Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,812 members, 7,945,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

Akpabio, Rigger In Akwaibom, Rigger In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio, Rigger In Akwaibom, Rigger In Abuja (830 Views)

SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene / "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio, Rigger In Akwaibom, Rigger In Abuja by dinachi(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2013
Na so! Godswill Akpabio by his Ignoble actions after the NGF elections which Amaechi won, has proven what some of us knew long ago.
Re: Akpabio, Rigger In Akwaibom, Rigger In Abuja by ckkris: 9:34am On May 30, 2013
Because he managed to outrig your people. Akpabio is just emerging as a powerful national leader. Forget the yesterday's men. Akpabio belongs to the future.
Re: Akpabio, Rigger In Akwaibom, Rigger In Abuja by finebadtboy(m): 9:47am On May 30, 2013
ckkris: Because he managed to outrig your people. Akpabio is just emerging as a powerful national leader. Forget the yesterday's men. Akpabio belongs to the future.
What future? Definitely not this country. Are you his sycophant? I'm happy everyone now knows this man called Akpabio for who he is. One of Nigeria's most corrupt, morally bankrupt men who goes about town deceiving people of his 'uncommon transformation'.

Let it now be known that Akpabio rigged 2011 elections in Akwa Ibom State, paid his way through all the court cases he had after election.

Ask Akwa Ibom people whether there was any jubilation in the state after the election, as compared to Edo State if he is such a performer. I'm happy the NGF election has shown who this man really is.
Re: Akpabio, Rigger In Akwaibom, Rigger In Abuja by ckkris: 10:08am On May 30, 2013
finebadtboy:

I'm happy everyone now knows this man called Akpabio for who he is. who goes about town of his 'uncommon transformation'.

Akpabio is a winner, anywhere, anytime. Akwa Ibom people are now returning happily to their state that Akpabio has prepared for industrialisation. Uyo is now a destination for people from all over Nigeria, and beyond. Go to Akwa Ibom and see for yourself.
Re: Akpabio, Rigger In Akwaibom, Rigger In Abuja by rooftech: 10:29am On May 30, 2013
ckkris:
Akpabio is a winner, anywhere, anytime. Akwa Ibom people are now returning happily to their state that Akpabio has prepared for industrialisation. Uyo is now a destination for people from all over Nigeria, and beyond. Go to Akwa Ibom and see for yourself.
which akwa ibom fraud state made by the press
Re: Akpabio, Rigger In Akwaibom, Rigger In Abuja by ckkris: 10:57am On May 30, 2013
rooftech: which akwa ibom fraud state made by the press
Which press? Have you forgotten how Akpabio trounced Udoedeghe and his 70 SAN ACN Tinubu lawyers? You underestimate Akpabio at your own peril. And the man has appeared at the national stage, with a bang. A winner is a winner, anywhere, anytime. Just watch and see. Its exciting.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Rigger In Akwaibom, Rigger In Abuja by Spiff20(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2013
Who told you akwa ibom people are returning to dere state? Dey ar here scattered all ova port harcourt doin carpentry nd resturant jobs, congesting our garden city nd making it dirty. How many industries ar in uyo, take a hike man
Re: Akpabio, Rigger In Akwaibom, Rigger In Abuja by ckkris: 11:55am On May 30, 2013
Spiff20: Who told you akwa ibom people are returning to dere state? Dey ar here scattered all ova port harcourt doin carpentry nd resturant jobs, congesting our garden city nd making it dirty. How many industries ar in uyo, take a hike man
I am writing about people I know personally. It may be a trickle now, but Akpabio is making Akwa Ibom attractive. Do you still in doubt that Akwa Ibom is now attracting more non-Ibomites, especially as a result of consistent Govt efforts to improve infrastructure, and overall business environment?
Re: Akpabio, Rigger In Akwaibom, Rigger In Abuja by iRepFactmart: 12:27pm On May 30, 2013
finebadtboy: What future? Definitely not this country. Are you his sycophant? I'm happy everyone now knows this man called Akpabio for who he is. One of Nigeria's most corrupt, morally bankrupt men who goes about town deceiving people of his 'uncommon transformation'.

Let it now be known that Akpabio rigged 2011 elections in Akwa Ibom State, paid his way through all the court cases he had after election.

Ask Akwa Ibom people whether there was any jubilation in the state after the election, as compared to Edo State if he is such a performer. I'm happy the NGF election has shown who this man really is.

Dis lunatic dy vex Oo°˚˚˚°....abeg wer dis puppet from?...hehehhehe
Re: Akpabio, Rigger In Akwaibom, Rigger In Abuja by iRepFactmart: 12:47pm On May 30, 2013
Enough of dy peeved guys....I knw 1 tin 4 sure pdp's all abt loyalty, ameachi 4got dt, dts why he's ass on dy table. Dis issues is nt dy 1st of it kind...we cn remember wad happpen 2 dy IMF head Dominique Strauss-Kahn who believed he was the target of a Russian plot to have him fired as boss of dy International Monetary Fund, staging scene of him trying to rape a hotel maid, he later in his statement accused France and Russia of hatching the scheme to stop him running for the French presidency. prime minister Vladimir Putin was behind the conspiracy so he said...LOL...bt in all, dy know dis profession dy're in, is politics so why agitate wen u r biting dy fingers feeding u. Akpabio's but a humble servant, No governor is perfect bt he has d trademark proving he's doing good in his state n m proud nt only wit him bt as n #akwaibomite.
Re: Akpabio, Rigger In Akwaibom, Rigger In Abuja by finebadtboy(m): 5:57pm On May 30, 2013
iRepFactmart: Enough of dy peeved guys....I knw 1 tin 4 sure pdp's all abt loyalty, ameachi 4got dt, dts why he's ass on dy table. Dis issues is nt dy 1st of it kind...we cn remember wad happpen 2 dy IMF head Dominique Strauss-Kahn who believed he was the target of a Russian plot to have him fired as boss of dy International Monetary Fund, staging scene of him trying to rape a hotel maid, he later in his statement accused France and Russia of hatching the scheme to stop him running for the French presidency. prime minister Vladimir Putin was behind the conspiracy so he said...LOL...bt in all, dy know dis profession dy're in, is politics so why agitate wen u r biting dy fingers feeding u. Akpabio's but a humble servant, No governor is perfect bt he has d trademark proving he's doing good in his state n m proud nt only wit him bt as n #akwaibomite.
Can you rewrite these sentences correctly with full spellings and punctuations where necessary. I cannot comprehend what you just wrote. How dare you refer to a human being as lunatic? I guess you are a product of 'FREE AND COMPULSORY EDUCATION' of your noise making and busy body boss.
Re: Akpabio, Rigger In Akwaibom, Rigger In Abuja by iRepFactmart: 8:44am On May 31, 2013
finebadtboy: Can you rewrite these sentences correctly with full spellings and punctuations where necessary. I cannot comprehend what you just wrote. How dare you refer to a human being as lunatic? I guess you are a product of 'FREE AND COMPULSORY EDUCATION' of your noise making and busy body boss.
I'm glad you just realizing he Obong Godwill obot akpabio (CON) dy executive governor of akwa ibom state is the boss, that shows your level of comprehension..LOL....Dude if you're having problem getting this simple facts into you thick skull, then am afraid you need to have your brain checked or rather go kiss a toilet seat
Re: Akpabio, Rigger In Akwaibom, Rigger In Abuja by finebadtboy(m): 10:25am On May 31, 2013
iRepFactmart:
I'm glad you just realizing he Obong Godwill obot akpabio (CON) dy executive governor of akwa ibom state is the boss, that shows your level of comprehension..LOL....Dude if you're having problem getting this simple facts into you thick skull, then am afraid you need to have your brain checked or rather go kiss a toilet seat
Trash coming from an uncivilized, uncultured, semi educated illerate, ill mannered blind sycophant and a55 licker of a corrupt government.
Re: Akpabio, Rigger In Akwaibom, Rigger In Abuja by iRepFactmart: 4:28pm On May 31, 2013
finebadtboy: Trash coming from an uncivilized, uncultured, semi educated illerate, ill mannered blind sycophant and a55 licker of a corrupt government.

"Omor u go school...chop kunckles". I rest my case with this (PROVERBS 26 : 4)
Re: Akpabio, Rigger In Akwaibom, Rigger In Abuja by finebadtboy(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2013
iRepFactmart:

"Omor u go school...chop kunckles". I rest my case with this (PROVERBS 26 : 4)
I leave you with Matt. 5:22. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Is Fashola’s Second Term A Failure? / MKO Abiola Website Launched / Berem:They will Need more than Visa but civil war, If The Satellite Pic Not Fix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.