Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,284 members, 7,916,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:33 PM

Auto Advice To The Public - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Advice To The Public (485 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU / Buy Salvage Cars From The Usa Not An Auction !!! Open To The Public !! / Purchase Salvage Cars From The Usa Open To The Public !! Www.worldfalcon.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auto Advice To The Public by bristolmotors: 3:58pm On May 29, 2013
PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF WHOM YOU SEND YOUR MONEY TO ONLINE..I AM A CAR DEALER AND SEVERAL BOYS HAVE BEEN USING MY NAME AND ADDRESS TO EXTRACT MONEY FROM PEOPLE..PLEASE IF YOU ARE BUYING A CAR IN THE INTERNET FIRSTLY INSPECT THE VEHICLE PROPERLY AND SEE DEALER BEFORE YOU MAKE PAYMENT FOR ANY PURPOSE IF YOU ARE TOO BUSY FOR INSPECTIONS THE VEHICLE SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO YOU BEFORE PAYMENTS..THAT'S MY ADVICE AS A DEALER AND AN OFFICER OF THE LAW YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH ME ON

FOR ADVICE AND ORDER.....please my people be considerate of the price of a vehicle first please ask for VIN numbers and other neccesary details before making payments.
SIGNED
D.C BAMIDELE AKANDE
OGUN STATE COMMAND OF THE NCS.
Re: Auto Advice To The Public by bristolmotors: 7:26pm On May 29, 2013
IF YOUR LOOKING FOR NICE CARS WITH GOOD MILEAGE AND GOOD PRICE CLICK BELOW
https://www.tradestable.com.ng/account/
Re: Auto Advice To The Public by olanshi: 8:18pm On May 29, 2013
ANOTHER SCAMMER, USING ANOTHER SCAM LEVEL... GET A GOOD LIFE DUDE, OR ROT IN HELL

2 Likes

Re: Auto Advice To The Public by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 29, 2013
Olanshi don't mind the dude.
Re: Auto Advice To The Public by Osama10(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2013
shocked

Some people are mean oh.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean 2005 Camry 4 Sale Just 1.2mil / Check This Toyota Ra4 Out So Clean Power Window Auto Drive Central Lock Factory / Affordable, Clean, Reg 2003 Toyota Camry SE Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.