Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,888 members, 7,942,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter - Science/Technology (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter (126990 Views)

'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State / Homebuilt Radio Control Airplane / Homebuilt Gas Turbine Engine For Helicopter Propulsion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by victorazy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
mike404: YOUR FOOLISHNESS NO GET RIVAL sad

grin grin grin. The guy kill ur pikin ni? grin

2 Likes

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by xreal2(m): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
Congrats man! This is the best thread for 2013

4 Likes

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Sagamite(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
I don't know whether this works and I have not been bothered to check beyond the 3rd page.

The main point there is that for a young man in Nigeria to even think of sitting down to build this, says volumes about the character and tenacity.

This is an example of MIT, Cambridge, Caltech, Imperial etc material that Nigeria is busy destroying their lives, potential and future.

A country ruled by fucktards like Jonathan limits serious potential.

5 Likes

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
my frnd u are an asset find ur way to NASDA
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by jreyez(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sagamite: I don't know whether this works and I have not been bothered to check beyond the 3rd page.

The main point there is that for a young man in Nigeria to even think of sitting down to build this, says volumes about the character and tenacity.

This is an example of MIT, Cambridge, Caltech, Imperial etc material that Nigeria is busy destroying their lives, potential and future.

A country ruled by fucktards like Jonathan limits serious potential.

termite or Watin be your name? undecided you're a bloody Fool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by realistically: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
x-real:
Congrats man! This is the best thread for 2013
Mr Kingsley,you are a true genius in every sense of the word!!!I had tears in my eyes when your package arrived...I could feel the excitement from the post...I managed to pass physics all through school and I must say right now....na Juju you be for my eye o,because ordinary young person for this naija harsh environment go take time from the scratch make parts of helicopterAnd you were able to get the second one to fly so high...My Guy,you no be human being!!!!Congratulations Sir,I'm very very proud of you..seeing this thread makes me happy I joined nairaland!!!!God bless you and favour you through this in Jesus name,Amen!!!!
P.S-when the favour comes buy your mama plenty pots with extra covers o!!!!
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by whosefault(f): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
hello, nice work. i can see the screw you used in holding the parts together, planes are held with glue or adhesive. this will make your project lighter.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by validplanet: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
O my God!. Nigeria now builds helicopter?
The President must hear this.
OP I advise you to apply for YOUWIN. You can be sponsored to start a toy helicopter company graduate to BOEING 707 HELICOPTER COMPANY.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
Jomark: That means the guy is already in touch with helpers...best wishes, Nwanne m
Not really! It is group for RC(Radio Controlled) helicopter that usually organizes RC helicopter shows, mostly, toys like the one OP just made.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Sagamite(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
jreyez:

termite or Watin be your name? undecided you're a bloody Fool cheesy

You are a person!

Product of a failed education system.

1 Like

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by dokunbam(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
If am just to comment, i want to contribute my own
If i have enough cash now i would have called you immediately

That is a nice one, pls keep learning and the sky will be your starting point.

Someone should pls this guy out oo
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
like how many hours can it fly, and what distance can it also fly, and what altitude?
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by solomon111(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
all4naija: What are you talking about?! This is for his own good, to have better knowledge of aerodynamics beyond merely fabricating a toy to having to be with those who have better idea. I think even a sixth grader can do something like this in developed countries. So, it is good he accepts the offer from South Africa where he can be exposed to better working environment. He is still a Nigerian after all.

Thank you.
Yes,he is a Nigerian,but as long as his talent is not helping Nigeria in anyway,then he is of no use to Nigeria.
And the fact it's SA an economic rival to Nigeria even makes it worse.
Btw,there are agencies in Nigeria like AFIT that require talents like his.
I already told him how to contact them.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by jude33084(m): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
Good Job my guy,....I have taken my time to follow you on this thread. May God Almighty grant you wisdom to continue and improve on this beautiful work cool

emmm! I hope you no go take this master piece near Ibadan o! dem fit say na alien from planet Mars tongue

Na joke i dey joke cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
Charles.nerd:

I didn't used the words in the exact sense,I was only trying to echo the prevalent sentiments you find on nairaland with regards to Nigerian schools and states.

So chill,your school is cool,at least the OP is a testament to that! wink

Thanks.. smiley kiss kiss
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by LordCenturion(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
Good job guy ,keep it up

check out what this lady see in GEJ that most Nigerians ladies didn't notice

https://www.nairaland.com/1573172/nighttime-encounter-president-jonathan

1 Like

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Sagamite(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
This thing dey pain me bad bad!

I just looked more and watched the video and saw more pix.

Nwannem, you are an engineering genius! Even Nigeria's failed education system could not hold you down.

E go better for you.

E no go better for those destroying Nigeria.

E no go better for Patience's stomach!
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Smooyis(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
Naija is got talent.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by onufidel(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
Samsantos9: Pls what is your website?
ww.NSCDC that's all.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Toluk1(f): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
@ op my litle advice is pls don't be discouraged wen pple com 2 discourage u o...cos surely,they will come. Even d so-called helpers and agencies
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Foodconsumer(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
Damn.... Nice one op..

A locally made remote controlled f-16 coming soon..

*watch this space* grin
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by solomon111(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
scipher: they have the resources to empower the dude.. GEJ no send am
you can't just sit down and say' GEJ no send am'.
He has to get himself up and contact the right agencies.
I wonder what is stopping him from contacting the airforce if he is very serious.
There's nothing he has done that is not been done already in Nigeria.
There're accomplished world-class aeronautic engineers working with the airforce here in Nigeria.
So i don't get what the noise is all about.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by donpope1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
Smooyis: Naija is got talent.
chineke ooo.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by solomon111(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
validplanet: O my God!. Nigeria now builds helicopter?
The President must hear this.
OP I advise you to apply for YOUWIN. You can be sponsored to start a toy helicopter company graduate to BOEING 707 HELICOPTER COMPANY.
Thank you very much.
Even the YOU-WIN initiative was created for people like him.
He has a high chance of getting both the funding and contact with the right agencies if he applies.
Abeg,heaven helps those who help themselves.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
mike404: YOUR FOOLISHNESS NO GET RIVAL sad

whats foolish about what I said

dont you worship God?

oh wait. .........I forgot.

You worship humans. JEWS.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Fynestboi: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
don.pope:
chineke ooo.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
gringringringrin
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Feraz(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wow!! shocked shocked I'm impressed! cool
First, those guys in Imo that made a rocket-like thing that went a distance of 5 meters or thereabout.
Next, Parkingzzz doing what he enjoys doing by building his own homemade radio controlled helicopter.
Who says Nigerians don't have talents? Keep it up man!

2 Likes

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by iSummer: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Everyone seem to miss the irony in all of this....

What has amazed and captured my attention about all this is that this young man is in the school of Agriculture and he is studying MATHEMATICS. There is nothing here that tells us how a person in the college of Agriculture studying MATHS learned how to build a helicopter. Where and how did he learn Engineering. I think that any reputable college of Engineering in Nigeria should give him a FULL SCHOLARSHIP ASAP. This should not be taken lightly by anyone who can help. Nigeria will be better for it.

PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE THIS YOUNG MAN A SCHOLARSHIP QUICK.

I am just proud of you and please remember to replace your Mother's pot cover when you make it. We won't tell her that you took it build your helicopter.

Goodluck to you. Let us know how you are doing!!!

3 Likes

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Madawaki01(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wow,i'm really impressed
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
Feraz: Wow!! shocked shocked I'm impressed! cool
First, those guys in Imo that made a rocket-like thing that went a distance of 5 meters or thereabout.
Next, Parkingzzz doing what he enjoys doing by building his own homemade radio controlled helicopter.
Who says Nigerians don't have talents? Keep it up man!
I do! If not we should be encouraging people to talent shows by now.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
This work deserve good commendation. Good job op. This is a sign of greater things to come.

However, one question please: WHERE DID YOU GET THE INSPIRATION FOR THIS PROJECT?
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by ZeusAyo: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
obamartins: Add a 25 Megapixel Camera and remotely view footages from the Camera through ur laptop or Pad remotely. Dats a Drone Baby, i can help u with the configurations.
you are so on point. And if need be u can just reconfigure some as armed varianTs. And if incase u wana fabricate a jet plane, I can help with enginne design. Here z my email and pin;;;; ogunleyeayo@gmail.com and 265FC844

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

5 Animals That Actually Never DIE! / Download First Touch Soccer 2017 ( FTS 17) Apk And Data File / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.