Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nairaland Rules Are Ineffective. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Rules Are Ineffective. (457 Views)

My Opinion On The Nairaland Rules And Regulation.... / Nairaland Rules And Regulations / Are Some Nairaland Rules Too Strict? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Rules Are Ineffective. by joeace2020(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2013
I jst dint know where to post and i know it will never ever reach front page... Anyway my grievance is towards d set of rules dat stare at our faces everytime we want to comment or start a topic. Am beginning to believe with the way people bash others around nairaland so care freely, with impunity and reckless abandon those rules are just rules. They dont Govern the people and Nl is in quick descent

(1) (Reply)

Do You Feel Scary When You Travel On The Road? / Man Commits Suicide In Church Premises / Autocad Design And Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.