Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,176 members, 7,903,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:49 PM

10 Ways To Make Money Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10 Ways To Make Money Online (923 Views)

Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr / 10 Ways To Improve Your Alexa Ranking / 10 Ways To Increase Adsense CPC With Simple Tweaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Make Money Online by chibundo7: 6:18pm On May 29, 2013
Get ready, Fasten your belt because after Reading this post, You will have No doubts on how to make money online any more. You will learn 10 different ways in which you can earn a living from the internet. Say bye to hard labour.

Many do wonder if actually they could make money online? some says its a big lie while some says its 100% true. But am here today to prove to you that making money online is 101% real and working.

This is a secret i never wanted to make known to any body, but have finally decided to unleash the dragon to this platform because of so much disturbance from my 2GO friends who kept on reminding me of this very topic.

Making money online depends on the zeal the individual puts on his or her commitment to the internet. without the interest please sign out from making money online because you will never earn any dyne.

10 WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

BLOGGING

Most of us using the internet must have heard this word in one way or the other, without knowing what actually it means. Blogging is an act of publishing online, which attracts visitors to your blog post, and when they read your posts and use your website/blog they in one way or the other exposed to seeing some adverts placed on your site which when clicked will make you some money or still will make you sell a product and there by making you some cool cash.

You can as well sign up with Google adsense, this company is owned by google and their main aim is to display adverts on websites.

SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS

Social Media networks includes Facebook, twitter, linkedin etc many still doubts if they can still earn a living using social media networks, its time for you to stop the doubts because you can earn so much promoting offers and products on your fan page on facebook or even playing facebook games.

BULK SMS

I have a friend that pays his school fees out of bulk sms. You know what he does? He reduced the price of his sms units and made it very cheap and when you buy from him you also receives a bonus. This made him get so much customer and its giving him much money right now.

SURVEY

Surveying is no longer a new trend in our recent days, even a kid is aware of surveying. I started with this as a business in the internet world and it made me little cash then back in 2010/2011 although am no longer into it, but i know it still exists. I also have a complete guide which i used back in the days but what am not sure is if the surveying sites and methods still works. But you can use google to make more research on it and also get top websites that still pays on surveys. these companies are willing to pay you huge amount of dollars just for your opinion.

FREELANCE

FIVER

HYIPS

IMPORTATION OF ELECTRONICS

E-BOOKS

EMAIL MARKETING

Explanation coming soon stay tuned for updates..

you can also use the comment box to ask your questions in case of any confusion.

You can check out my website @ loadedstars.com
Re: 10 Ways To Make Money Online by princeelder: 5:17pm On May 30, 2013
Buy 25,000units sms @ 0.79kobo & get all the phone numbers of a state of your choice FREE + Free ebook on how to get over 2000 visitors to your bulk sms website in less than a week these and more awaits you now @ www.smswholesellers.com
Re: 10 Ways To Make Money Online by bigdot1759(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2013
chibundo7: Get ready, Fasten your belt because after Reading this post, You will have No doubts on how to make money online any more. You will learn 10 different ways in which you can earn a living from the internet. Say bye to hard labour.

Many do wonder if actually they could make money online? some says its a big lie while some says its 100% true. But am here today to prove to you that making money online is 101% real and working.

This is a secret i never wanted to make known to any body, but have finally decided to unleash the dragon to this platform because of so much disturbance from my 2GO friends who kept on reminding me of this very topic.

Making money online depends on the zeal the individual puts on his or her commitment to the internet. without the interest please sign out from making money online because you will never earn any dyne.

10 WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

BLOGGING

Most of us using the internet must have heard this word in one way or the other, without knowing what actually it means. Blogging is an act of publishing online, which attracts visitors to your blog post, and when they read your posts and use your website/blog they in one way or the other exposed to seeing some adverts placed on your site which when clicked will make you some money or still will make you sell a product and there by making you some cool cash.

You can as well sign up with Google adsense, this company is owned by google and their main aim is to display adverts on websites.

SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS

Social Media networks includes Facebook, twitter, linkedin etc many still doubts if they can still earn a living using social media networks, its time for you to stop the doubts because you can earn so much promoting offers and products on your fan page on facebook or even playing facebook games.

BULK SMS

I have a friend that pays his school fees out of bulk sms. You know what he does? He reduced the price of his sms units and made it very cheap and when you buy from him you also receives a bonus. This made him get so much customer and its giving him much money right now.

SURVEY

Surveying is no longer a new trend in our recent days, even a kid is aware of surveying. I started with this as a business in the internet world and it made me little cash then back in 2010/2011 although am no longer into it, but i know it still exists. I also have a complete guide which i used back in the days but what am not sure is if the surveying sites and methods still works. But you can use google to make more research on it and also get top websites that still pays on surveys. these companies are willing to pay you huge amount of dollars just for your opinion.

FREELANCE

FIVER

HYIPS

IMPORTATION OF ELECTRONICS

E-BOOKS

EMAIL MARKETING

Explanation coming soon stay tuned for updates..

you can also use the comment box to ask your questions in case of any confusion.

You can check out my website @ loadedstars.com
cocerning that blogging, can u go futher?
Re: 10 Ways To Make Money Online by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
How to get more visitors in your blog using sms
Get the full details with the link below

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Have Noticed This On Yahoomail Today ? PICTURE / Facebook Fanpage Likes / Mtn Unlimited Free Midnight Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.