Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,120 members, 7,977,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:57 PM

Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? (10581 Views)

Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Youngpo413: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
Joavid:
if u dnt want leftover then marry a virgin.

@Joavid,can you marry your boyfriend's friend?anyway some girls are shameless,dont you know it will be better if she was fucccckkking other guys you dont know?and maybe that your friend will be telling people that your wife has a watery toto,that he was the one that fcked her and finally pass her to you for marriage,that her pvssy is as wide as a bucket even if he is lying,but some people will still believe him,so tell me will it sound nice?those are some things you need to consider..........
.....also where person go see virgin marry nowadays,with all these extra hornyyy girls wey full everywhere and they are fcking like dogs and you are here talking about virgin are you a virgin?
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Mynd44: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
As long as it happened before we started dating.
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
mumumugu: almost every girl has slept wit a guy before. It doesnt matter how close you are to the guy .

Your future wife is an ex to someone. Your present girl will end up marrying another person.

Sayiing yes doesnt make one a muumu or ode . It means you have a divine heart to forgive and forget the past and fface the present.
i guess am convinced...............
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
smakati: No. I can't sleep with her talkless of marrying her, why? Cos me and my friends made a rule against dating an ex of any member of click, I was d d head of d click den and I ratified it, so u don't expect me to break a law I ratified.

Na small pikin dey worry una.Ankara and kwulikwuli gathering grin
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
I can marry my ex bf friend or even hos best friend.The ONLY instance I can't do that is his relation or brother.But if his friend is in love with me and I feel the same way,he proposes vhooooom!na church things.Like wise if my ex decides to date my friend(which has happened and still happening),I no go vex.If I can't make him happy as my friend does make him go die?Abeg where happiness dey na dear I go go...no time cool cool
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
mumumugu: assuminng the deed was done long ago while dating, tthen yea, you need to forgive them

O.p isn't talking about cheating so i don't see what you should be forgiving for.
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by shizzle11(m): 8:33am On Jun 04, 2013
Mynd_44: As long as it happened before we started dating.

This has to be the best comment so far
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by tabansiou: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2013
Hello every one,pls its a question,not my personal life,it was asked on twitter so I decided to bring it here to get ur view on it,now let me explain a little.The girl dated ur friend before and in the relationship ur friend maltreated her in so many ways,now 2yrs after that the girls meets this friend of ur EX.....He said he likes her but he friends tink he is crazy for goin after his friends EX,AS a guy wiLl you mary her?
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by chukxie(m): 6:43am On Jun 13, 2013
Would a girl date a guy that once dated and slept with her friend? There's an 80% chance she would. So, why can't we guys do the same? One man's ex is another man's treasure!
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by MayraC(f): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2013
Am a girl AND am sorry, this sounds like a lil disgusting tongue
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Jayboy124: 8:36am On Jul 05, 2013
If it's the kinda friend that'll probably be your bestman or that sort of thing, then it'll be pretty awkward. "The bestman has shaagged the bride before", that's not the kinda toast or whispering you would want for a wedding.

Again if it's not a close friend, then it'll probably be a lot easier.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father Almost Had Sex With My Elder Sister / Why Is MTN Clearing Our Debt? / Are You Man Enuff? Can You Date This Chic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.