Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,115 members, 7,943,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (20754 Views)

Rival APC Posters Flood Abuja / Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by HARDDON: 10:29pm On May 29, 2013
dayokanu:

Wasnt OBJ a Southerner president for 8 good years?

and your point is?

have we all forgotten so soon? " those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable"

could you please tell us who made that statement and on what grounds?
Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 29, 2013
killuminati: BIG FAT LIE! Stop the propaganda, the North are not trying to get the presidency back by all means, all they want is a good leadership. And can come from any zone as long as he can FIX IT. The PDP have been manipulating things since '99 and yet doing it wrong. So bro...it's not about nothern presidency, it's about God-fearing leadership.

Clearly you don't live in Nigeria, you live in a part of somalia where you climb a tree to get network

3 Likes

Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by ewet: 10:36pm On May 29, 2013
I hate when our politicians will always play us for fools. If amaechi who will all know is aspiring for anoda political position will come out and brazenly lie btw his teeth tht he is not. then he is not capable of leading this country.

Our politicians need to be steadfast with their ambitions and come out to tell us what their ideological leanings are. Why shuld i break a sweat over some1 who i feel shuld give GEJ a run for his money but he is so scared to declare his intentions.

If amaechi can say he is not interested then i can also tell him to 4get it,we will definitely look for som1else.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 29, 2013
dayokanu:

Wasnt OBJ a Southerner president for 8 good years?

A southerner taking orders from the north, did you really think OBJ won his first term? It was a decision to give him the presidency by the northerners of which orji uzor kalu was among orders, He OBJ takes orders from the north.

1 Like

Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Gentleme1: 10:53pm On May 29, 2013
I find it outrageous and laughable at all those saying Amaechi has done well in R/State...R/State has got 23 LGAs and to date only 2 of these LGAs are developed (PH, Obio Akpor)at least to the extent we can call them ''livable''...

Who developed these LGAs by the way? was it Amaechi? the answer is simply No!...PH has always been developed since time memorial, Obio Akpor LGA has enjoyed it share of development because of its landscape bonding with the PH topography...

where are the other 21 LGAs for God's sake (no one is asking questions)...go there and you'll find bushes everywhere, you will only find 2 or 3 health-centres chemists, you'll find the roads in deplorable states, you'll find relatively poor electricity...you will find the aesthetic model schools he built managed by lizards and frogs...and yet sycophants keep saying Amaechi is working...working or worked what if I may ask for God sake...*sighs*

Anyone applauding the so-called developmental strides are just been plain unfair or better still hypocritical to the plight of the suffering masses...*nothing is happening in Rivers State.

Someone says at least he's trying...and my question back is trying what?...for goodness sake R/state is a state that receives billions monthly from Federal Allocation yet all he shows Nigeria are aesthetically furnished schools, architecturally designed health centers that a sincere Nigeria will call 'beautiful sepulcher full of dry bones inside'...R/state is a state that generates Billions monthly through IGR, a state that houses the headquarters of almost all major oil companies in Nigeria and gets massive taxes monthly...do you know what that means?..yet cannot boast of meaningful development...yet some are saying Amaechi is doing this Amaechi is doing that. Even Amaechi said it once and I quote ''our state has so much money'. ...but ask sincere folks living in R/State they will affirm that we aint seeing nothing except the regular road blocks by some filipinos trying to build a major road with manual labour (aka RCC LCC) * I laugh*

He's trying to make us build sympathy for him...and yet he's been flying every where with the jet that cost billions of tax payers money and giving road contracts to incompetent friends and associates who have no business with road constructions to build or renovate major roads.

* Amaechi dont let me go on and on for you...I'll only pray that God forgives you because your evil is now catching up with you*

2 Likes

Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by ideyvexnow: 11:09pm On May 29, 2013
ok
Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Gentleme1: 11:16pm On May 29, 2013
Infact I'l continue.....

I heard some peeps saying 'what has Amaechi done to GEJ that he's receiving these punishment?'...but no one ever saw or heard the tape where Amaechi publicly threatened the President...in his words 'over this soku oil well issue I will make sure we fight Jonathan since he is using his influence as a Bayelsa man' ...now lets leave sentiments at least for once and judge this comments...does it in anyway sound responsible or atleast becoming of a governor that is meant to have supposed respect and dignity for the number one citizen of Nigeria?...fellow Nairalanders let us judge?

As if that was not enough, in the heat of allegations of his presidential interest when asked if he'll become the VP come 2015...our amiable governor would yet not speak wisely but rather brashly saying 'if choosen I will run'...not like I have any beef with his interest but there are diplomatic ways to put it out...in one word I'll say He seems too arrogant and disrespectful...well I wont blame him afterall Money and power intoxicates.

What about the case with Obuah? what about the case with Nserim? what about the case with Nyesom? what about the case with his brother Omehia? the dude has so much enemies and one cant help but feel sympathy for him...*shake my head*

1 Like

Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 29, 2013
Bashirfuntua: The man is far better than Gej he is the best governor in Rivers state he has transformed Rivers state. Let him come and transformed the nation

As VP? O di egwu.
How have d past VPs changed Nigeria.
He shd have his hopes in d north, i dont know about SW, but he shd forget SE/SS.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by funnyx(m): 12:30am On May 30, 2013
ideyvexnow:

You are totally correct. My Uncle lives in PH and He is always complaining of Bad Roads and Lack of Electricity.
The truth is that most PH governors are Thieves, especially Peter Odili and Now Amaechi. Amaechi is Busy stealing while Akpabio is busy transforming a village state into a modern metropolis.

Is it amaechi's job to provide electricity?
Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by digospel2: 3:04am On May 30, 2013
They will. It could have better with David Mark & Anarchist, Jerry Hana & Anarchi, or Philip Aduda & Amaechi because no room for boko haramist again at the top,
Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by stede(m): 3:05am On May 30, 2013
funnyx:

Is it amaechi's job to provide electricity?

Isn't Amaechi's Job to Provide electricity.
But Truth be said, it is abject wickedness to hear that social amenities like water, electricity roads, schools and health care system are inadequate in a state blessed with crude oil such as river.
Most Oil and Petro chemicals industries that are very well endowed have their HQ in PH Paying huge taxes to the Rivers State Government in us dollars .
•the question we should ask our self - what is His excellency Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi doing with all these billions of IGR for the Past 6years?

But The fact remains two wrongs doesn't make a right.

His excellency, Mr President GEJ will only create more opposition by victimising Ameachi.
• Grounding ameachi's jet
• SusPension from Party
• NGF election
•Plans to imPeach Ameachi
All these mis-use and abusive use of Power belittles and relegates the office of the Presidency.

The Public will see Ameachi as a saint (as Gov Ameachi gains what I term as PUBLIC SYMPATHY]. While the GEJ's abuse of Power Portrays him as a very Bad, self centred & wicked Leader
Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by iykak47: 3:20am On May 30, 2013
killuminati: BIG FAT LIE! Stop the propaganda, the North are not trying to get the presidency back by all means, all they want is a good leadership. And can come from any zone as long as he can FIX IT. The PDP have been manipulating things since '99 and yet doing it wrong. So bro...it's not about nothern presidency, it's about God-fearing leadership.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by dayokanu(m): 4:21am On May 30, 2013
gboss4sure:

A southerner taking orders from the north, did you really think OBJ won his first term? It was a decision to give him the presidency by the northerners of which orji uzor kalu was among orders from the north.

OBJ taking orders from the North, Are you retardded, WHen it was known that OBJ was the one who broke the Northern stranglehold on the country

Orji Uzor Kalu from the North? OK I give up. have you taken your ritalin?
Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by lateef4me(m): 5:19am On May 30, 2013
Amaechi is finished politically !
Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by lagcity(m): 5:34am On May 30, 2013
Billyonaire: Its Funny, Amaechi can not even win election as presidential candidate in his ward. Whoever is making fun of this young man who has no mentor.

Amaechi has never contested for presidency in his ward or any ward. what the fvck are you smoking? are you a prophet now?
Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 5:50am On May 30, 2013
dayokanu:

OBJ taking orders from the North, Are you retardded, WHen it was known that OBJ was the one who broke the Northern stranglehold on the country

Orji Uzor Kalu from the North? OK I give up. have you taken your ritalin?

They North used OBJ and that's why he decided to betray them, when he was presido he take orders from the north, everyone knows that so stop denying unless you joined politics in GEJ era. As for orji uzor kalu I never said he is from the north but your myopic mind decided to misunderstand it, Orji Uzor Kalu was among those that decided to give OBJ the president.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by true2god: 6:31am On May 30, 2013
This is a 21st century lie.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by churific(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2013
You use the word "flood" and you couldn't manage to show us a picture of one of these campaign posters that are "flooding" Abuja.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by visalo: 7:58am On May 30, 2013
In the last few months, amaechi has being using every forum he attend in bringing down Gej government. Read his speech when he was awarded the best governor of the year by vanguard newspaper. you will see how he went deep in criticizing gej government. in Ekiti state, he said nigeria youth are too lazy to revolt against government, because we refuse to be use by his selfish interest...Amaechi took gej gentleness for foolishness...i know this fire he light up will consume him. he is traitor. i have no mercy for him
Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by OdionOdion: 8:11am On May 30, 2013
Omen100:

Fool, he has never in anyway accepted that he is contesting or which bush are you from?
He has the right to contest for the highest office in the land including the Presidency. Already over half of pro Amaechi supporters in the State House of Assembly have defected ready for his impeachment in few days;Amaechi will win 2015 election as President but he will not continue to use Rivers Government House as his campaign office,he Must go!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by OdionOdion: 8:13am On May 30, 2013
He has the right to contest for the highest office in the land including the Presidency. Already over half of pro Amaechi supporters in the State House of Assembly have defected ready for his impeachment in few days;Amaechi will win 2015 election as President but he will not continue to use Rivers Government House as his campaign office,he Must go!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by OdionOdion: 8:25am On May 30, 2013
When GEJ is done with AMAECHI treachery and betrayer,the true picture of 2015 will emerge
Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by deletrue: 8:25am On May 30, 2013
Ameachi is now a hero in the north & getting sympathy from SW, GEJ should know things ain't going right beside a statement was once credited to OBJ regarding Lamido/Amaechi combination which he later denied.[/quote] But, why are people always allowing the saying 'wonders shall never end' to remain true and relevant all the times? While I also believe in true miracle, is Ameachi and his supporters truly believe that this his steps will lead him becoming or recording success politically? does he believe that rivers man will allow him to lift rivers to the north? If i were from rivers, even if i am close relation to Ameachi, especially considering the fact that neither jona nor pdp has done him (Ameachi) any wrong, except that he is just an arrogant, proud and as an Ikwerre man, hates jona for becoming the president. Let's see how it goes! Don 't forget Obasonjo mentioned this before. Again, jona be careful, by God's grace, Ameachi is not your match. Use all your might. Ameachi is just betrayed you and others.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by philips70(m): 8:58am On May 30, 2013
Billyonaire: There is nothing to 'wait and see'. Amaechi is politically dead. In politics, there is always permanent interests but ideological differences, but Amaechi has stepped on some powerful toes, that have capacity to make or mar him with a single phone call.

In politics, we are taught to use our enemies but he chose to manufacture enemies from within and import pseudo friends from unlikely communal foes. He nailed his political coffin that moment, and he knew it, that was the reason he said, he will not be contesting for any elective office anymore, cos he knows he can NOT win. ND think with one mind, we are not a divided terrain, we treat our fu/ck ups in house. History will prove this to be true.

Just keep quiet you this talkative. Which Niger Delta? The one that is being gradually colonised by the arrogant Ijaw nation?
Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by cyril10(m): 10:27am On May 30, 2013
I stay in PH, I'm among those that are bitter about the state of rivers. The road along my house and its link roads are nothing to write home about, on few occasions I have fallen into mud water on my way to work, once did I summon the courage to go back home and change my cloths, the second time I refused to go back home I took my wet shoes to work like that being so bitter with the govt of the day.Amaechi comes to visit a former senator at the back of this same road I'm talking about,one can hardly get a dry land to step his foot on because of bad roads. Same goes to other roads in PH city not to talk of the local govt areas of the state
Re: Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by titiakins: 11:59am On May 30, 2013
kzokul: amaechi a hero in the north? The north do not need him, they need th presidency. You think the north is fighting Gej because he is Gej. No rhey are fighting him because he is a southeerner in the presidency their birthright. Ok, as a hero in the north, let the northerners field him as their presidential candidate na. They only want to use amaechi to destabilize the south.
kzokul, you couldn't have said it better!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints / I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase / Ghanaian Government Arrests 107 IPOB Members, Deports 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.