Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,137 members, 7,970,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:14 AM

The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) (27664 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (39) (Go Down)

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Acidosis(m): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2013
ItsModella: https://www.nairaland.com/gracebestowed
https://www.nairaland.com/vanneni
https://www.nairaland.com/adaobi123

Vote for these three ladies and you have voted for beauty, class, confidence and wife materials. Vote wisely. wink wink

ItsModellaaaaa.... Include my TEA esq jorrrrhhhh !!
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Larrey(f): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2013
sexkillz:
***These are our Verified Nominees. Campaigning will be strictly for these 14 until someone else gets verified and the list updated***
1.Graise
2.Adaobi123
3.Gracebestowed
4.Natascha
5.Larrey
6.Vanneni
7.Sanboy25
8.Nikkyshyne
9.Oluwamayree
10.Ag.gal
11.Nadia_SA
12.Sleekchic
13.[url=https://www.nairaland.com/tea%20esq%E2%84%A2]Tea Esq[/url]

14.Lupey
There's still time to get verified to those who are still interested.

Verification ends on TOMORROW.

The Drama is unfolding. . . Only one of these ladies MUST be Miss Nairaland.

Who will she be?
pls sexkillz,have said it b4 that have decided not to contest again. am really sorry
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 02, 2013
Acidosis:

ItsModellaaaaa.... Include my TEA esq jorrrrhhhh !!
Acidoosissssss.....campaign for my ladies jorrrrrhhhhhh!!!
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2013
Campaign mode activated### cool

Ada, how many campaign manager u get? I'm taking on 2gals but it b like Modella don dey parole ur runz. See u in d finals bebe! Goodluck!! kiss kiss

Now bck to Gbege! Deres one chocomilo gel in gele, oh my!!! Nna mehn......Too set dey worry dis bebe, too fresh dey worry dis mama, uncommon ebony, she's chocolate and lovely, her package na bloody hell, wiv her!!! Boys ur Boko must haram. [size=28pt]She is LUPEY!!![/size]

Team LUPEY and ... We dey come u must quench! D squad is badt! Na us! Orhu! Orhu!!!!!! cool cool
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Mynd44: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2013
Team Lupey
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Dygeasy(m): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2013
Idowuogbo: Campaign mode activated### cool

Ada, how many campaign manager u get? I'm taking on 2gals but it b like Modella don dey parole ur runz. See u in d finals bebe! Goodluck!! kiss kiss

Now bck to Gbege! Deres one chocomilo gel in gele, oh my!!! Nna mehn......Too set dey worry dis bebe, too fresh dey worry dis mama, uncommon ebony, she's chocolate and lovely, her package na bloody hell, wiv her!!! Boys ur Boko must haram. [size=28pt]She is LUPEY!!![/size]

Team LUPEY and ... We dey come u must quench! D squad is badt! Na us! Orhu! Orhu!!!!!! cool cool
how about I win you to my team #teamNadia_SA? You could use your influence on here cheesycheesy
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Mynd44: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2013
Dygeasy: how about I win you to my team #teamNadia_SA? You could use your influence on here cheesycheesy
Seems you are looking for wahala.......get the crap outta here jorh
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2013
Dygeasy: how about I win you to my team #teamNadia_SA? You could use your influence on here cheesycheesy
u say?
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2013
bck again!!

Campaign mode still activated..

*downs a can of redbull, grabs LUpey's banner, starts singing and distributing flyers to forumites*

[size=18pt]LUPeyyy ooooo oo!! LUpey!!!!

LUPeyyy ooooo oo!! LUpey!!!!

LUpey must take this crown o! Lupey!

Anybody else apart from LUpey... na Ojoro!![/size]

Kimmmmm0n! Team LUpey!!!! sing with me!!! dem must quench!

[size=28pt]LUpey oooooo ooo!!! LUpEY....[/size]
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by sleekch1c(f): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2013
Idowuogbo: Campaign mode activated### cool

Lupey pulled out..........pls campagin for me
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 02, 2013
sleekch1c:

you mean larrey ?
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:01am On Jun 02, 2013
sleekch1c:

Bebe, look well na! Na LARREY pull out not my luscious LUPEY.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by AGgal(f): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2013
Phewww! Hope am not late? embarassed. Good ppl of nairaland! Wat i have in mind 4 y'all if u vote 4 me is more dan mere words can tell. If i can have d vote of at least 500,000 nairalanders *clears throat*,i promise u won't regret it. Pls u can come to my house dis evening let's pop some pots of afang. Great nairalanders! Thank u all
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Dygeasy(m): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
u say?
what will it cost me to have you on my team? Nadia_SA for Miss Nairaland!!!
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
Dygeasy: what will it cost me to have you on my team? Nadia_SA for Miss Nairaland!!!
dygeasy..!!! I'm ok with u alone..abeg!
Nd I'm not even done with all info needed
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
nadia_SA: dygeasy..!!! I'm ok with u alone..abeg!
U not going to win shyte wiv dat attitude gal... Tone it down!
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U not going to win shyte wiv dat attitude gal... Tone it down!
I hear u o....
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by alleviate2002us(m): 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
gree-die:

Ages!!! where ve u been?? smiley

lol.....been all over the globe looking for u dearie...*winks*

1 Like

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by EzePromoe: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
#TeamFACE

adaobi take note

OYOYO TINZ!

1 Like

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Slimzybaby(m): 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hahaha....wahala dey o, Dis is vely selious oo.shockedshockedshocked
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
If you're looking for a wife material, the one who will always cook good dishes for you and make your belly thank the Lord, you don't have to look far for [size=14pt]GraceBestowed[/size] is standing close to you. She is God fearing, amiable, gracious, benign, obliging, righteous, homely etc...she has all the good qualities you want in a wife. Vote for her and we shall discuss the details later cheesy cheesy
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
Miss Nairaland June 2013 kicks off in about 1170 minutes. . .
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
nadia_SA: I hear u o....
Better! Now go and rally round for campaign manager o! abi u no wan reach semi final ni? Off u go! tongue
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
Dunno know what is expected of all these gorgeous ladies. I also don't have any favourite in particular. But I've got my top 3. ADA, SANBOY et SLEEKCHIC. They are a total knockout! *winks*
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by GraceBestowed(f): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
ItsModella: If you're looking for a wife material, the one who will always cook good dishes for you and make your belly thank the Lord, you don't have to look far for [size=14pt]GraceBestowed[/size] is standing close to you. She is God fearing, amiable, gracious, benign, obliging, righteous, homely etc...she has all the good qualities you want in a wife. Vote for her and we shall discuss the details later cheesy cheesy

My sweetest pumpkin!! Thanks!! *It's all true*
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by EzePromoe: 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
ItsModella: If you're looking for a wife material, the one who will always cook good dishes for you and make your belly thank the Lord, you don't have to look far for [size=14pt]GraceBestowed[/size] is standing close to you. She is God fearing, amiable, gracious, benign, obliging, righteous, homely etc...she has all the good qualities you want in a wife. Vote for her and we shall discuss the details later cheesy cheesy
ADAOBI is also a good cook and also a wife/girlfriend material, plus she's elastic and flexible and can bend to any shape, any shape as in she can feign any attitude, talking about attitude,
#she can cook if you want her to,

#she is law abiding, winner of the next rated award, which entails that she has an amazing record of ban-free NLding, even AntispamBOT finds her too good to be banned. grin

1 Like

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by antap(m): 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2013
sexkillz:

6.Vanneni - We have not received your pics.

7.Sanboy25
- We have not received additional pics.

9.Oluwamayree - We have not received your biography nor your pics.

10.Ag.gal - We have not received your pics.

11.Nadia_SA - We have not received your biography, nor your pics.

Dear contestants, your failure to provide the above before the end of tomorrow would put you at a disadvantage against the other contestants who have done so beforehand. . .
What will be the reward? I mean what will the winner go home with? I need to know cos I have one sweet chick I might bring down here.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2013

Lol, how many yard is this wife material?
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
Make una vote for Sleekch1c, GraceBestowed and Adaobi; and receive free Blackberries grin
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
Mehn, see campaign managers

Eze promoe is killing me with his campaign antics.

The least is acidiosis. Begging modella to include his candidate. Lmao!!
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
Eze Promoe:
ADAOBI is also a good cook and also a wife/girlfriend material, plus she's elastic and flexible and can bend to any shape, any shape as in she can feign any attitude, talking about attitude,
#she can cook if you want her to,

#she is law abiding, winner of the next rated award, which entails that she has an amazing record of ban-free NLding, even AntispamBOT finds her too good to be banned. grin

LMMAOO

Thank you eze grin grin kiss kiss
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Dygeasy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
nadia_SA: dygeasy..!!! I'm ok with u alone..abeg!
Nd I'm not even done with all info needed
lol... Baby we need as much people as we can behind us. We need to solicit for support okay? We got this, trust me okay?

Send in the necessary infos and pics asap.

#teamNadia_SA!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (39)

Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. / Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.