Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,654 members, 7,889,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Eliminate Tyre Maintenance Cost From Your Budget & Save Your Life With Others - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Eliminate Tyre Maintenance Cost From Your Budget & Save Your Life With Others (1224 Views)

Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? / Car Shipping Cost From Germany To Nigeria / TELL US YOUR BUDGET 4 YOUR DREAMZ CAR(S) AND LETS GET IT 4 YOU FROM COTONUO... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eliminate Tyre Maintenance Cost From Your Budget & Save Your Life With Others by chieyvonne: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2008
Tyreprotector Sealant a sure way to drive with confidence and peace of mind
-No more frequent visits to vulcanizers
-Need not fear nails or sharp objects
-Need not fear bullets
-No tyre heating whatever the reason
-Consequently no blowouts or bursts
-reduces loss of earnings from punctures
-Reduces fleet operating costs
-potentially saves lives
-improves fuel efficiency.
-eliminates 98%of punctures
-Environmentally friendly and has Nafdac approval
-Call us for an instant installation of the sealant into your cars,jeeps,truck fleet,etc
Its No 1 in the world of sealants
08033796404 OR chieyvonne_tech@yahoo.ca
Re: Eliminate Tyre Maintenance Cost From Your Budget & Save Your Life With Others by fotodaddy: 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2008
Can you give indicative costs for this treatment??

I have it in my bike's tyres and I wonder if your costing is as competitive.
Re: Eliminate Tyre Maintenance Cost From Your Budget & Save Your Life With Others by Agbo2(m): 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2008
whats d cost implication?
Re: Eliminate Tyre Maintenance Cost From Your Budget & Save Your Life With Others by danzaria: 12:28pm On May 03, 2008
Sir,
The number one cause of deaths on our roads is loss of control of vehicles secondary to tire blowouts at high speed. Profit driven shysters import poor quality tires that the developed world has rejected; car owners wait until the tires are as smooth as my baldhead before changing them; sometimes, you see vehicles with tires that are so worn that you can see the steel wires in them!
Your product, if it does what you claim, would be revolutionary for nigerian roads. If it is just another ota pia-pia, it would only contribute to more deaths by giving people a false sense of security.
Sir, if you have a treatment that can make ordinary tires bullet-proof, you have a technology that can revolutionize road safety in nigeria.
Perhaps you can share with this skeptical community a website where we can get more information validating your claims.
Thank you.
Re: Eliminate Tyre Maintenance Cost From Your Budget & Save Your Life With Others by chieyvonne: 5:21pm On May 07, 2008
Dear friends i have a rare gift for you. Before you move that your new vehicle around I suggest its perfect you protect the tyres for safety and durability.This can be done with the installation of the no 1 tyre protection sealant into the tyres.Be smart.Be wise.Be intelligent.Be peaceful as you enjoy the new ride with TYREPROTECTOR secured tyres. Call us to fix at your location.
Care for your friends? Yes, tell them the days of puncture/burst related accidents are over with tyreprotector. Who knows you may be on your way to saving them from a possible danger ahead. Call chieyvonne 08033796404,018733684. chieyvonne_tech@yahoo.ca
Visit:
www.tyreprotector.com

Product offer Installation
Small cars- N11000 N3000

Jeeps/small buses FromN16,000 to N20,000 N5000 (tyre size determines exact amount)
Trucks/Big Buses Please call
Off road vehicles e.g. caterpillars, heavy trucks Please call
Business links or Good Ideas about this great concept are welcome and will be richly rewarded.
Re: Eliminate Tyre Maintenance Cost From Your Budget & Save Your Life With Others by icemann(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2008
i like the idea of your product but please more info.
Also the price u are giving us, is it for 4(four)tyres, 5(five)tyres(4+extra tyre) or 1(one) tyre?
some busses have 6(SIX) tyres (coster buses).
Re: Eliminate Tyre Maintenance Cost From Your Budget & Save Your Life With Others by nkc(m): 6:53am On May 08, 2008
nice product, u r selling , but i want u to bare all here, i will come from anoda angle

d sealant is put in d tire, does it fill up the whole tyre (inside), and what extra weight does it add?

if it does that means more weight to d tire, and if that is so, BAD MPG, so pls educate me, very well, so i wont have to ask u

anoda question, because mind u, savings lives aint easy, i rather go with run flat tires, which still have there faults, so educate

US pls
Re: Eliminate Tyre Maintenance Cost From Your Budget & Save Your Life With Others by Nobody: 7:28am On May 08, 2008
chieyvonne:

Dear friends i have a rare gift for you. Before you move that your new vehicle around I suggest its perfect you protect the tyres for safety and durability.This can be done with the installation of the no 1 tyre protection sealant into the tyres.Be smart.Be wise.Be intelligent.Be peaceful as you enjoy the new ride with TYREPROTECTOR secured tyres. Call us to fix at your location.
Care for your friends? Yes, tell them the days of puncture/burst related accidents are over with tyreprotector. Who knows you may be on your way to saving them from a possible danger ahead. Call chieyvonne 08033796404,018733684. chieyvonne_tech@yahoo.ca
Visit:
www.tyreprotector.com

Product offer Installation
Small cars- N11000 N3000

Jeeps/small buses FromN16,000 to N20,000 N5000 (tyre size determines exact amount)
Trucks/Big Buses Please call
Off road vehicles e.g. caterpillars, heavy trucks Please call
Business links or Good Ideas about this great concept are welcome and will be richly rewarded.

Your prices differ from the official ones -i.e HIGHER.

You're giving no information at all.

Why not paste the link here for all to see?

Installation requires special training - are you specially trained? If yes, reassure potential buyers by giving some form of certification.

This is the link:

http://www.tyreprotector-nigeria.com/home.htm
Re: Eliminate Tyre Maintenance Cost From Your Budget & Save Your Life With Others by chieyvonne: 1:14pm On May 08, 2008
Iceman price is for the 4 tyres of the small 4 wheel vehicles. Price increases as the number of tyres increases. So that after the first 4 tyres, the price for extra 2 of a 6 wheel vehicle will now be half the price of the 1st 4 tyres. Its easy.
NKC the sealant fills only the treaded potions of the tyre only and so the additional weight is almost within aceptable tyre weight.
The product is real and is being greatly acepted by millions allover the world.
We are authorized to operate.
Again for details and other technical questions please visit;
www.tyreprotector-nigeria.com
www.tyreprotector.com

You will marvel at what you will see. Get in touch for a 7 minuites video movie demo.
Chieyvonne_tech@yahoo.ca
There are so many ways we can work together if you want.Give us that business link today and watch how you pocket swells while contriibuting
to safe driving.
Re: Eliminate Tyre Maintenance Cost From Your Budget & Save Your Life With Others by nkc(m): 1:32pm On May 08, 2008
-
Re: Eliminate Tyre Maintenance Cost From Your Budget & Save Your Life With Others by fotodaddy: 1:34pm On May 08, 2008
chieyvonne,
Please answer the questions aske by siena below

Siena:

Your prices differ from the official ones -i.e HIGHER.

You're giving no information at all.

Why not paste the link here for all to see?

Installation requires special training - are you specially trained? If yes, reassure potential buyers by giving some form of certification.

This is the link:

http://www.tyreprotector-nigeria.com/home.htm
Re: Eliminate Tyre Maintenance Cost From Your Budget & Save Your Life With Others by chieyvonne: 1:58pm On May 08, 2008
Yes Dear, official price is 1ok as against my 11k and installationN 2500 as against my 3000.
You can see distance is function of my own offer and if may ask if i offer 9k and 2000 to you as a close client wont you acept. so thats just that bros
And as for information i prefer you go straight to the link i gave where all you need to know is said officially and even more including the video demo. And finally if an authorised person works for you i think thats the best form of assurance that you got the best service.
So thats it. Thanks and a great day to you all brothers.
Re: Eliminate Tyre Maintenance Cost From Your Budget & Save Your Life With Others by fotodaddy: 2:08pm On May 08, 2008
@siena
I tot I read somewhere in one of your posts where you mentioned that this tyre protector damages the inner wall of the tyre. How far??

@chieyvonne
Are you saying you will do it for 10K and 2K for installation. I have 3 vehicles to do, so you will probably be doing all 3 at the same time??
Re: Eliminate Tyre Maintenance Cost From Your Budget & Save Your Life With Others by chieyvonne: 4:45pm On May 08, 2008
@fotodaddy
One of the great features of this product is its confirmed environmentally friendliness. It is not active i.e corrosive or acidic.This products raw material totally comes from food particles. Expiry period is when the tyres expire due to wear and you want to replace them. Infact the sealant extends tyre life up to 40%.I can tell you tyre protector sealant have no problem with the innerwalls.

Please your location and possibly phone to reach you
chieyvonne-08033796404
Re: Eliminate Tyre Maintenance Cost From Your Budget & Save Your Life With Others by icemann(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2008
u said some thing like the stuff filling the threaded portions,HOW
If u fill the threaded portions how would the tyre grip the road to move, stop(breaking) connering or do all this on a rainny day?
what i saw was the product inside the tyre, or am i mistaken?
If all i have seen on the site is true then u guys have done a nice job intro it to nigeria
BUT I NO GO BE THE GUINEA PIG TO FIRST USE AM
Re: Eliminate Tyre Maintenance Cost From Your Budget & Save Your Life With Others by nkc(m): 5:29pm On May 08, 2008
@icemann

na e be say hydroplane go kill us oh grin grin grin

well i think its inside, but lets watch and see, d site is convincing.

fotodaddy has used stuff like that, he says its cool wink
Re: Eliminate Tyre Maintenance Cost From Your Budget & Save Your Life With Others by chieyvonne: 5:40pm On May 08, 2008
@iceman
i mean the sealant is pumped into the tyres just like when you want to inflate ur tyres.There is a specicific amount that is allowed to go into the tyre depending on the size but it will be enough to cover the area inside that faces the treaded portion outside. Bros its technology at its height not magic. A taste of the budding is in the eating. The product has come to stay here.Its being used all over the world and we are on ground now in about 48 countries. Invite us to come. Why would flat tyres hold you up for a second when you have TYREPROTECTOR close to you. Take care
Re: Eliminate Tyre Maintenance Cost From Your Budget & Save Your Life With Others by fotodaddy: 10:41am On May 09, 2008
chi baby
I am located in alausa Ikeja. Please send me a mail on oekanu@yahoo.com with subject Tyre sealant.

(1) (Reply)

How To Winterize Your Classic Car / Lagos Cleared Toyota Camry 1999 Model(SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!) / Benz 11TONS 140HP Truck For Quick Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.