atleast be moral. Dont let your children in the nearest feature see you as a mistake pls.

This has got nothing to do with morals, it is telling your kids the facts of life, what counts and what doesn't in this present world, As humans and times evolve, we also have to evolve in our thinking.

You have nothing to say about Africa, where parents still whip their kids with rods like animals. No wonder a research once said that the average IQ of Africans is below 70. Just look at you cursing like a banshee.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by 50calibre(m): 5:22pm On May 29, 2013
sexymoma: Then when she s 22, you would become father-In-Law to Multiple Son-In-Law. grin

Where does it say a girl must marry everyone she dates?
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by 50calibre(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2013
sexymoma: We all know when you dont use your nose to breath it leads to death, tell me how will it affect you when you abstain from sex undecided

No it doesn't. You can use your mouth to breath without the aid of the nose. My question is why don't you do that?
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Larrey(f): 5:27pm On May 29, 2013
ℓ̊ dnt really tink so but w̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇†̥ GOD all things are possible and it depends on individual's believe. ♏Ɣ sister's bfriend left her cos she said no sex b4 marriage, even all these brothers and sisters are really falling into temptation cos most of them have had sex b4 becoming born again. A friend of friend of mine met this born again brother late last year (the lady Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ not that deep)and the brother said no sex b4 marriage (but the lady was worried cos she wanted to knw if he's not impotent)but ♏Ɣ own friend told ♍ƺ last week that the brother demanded for sex cos he was not feeling alrite and lady accepted and they made love to extend that she was complaining to ♏Ɣ friend that she was weak,the brother called her the next day that they have sinned against GOD that they should not repeat it again. it takes Glory of GOD and determination to hold urself cos Τ̣̣ђȋ̝̊̅§ body d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fail sometimes ooo
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by MrCork: 5:28pm On May 29, 2013
..i prefer to eat punny angry
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by kolamilan(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2013
on the flip side, can a relationship survive without money ?
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by postulate321(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2013
50calibre:

This has got nothing to do with morals, it is telling your kids the facts of life, what counts and what doesn't in this present world, As humans and times evolve, we also have to evolve in our thinking.

You have nothing to say about Africa, where parents still whip their kids with rods like animals. No wonder a research once said that the average IQ of Africans is below 70. Just look at you cursing like a banshee.
dude you got your views about the present world and i got mine too. Soo live your life according to your views or believe rether. But please dont spread your ideas to others,its advisable you keep it to yourself.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nomski0(f): 5:59pm On May 29, 2013
50calibre:

Where does it say a girl must marry everyone she dates?

And where does it state that a girl must sleep with every guy you date?
I suppose you support one night stands too.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 29, 2013
slymm: There is no correct answer to the Ops question. Some relationships can ssurvive without sex and some caan not survive without sex. Most guys are controlled by their dicks and have no self discipline anyway, and most women have now made the middle of their legs their self esteem guage.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 29, 2013
gedtalks: theres something about boy and girl closeness....there is the temptation to have sex. If the feeling is not satisfied over a long time, and both of them just keep relating . The relationship shifts from lovers to just friends as familiarity steps in. Familiarity would bring contempt - he will surely see you like his sister. Girl if you want to keep your relationship going without sex, then there MUST be something extra-ordinary about you that makes the guy love you without being distracted by hundreds of preety girls. Dont think this special thing is ''virginity'' O! Cos these days most guys see virgin girls as either childish-minded or ''never had an opportunity to have sex''. My advice to you is if you are not prepared for sex, then FORGET about dating......or maybe you find a guy that reasons like you. He too MUST be a ''virgin guy'' too. And you pple can act your cartoon love together. Best of luck
dat cartoon love lyf together is d best my dear..all dis no dullin tin wud end 1 day..u r ageing u wud soon realise itz nt worth it

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 29, 2013
SlyIg: My dear, don't be deceived!
The answer is no if you're a Nigerian!

Don't let anyone confuse you so that you don't miss your dream guy.
plz tell me dat didn't cum 4rm a gurl..wtf!
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 29, 2013
50calibre:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 29, 2013
sexymoma: Then when she s 22, you would become father-In-Law to Multiple Son-In-Law. grin
#GBAM!#
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by awistle(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2013
50Calibre is yarning true fact.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by sexymoma(f): 7:02pm On May 29, 2013
Harbosede02: plz tell me dat didn't cum 4rm a gurl..wtf!
i tire o
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by fejiluv(f): 7:18pm On May 29, 2013
All a relationship needs to survive is love.....true love nd love is not sex.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by nlmonpoint(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2013
Nnop it can't except either or Both parties are having sex outside!!! Chikennaa !!! Sex is food most especially when You are married !!!
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by sexymoma(f): 7:36pm On May 29, 2013
nlmonpoint: Nnop it can't except either or Both parties are having sex outside!!! Chikennaa !!! Sex is food most especially when You are married !!!
you av said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite / Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises / Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.