Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,346 members, 7,974,461 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:43 AM

Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. (32374 Views)

Please, I Need To Know If This Product Is Good / South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) / Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by goodgood2(m): 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2013
Kids have taken over nairaland. The mods have embarked on a sabbatical leave. There should be a "kids' section", where topics like these can be "pushed" to. Seun, take note. If you do nothing, I'll report you to our oga @ the top.
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by goodgood2(m): 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
Let me save this kid's life. He may have planned to commit suicide if I said "you are ugly".

Kid, you're very handsome!
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by boron10(m): 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
If i vex post my picture here, mod go ban me till 2099.
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by killuminati(m): 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
Cutejay: What's all this for christ sake? Been holding my comment for a long time now-i thought this was a forum for intellectuals and mature minds.
If this was how nairaland was i wouldn't have joined.
The rate at which nairaland is depreciating is alarming.
2go kids are taking over nairaland-mature adults don't act this way.
And the MOD who put this on the front page i dont know what to say to you.
@op you are not ugly so please go and read your books.
madam, shey na by force to log in? Abi pesin put .________________/\_
< / '—_______——____|]
/_==0;;;;;;;;___.:/
), —.(_(__) /
// (..) ), ——"
//___// for your head say mek u no log out?

Abeg dis is Nairaland not ur fathers house where you do what you want...simply stay out if you don't like the thread or look for tonto's thread in di celeb's section...no tenks!

3 Likes

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
The op is goodlooking, there i said it if e pain you go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Damseluc(f): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2013
Lol at funny comments. Haba Nairalanders make una take am easy with the guy na.
At op handsome or not, nobody has the right to make you feel inferior without ur consent. So long as dough dey, you fine.
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by somegirl1: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2013
From your poses, it's obvious that nothing anyone thinks would convince you that you aren't all that.

You've nothing to worry about however.
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by graphicsplay: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2013
YOU ARE NOT UGLY LITTLE BOY. BUT DOUBT HAVING BEEN ESTABLISHED IN YOUR MIND AS REGARDS YOUR GOOD LOOKS,I HAVE COME TO AN INEVITABLE DECISION OF GIVING YOU AN EXTRA PAIR OF EYEBALLS. YOU CAN NOW TAKE A 3D OBSERVATION OF THY LOOKS! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Efikman(m): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
graphicsplay: YOU ARE NOT UGLY LITTLE BOY. BUT DOUBT HAVING BEEN ESTABLISHED IN YOUR MIND AS REGARDS YOUR GOOD LOOKS,I HAVE COME TO AN INEVITABLE DECISION OF GIVING YOU AN EXTRA PAIR OF EYEBALLS. YOU CAN NOW TAKE A 3D OBSERVATION OF THY LOOKS! grin grin
YOU WICKED OOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by euromoney(f): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
babarazy: Nairaland don tire me o.... I wan port.
Port to €uroland asap!
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by tpia5: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
jamb, please remark those scripts.

see what the kids are doing now.
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by graphicsplay: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
Efikman: YOU WICKED OOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin

NOT AT ALL. JUST OFFERED THE LITTLE BOY A HELPING PAIR OF EYES, SORRY HAND. I WISH HE COULD USE THOSE EYES MORE ON HIS BOOKS. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by yhemini: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2013
raytony: Very soon, a mad man will post on nairaland asking our opinion if he is truly mad. It will also make frontpage because Op sef dey mad.
ON POINT!!! LMFAOL
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by orgy: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
HANDSOMELY UGLY
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Jazzgreen(m): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
my own de com soonest .since na d order these days .A NAIRALANDer Wants To Know If He's On Suit Or Not

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by meine: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
jobless thread grin grin grin

@Poster, you resemble wizkid small sha. your hand was on your dikkkk were you packing it on something
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Jazzgreen(m): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
Damseluc: Lol at funny comments. Haba Nairalanders make una take am easy with the guy na.
At op handsome or not, nobody has the right to make you feel inferior without ur consent. So long as dough dey, you fine.
so you follow me watch the cartoon,of the princess who won via lottery.Though she's a real princess sha.Let's talk about it dan dis nonsense thread
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by AbuMikey(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
Am not in any MR NAIRALAND competition,and as ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ Y'all asking ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ if I've done ♍Ɣ assignment __I've got no assignment to do,just preparing ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ PostUTME and lastly, am 17 years old and I've got no GirlFriend......!!!!

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Temptee101(m): 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
horlajide: Seems this is the new trend Seun and his Mods would rather promote.

Who visits this site for the first time,see this on FP and not consider it a mushroom site?

Mark my words When NL's monopoly is over;Seun would sit up
10000000Likes. Btw, Seun what are all those rules doing on the reply page?
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Temptee101(m): 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
Abu Mikey: Am not in any MR NAIRALAND competition,and as ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ Y'all asking ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ if I've done ♍Ɣ assignment __I've got no assignment to do,just preparing ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ PostUTME and lastly, am 17 years old and I've got no GirlFriend......!!!!
Chai! 17? No wonder. I advice you kid, devote more of your time to your studies. U are way too tender to pre-occupy your mind with whether you are handsome or not. Face your books n make your people proud n you would see how handsome u really are

2 Likes

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by graphicsplay: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
Jazzgreen: my own de com soonest .since na d order these days .A NAIRALANDer Wants To Know If He's On Suit Or Not

THESE JUVENILE ACTS GOTTA STOP!

3 Likes

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by albacete(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
Abu Mikey: Am not in any MR NAIRALAND competition,and as ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ Y'all asking ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ if I've done ♍Ɣ assignment __I've got no assignment to do,just preparing ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ PostUTME and lastly, am 17 years old and I've got no GirlFriend......!!!!

I ask again, what was ur JAMB score?

It's like u just got a new BB. Congrats!
Now put off those fonts!

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by demmy55(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
oluwadare26: C this young boy... World don spoil o.. Av u done ur assignment? NO!!! U are here to know if u are handsome or not instead of u to face ur studies...what do u even know by Handsomeness in man? Don't tell me u have a girlfriend o...well, come back and post urself in 10yrs to come so we'll be able to judge u..

Abeg leave the boy jor. This is the time he has to do such. In 10yrs to come, he may be busy in Job/vacancies section.

4 Likes

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by ecosanders: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
Am so disapointd in Seun and his Moderators, many educative nd informative thread r lyind there idle, whle NONSENSE THREAD like dis one r making frnt page. U r killing Nairaland if u dnt kw.
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by BanigoMildred: 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hmmmmmm !
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Temptee101(m): 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2013
After na dem go stil complain say Jamb mark dem down. See pikin wey supos channel all im energy n time to im books, dey here dey ask weda im wowo or ugly? Kid! Face your books. These days a word is enof for a fool talk mor of you wey dey claim say u dey wise
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by YoungGame: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
good.good:
Let me save this kid's life. He may have planned to commit suicide if I said "you are ugly".

Kid, you're very handsome!
@the bolded, nah....niggaz don't do that here in Nigeria tongue

graphicsplay:

lwkmd...choi, why you turn that nigga into a donkey?grin
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Jazzgreen(m): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
graphicsplay:

when SEUN returns from SALAT .
meanwhile mods ,better open a TEEN SECTION immediately! cos it's getting out of hand. God bless NL.
to my fellow teens ,u will get handsome anyday you become an intellectual giant .beliv me,people(girls precisely)admire nothin more dan BRAIN.#talkin from experience# THANKS ! *jumps out from window as he steals BB charger from senior sister*
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Fussbot: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
I HAV SAID IT SEVERAL TIMES and I will keep saying it dat, if u tink u are 2 old 4 nairaland pls don't login ur account

Seun called it's site NAIRAlLAND and not MENSLAND OR WOMENSLAND and not even ur FATHERLAND!mtsheew

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Systemguru: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
babarazy: Nairaland don tire me o.... I wan port.
port go Where...lol abi saka don teach you how to port.
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by mmimahbub(m): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
graphicsplay:

na wa oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Recommend A Powerful & Long-lasting Cologne / Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 / Ghanaian Man Snoring While Barbing His Hair In A Salon (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.