Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,215 members, 7,910,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:53 AM

You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me (1571 Views)

Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Swagalicious: 2:04pm On May 29, 2013
Saw a post of a guy boasting about his handsomeness and even exchanging words with adults older than him.ok let me shut his mouth up so he will know that its not just 10 people that are using naira land but millions and even more handsome people than me and him combined

Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by greedie1(f): 2:11pm On May 29, 2013
you are handsome too..... so handsome u look lyk a girl smiley
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by greedie1(f): 2:13pm On May 29, 2013
erm.... wats with d glossy lips. i mean ur last pix
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Swagalicious: 2:21pm On May 29, 2013
You dont expect me to leave,my lips dry do you?
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Swagalicious: 2:24pm On May 29, 2013
Even want more?you gat it

Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by QueenofLife(f): 4:23pm On May 29, 2013
Infact u fine pass @ayotrey and @mucesco... Wats with d OrorO on ur lip?? U wanna join illuminati?
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Ruq: 9:00am On May 30, 2013
You Good lookin no doubt, but niccur there's depth missing!
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Kslib(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2013
Na wa oh.. To say the truth,the guy with the other thread won you hands down.. Haba,make una sef dey talk true nah..
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 30, 2013
Swagalicious: You dont expect me to leave,my lips dry do you?

LOL cheesy
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 30, 2013
Kslib: Na wa oh.. To say the truth,the guy with the other thread won you hands down.. Haba,make una sef dey talk true nah..

Why? Because the other one is light skin? He is handsome in his own way .
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Ruq: 4:01pm On May 30, 2013
IvyBlue:

LOL cheesy

madame pls is dat yo behind ? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by dominique(f): 4:18pm On May 30, 2013
Not bad looking though a bit feminine looking.

1 Like

Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 30, 2013
Ruq:

madame pls is dat yo behind ? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Yes that's my derriere ,why?
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Ruq: 4:53pm On May 30, 2013
IvyBlue:

Yes that's my derriere ,why?

I like how it looks, Reminds me of something i used to have.

But really i can imagine wat ur figure looks like!!! Go woman.
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Kslib(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2013
IvyBlue:

Who said anything about light skin here.. I can see that you are intimidated by someone who's light skin. I like all skin colors,light or dark. I dont have any preference when it comes to skin color..
I know some people naturally prefer dark skin,but some who are intimidated by naturally light skinned people like using this reverse psychology "i dont like light skin,i prefer dark".. They just want to make themselves feel better..
Bottom line is; for somebody to look better than the other doesn't depend on being light skin,it all depends on your facial structure and features..
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 30, 2013
Ruq:

I like how it looks, Reminds me of something i used to have.

But really i can imagine wat ur figure looks like!!! Go woman.

Thankyou ,what happened to the one you had?
Please tell me what you think my figure looks like lol .
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 30, 2013
@Ruq now I want to see your picture too ,show me what you got grin
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 30, 2013
Intimidated?are you sure you used the correct word?
This guy here is as handsome as the one ,it's just they show it in different ways, features, attitudes...

Kslib:
Who said anything about light skin here.. I can see that you are intimidated by someone who's light skin. I like all skin colors,light or dark. I dont have any preference when it comes to skin color..
I know some people naturally prefer dark skin,but some who are intimidated by naturally light skinned people like using this reverse psychology "i dont like light skin,i prefer dark".. They just want to make themselves feel better..
Bottom line is; for somebody to look better than the other doesn't depend on being light skin,it all depends on your facial structure and features..
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Ruq: 5:15pm On May 30, 2013
IvyBlue:

Thankyou ,what happened to the one you had?
Please tell me what you think my figure looks like lol .

The one i had left me, i was a learner then.

From the way it looks, it's giving a very curvy tongue tongue figure. Something guys will appreciate, i know i aint the 1st dude talkin on it.
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 30, 2013
Ruq:

The one i had left me, i was learner then.

From the way it looks, it's giving a very curvy tongue tongue figure. Something guys will appreciate, i know i aint the 1st dude talkin on it.

lol you aint the first yes
So you planning to get another curvy sister ?coz you know we rock! lol!
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Ruq: 6:28pm On May 30, 2013
IvyBlue:

lol you aint the first yes
So you planning to get another curvy sister ?coz you know we rock! lol!

Definitely!!! i don't know if you can tell, buh guys know dey rock ! Real Rock!! if only you know wat we feel!! shocked shocked shocked shocked I just can understand my obsession for the curve
Plus it looks like you gat a flat tummy, a perfect combo

wink wink
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 30, 2013
As i said in d other thread,am not α sucker for fair guys,but the other dude takes it form me anytime anyday! I prefer his facial structure,this too 'boyish nd round'! Looks good tho.just my opinion ooooo
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by chelseabmw(m): 1:02am On May 31, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Nobody: 1:09am On May 31, 2013
Ruq:

Definitely!!! i don't know if you can tell, buh guys know dey rock ! Real Rock!! if only you know wat we feel!! shocked shocked shocked shocked I just can understand my obsession for the curve
Plus it looks like you gat a flat tummy, a perfect combo

wink wink

Yes my tummy flat too, wow seems like you really like curves and know how to detect a good one lol . smiley
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Ifetex(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2013
Wow! beautiful mami water
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by kandiikane(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2013
IvyBlue:

Dafuq

1 Like

Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 01, 2013
kandiikane:

Dafuq

Dafuq what? !
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by Ruq: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2013
IvyBlue:

Dafuq what? !

maybe he saw it too
Re: You Think You Are Handsome Right?why Cant You Try Me by pendusky(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
SMDH!

(1) (Reply)

Guys Will You Let Your Girl Wear This??? / Let's Go Lippy! / Fabulous And Trendy Aso-ebi Styles That Will Keep You Drooling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.