Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,031 members, 7,919,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nairaland Religious Section Frauds - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Religious Section Frauds (1629 Views)

In What Way Has This Religious Section Benefited You? / Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section / I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by Nobody: 4:16am On May 31, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
and that nutcase Obaidah .

always claiming himsef to be israelite and all his made-up unbelievable stories.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 31, 2013
MostHigh:

Honestly PAGAN 9JA is the ultimate scam artist

LWTMBF true grin grin grin

Shame on you for setting up a w*tch hunt

Hope you don't end up on the stake yourself, you and cameroon
THAT HEATHEN PAGAN 9JA NEEDS TO BE HORSE WHIPPED FOR STARTING THIS THREAD grin
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:01pm On May 31, 2013
waow.. a frosble-bashing thread.. so flatterng grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by plaetton: 1:43pm On May 31, 2013
Chief Pagan9ja,

I am going to have to disagree with you on this thread.
I dont think its proper to single out individuals for direct castigation.

Nairaland religious section is dynamic and very interesting because everyone brings their own peculiar world view and personality, no matter how disagreable or awkward, into the mix.
Everyone brings a certain flavour into the section.

The section would not be the same if everyone or majority of the posters here agree and think alike. By having a diverse menu of religious opinion, there is always plenty to mock ,and certainly, plenty to learn.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 31, 2013
^^true.

obadiah777: THAT HEATHEN PAGAN 9JA NEEDS TO BE HORSE WHIPPED FOR STARTING THIS THREAD grin

grin grin

pagan_9ja is awesome.

you guys are very similar in many ways, imo.
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 31, 2013
@plaetton: lovely post. But I don't think it's pagan's intention that this thread be taken seriously.. His response to texaco1 conveys that.

cheesy

I might be wrong anyways, the thread might just be butthurt that paganism isn't taken seriously in this section. Most Africans view paganism as being backwards. Only a few know better.
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 31, 2013
musKeeto: @plaetton: lovely post. But I don't think it's pagan's intention that this thread be taken seriously.. His response to texaco1 conveys that..

that's true too.
i think 90 percent of his posts are sarcastic in nature.
i consider him to be a sort of wise comedian. grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by texaco1: 2:15pm On May 31, 2013
musKeeto: @plaetton: lovely post. But I don't think it's pagan's intention that this thread be taken seriously.. His response to texaco1 conveys that.

cheesy

I might be wrong anyways, the thread might just be butthurt that paganism isn't taken seriously in this section. Most Africans view paganism as being backwards. Only a few know better.
how can someone take pagan and cameroon serious?they are just having fun and making a comedy show,as far as they are concern they are kings here on this thread no laws stopping them to express their funny ideologies.just read their comments and laugh it off.
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2013
plaetton: Chief Pagan9ja,

I am going to have to disagree with you on this thread.
I dont think its proper to single out individuals for direct castigation.

Nairaland religious section is dynamic and very interesting because everyone brings their own peculiar world view and personality, no matter how disagreable or awkward, into the mix.
Everyone brings a certain flavour into the section.

The section would not be the same if everyone or majority of the posters here agree and think alike. By having a diverse menu of religious opinion, there is always plenty to mock ,and certainly, plenty to learn.

Im sure the 3 people who liked your post, were the ones named on this thread.

anyways you are right. However, there comes a time when the nonsense gets over the top, if you know what I mean. .
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2013
*Kails*:

grin grin

pagan_9ja is awesome.

thnxx. I know that.

as to the 2nd one. Im not sure.
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:15pm On May 31, 2013
musKeeto: @plaetton: lovely post. But I don't think it's pagan's intention that this thread be taken seriously.. His response to texaco1 conveys that.

cheesy

the 2nd part of your opinion, below the ( cheesy) is on point.
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:15pm On May 31, 2013
texaco1:
how can someone take pagan and cameroon serious?they are just having fun and making a comedy show,as far as they are concern they are kings here on this thread no laws stopping them to express their funny ideologies.just read their comments and laugh it off.

no we are not. we are dead serious. it so happens that our views are too idealistic and radical and new-age in this slow, laidback, corrupt, used-to-taking-bullsh!t world, that you find our posts funny. most of the time we dont intend to be funny.

anyways, if you don't agree with us, atleast we are glad to put a smile on your faces. because you will weep later. .
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by okeyxyz(m): 3:15pm On May 31, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

thnxx. I know that.

^^^ I think @*Kails* is right. You guys are all alike(crazy!!!)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 31, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^^^^^^yes me too. I want to have a 1-on-1 debate with this t b joshua infront of a large audience. Ill put an end to his career.
haba bros wetin carry tb joshua come here. Lol but anyway you can visit him one of this sunday services and we will see you pagan lol. Need to buy new decoder to see this
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 31, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
and that nutcase Obaidah .

always claiming himsef to be israelite and all his made-up unbelievable stories.
loling and crying

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 31, 2013
texaco1:
can u tell us who takes you serious in your miserable life?
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by texaco1: 9:50pm On May 31, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: can u tell us who takes you serious in your miserable life?
common guy ,you can do better than this .dont spoil the fun ,i am really enjoying ur vibes .keep it up.
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 31, 2013
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 31, 2013
^ well, answer the question, we will go from that
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by texaco1: 10:04pm On May 31, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ well, answer the question, we will go from that
that will spoil the fun.pls dont break the vibes.man u are one funny guy.you know you have this talent,why dont u just develop it .u will make big cash being a standup commedian ,all jokes apart
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 31, 2013
but ofcourse the lot keep
missing the plot. makes me wonder if ppl tend to be this deficient by a cult whose lives are centred solely round about the laws offered by their religion.

from the posts on different topics that pagan posted; its rather fascinating to note the perceptions of the answer u give. some are somewhat far~fetched. Perhaps due to clouded memories or lack of focus; im not willing to accept any statement that religious bases are ur reasons for replying that way.

Oh! i see it now, darwin's evolutionary trend for man doesnt stop at homosapien, he mustve ommited or fail to classify us under religion... Intriguing!

pls tell me differently if u think i missed it cos all i see is dat gap anybody would try to describe as between the literate and d illiterate
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 31, 2013
texaco1:
that will spoil the fun.pls dont break the vibes.man u are one funny guy.you know you have this talent,why dont u just develop it .u will make big cash being a standup commedian ,all jokes apart
change your disc undecided
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 31, 2013
*Kails*:
^^true.

grin grin

pagan_9ja is awesome.

THAT HEATHEN BELONGS IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION WITH THE KEYS THROWN AWAY. I ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE ALL MY FACULTIES IN IMPECCABLE CONDITION grin I HOPE cheesy
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 31, 2013
okeyxyz:

I THINK HE HAS MORE IN COMMON WITH YOU. TWO LOQUACIOUS REPROBATES grin grin
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2013
Mr Anony

He will load you with hundreds of question but will never answer yours
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

thnxx. I know that.

lol @ i know that. grin

and i knew you would deny it tongue.
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
okeyxyz:

YOU KNOW! i told him! grin

they are like twins only one is pro-paganism and the other pro-monotheism with a barrage of biblical scriptures to quote. grin

obadiah777: THAT HEATHEN BELONGS IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION WITH THE KEYS THROWN AWAY. I ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE ALL MY FACULTIES IN IMPECCABLE CONDITION grin I HOPE cheesy

grin grin lmao!
some folks would say the same about you to bruv...naturally i'd beg to differ wink
both of you have excellent points and deliver them in a comedic manner.
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by baby124: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

YOU KNOW! i told him! grin

they are like twins only one is pro-paganism and the other pro-monotheism with a barrage of biblical scriptures to quote. grin

grin grin lmao!
some folks would say the same about you to bruv...naturally i'd beg to differ wink
both of you have excellent points and deliver them in a comedic manner.
BUT YOU DO ERR, AROUND THESE PARTS I AM KNOWN AS A SANE AND INTROSPECTIVE GENTLEMAN, QUITE UNLIKE THAT PUGNACIOUS RASCALLY HEATHEN CALLED PAGAN 9JA sad LOL
Re: Nairaland Religious Section Frauds by wazobiaforu(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
OLAADEGBU

Is very more likely to be fraud with his heaven and hell journey just come

(1) (2) (Reply)

Music Minstrels Lounge/studio / I Was Seduced By A Woman - Pastor Adeboye Reveals / Names Of God You Can Mention During Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.