Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,592 members, 7,941,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) (27560 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Go Down)

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 30, 2013
xynerise:
Is that you in your profile? undecided

You look cute undecided
Yes that me..tnks.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 1:51pm On May 30, 2013
Vanneni: Yes that me..tnks.
I love the old Vanneni and I want her back. undecided
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 30, 2013
xynerise:
I love the old Vanneni and I want her back. undecided
It's still me.. embarassed It's jes the hair that has changed. cry cry
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 1:58pm On May 30, 2013
Vanneni: It's still me.. embarassed It's jes the hair that has changed. cry cry

#TeamNaturalBeauty. cheesy.

Can I be your Campaign Manager?
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 30, 2013
xynerise:

I'd love that, thanks.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 30, 2013
Huh! after all the yabs.... grin
xynerise:

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Beync(f): 2:26pm On May 30, 2013
Dygeasy: lmao... If you see some of the guys you go withdraw that prayer...
Faints
True talk grin grin grin

I'll vote for the best until I see full size pictures in different poses
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by sleekch1c(f): 2:29pm On May 30, 2013
xynerise:
I will know. Hope you are not one?

No I'm not...I still love my skin to heal when I'm injured. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 2:40pm On May 30, 2013
Vanneni: I'd love that, thanks.
Send your credentials to me later today grin.

Vanneni Campaign Manager
APPROVED!
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 2:42pm On May 30, 2013
sanb: Huh! after all the advices.... grin
Thats more like it cool
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by nikkyshyne(f): 2:45pm On May 30, 2013
Hi all.

I aint got no sweet words. As a matter of fact, I am blank on what to do with the price money and meeting seun.embarassed

Just vote for your most beautiful (nikkyshyne)wink and see how beautiful your life will 'shyne' just like the sun. Need I mention, voters of nikkyshyne shall be entitled to 1 year free meal prepared by my humble self with the finest of firewood bringing out that exquisite and delicious aroma you will enjoy.

When I get the crown, nairaland shall be the talk of CNN, BBC, Fox news, Aljazeera, Msnbc etc. Enemies of progress such as Boko Haram, Alquaeda can't help but be marvelled and weakened at the sight of God's creation. Weapons shall be laid aside and the quest for peace established!

[size=16pt]VOTE NIKKYSHYNE AND EXPERIENCE;
1. A SHINNING LIFE(I know it is presently shinning, but it needs to be gingered wink)
2. FREE MEALS
3. WORLD PEACE!!!![/size]

God bless Nigeria, God bless Nairaland!!!

1 Like

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 30, 2013
Yeah right.... cool grin
xynerise:
Thats more like it cool
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by greedie1(f): 2:48pm On May 30, 2013
Na. wa. o. una don. reach. 6 pages. already .
modified. o... make. i. consider. my. options. here.... so. many. beautiful. ladies
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 30, 2013
*Blushing*.....In fact; you're your campaign manager..... cool cool cool
nikkyshyne: [/size]Hi all.

I aint got no sweet words. As a matter of fact, I am blank on what to do with the price money and meeting seun.embarassed

Just vote for your most beautiful (nikkyshyne)wink and see how beautiful your life will 'shyne' just like the sun. Need I mention, voters of nikkyshyne shall be entitled to 1 year free meal prepared by my humble self with the finest of firewood bringing out that exquisite and delicious aroma you will enjoy.

When I get the crown, nairaland shall be the talk of CNN, BBC, Fox news, Aljazeera, Msnbc etc. Enemies of progress such as Boko Haram, Alquaeda can't help but be marvelled and weakened at the sight of God's creation. Weapons shall be laid aside and the quest for peace established!

[size=16pt]VOTE NIKKYSHYNE AND EXPERIENCE;
1. A SHINNING LIFE(I know it is presently shinning, but it needs to be gingered wink)
2. FREE MEALS
3. WORLD PEACE!!!!

God bless Nigeria, God bless Nairaland!!!
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Thompsoo(m): 2:51pm On May 30, 2013
Pls vote AG.gal for miss nairaland june 2013. she is preety smart n intelligent.

1 Like

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 2:52pm On May 30, 2013
Visually Endowed.
Admirable.
Natural Beauty.
Nice Lips grin
Elegant.
Never a dull moment.
Intelligent.

What else are you looking for in a woman?

#TeamVanneni cool
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by esteriwa: 2:53pm On May 30, 2013
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 30, 2013
gree-die:
Na. wa. o. una don. reach. 6 pages. already .
modified. o... make. i. consider. my. options. here.... so. many. beautiful. ladies
Sounds as if you were stammering. What's with the full stops?
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:54pm On May 30, 2013
B@nging haircut! U looking sleek. I likey! kiss
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by nikkyshyne(f): 2:57pm On May 30, 2013
sanb: *Blushing*.....In fact; you're your campaign manager..... cool cool cool
mistakenly commented with my collegues username.

Like I said. As e bi like say I am on my own. undecided grin
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by greedie1(f): 3:04pm On May 30, 2013
sexkillz: Sounds as if you were stammering. What's with the full stops?

Nah.. i wasnt sammerin,my phone was grin ....
blame it on the beautiful chics cheesy
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Oahray: 3:10pm On May 30, 2013
Gee! Almost missed this thread smiley I would not have forgiven the peeps I'm following.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Ishilove: 3:13pm On May 30, 2013
xynerise:
Visually Endowed.Physically Endowed
Admirable.
Natural Beauty.
Nice Lips grin
Elegant.
Never a dull moment.
Intelligent.

What else are you looking for in a woman?

#TeamVanneni cool
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Ishilove: 3:17pm On May 30, 2013
Sweetheart, your profile pic doesn't do you justice. Your makeup makes it look like you have very deep shadows under your eyes and your face posture makes your face look emaciated. Very unsexy sad. I suggest you upload another one
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 3:19pm On May 30, 2013
@Ishilove. Cmon! Dont spoil my acronyms undecided. I know what is right. 'P' has spoilt it. Leave my Visually jor angry
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Oahray: 3:19pm On May 30, 2013
lucenzo: are u sure she wouldn't sleep off on election night? cheesy cheesy
hehehe... Sorry I had to go Vanneni on this post. What it reminds me of is too funny grin
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 3:22pm On May 30, 2013
Oahray: hehehe... Sorry I had to go Vanneni on this post. What it reminds me of is too funny grin
ET phone home? grin

1 Like

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by ikekings(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2013
Vanneni: Sey I resemble that kain person? Don't worry, I'd treat y'all nicely somehow. cheesy
Dem no dey write am for face now... Anyways,good luck...
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 30, 2013
Reminders.

There shall be NO POLLS.

Voting would be done and counted manually.

Users that registered Nairaland accounts from 1st of May 2013 are not eligible to vote. If they do, it would not count, and their vote comments will be hidden. They can partake only in the fun and not in the voting.

Users with less than 3 posts as at 1st May 2013 are not eligible to vote.

Alternate accounts are not eligible to cast votes. If they do, they shall be banned.

Criticizing of the contestants in any form at all, will NOT be tolerated. Pls let's appreciate them.

Endeavour pls, to stick to Nairaland rules as always.

May the finest lady win.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 30, 2013

Oluwamayree

Ag.gal

Nadia_SA

The 3 contestants above should please reply their mails.

There's still time to get verified to those who are still interested.

Verification ends on Sunday.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 30, 2013
azpekuliar: Nadia_SA.... Dazall!!!
cheesy
azpekuliar: Nadia_SA.... Dazall!!!
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 30, 2013
@Sexkillz: I've seen ur PM

It's good that criticizing the candidates won't be tolerated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39)

Reasons Why Years Of Courtship Never Lead To Marriage? / Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? / She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.