Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,212 members, 7,897,147 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 (2499 Views)

Internet Income Increasing Interested? / Laptop For All Nigerians: Buy A Brand New Laptop For As Low As N14,000 Guaranteed / Internet Income Seminar! Seminar! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by auxbeco(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2013
Lovely thread...Also check out a great thread where you can say whats stopping your from making money online in Nigeria and your problem will be solved..check out the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/1308218/what-stopping-making-money-online
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by ebankole: 8:42pm On May 31, 2013
sighning in...........
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2013
Not 2 worry nairalanders, i'd be posting on how 2 get started with clickbank nd get ur earnings weekly through an atm card very soon
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by Godwin10(m): 4:11am On Jun 01, 2013
Hi gigaminds, where are u in Hall3, I am just lyk you, am thinking if we could hook up and share ideas, I never knew i had people in uniben that think lyk dis. Am workin on a website for our school. cheers.
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 7:32am On Jun 01, 2013
Godwin10: Hi gigaminds, where are u in Hall3, I am just lyk you, am thinking if we could hook up and share ideas, I never knew i had people in uniben that think lyk dis. Am workin on a website for our school. cheers.
i said i'm an aspirant
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 7:33am On Jun 01, 2013
gigaminds:
i said i'm an aspirant
chemical engr
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2013
Nairalanders i've been tryin to get permission from d owner of the ebook on clickbank due to his copyright placed on the book....... But its not workin yet.... I'll try ma best for u guys but you can as well visit www.9jaincome..com click on the 'internet income explained' page and get the ebook for just 2000 naira......dont let just 2000naira hinder ur success...... I got mine and i'm tryin to xplain d little i can to y'all......and they just made a new post on how to make money from whatsapp @ www.9jaincome..com
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 7:50am On Jun 01, 2013
Now lets leave click bank and affiliate marketing for now......but before i do i'd like you guys to knw that i recieve my payments down here from clickbank weekly through my payoneer master card
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2013
Online Tutorial I. Forex Online Trading 1. What is Forex ? The Foreign Exchange market, also referred to as the "Forex" or "FX" market, is the largest financial market in the world, with a daily average turnover of well over US$1 trillion -- 30 times larger than the combined volume of all U.S. equity markets. Unlike other financial markets, the forex market has no physical location or central exchange. It is an over-the-counter market where buyers and sellers including banks, corporations, and private investors conduct business. A true 24-hour market, Forex trading begins each day in Sydney, and moves around the globe as the business day begins in each financial center, first to Tokyo, London, and New York. Unlike any other financial market, investors can respond to currency fluctuations caused by economic, social and political events at the time they occur - day or night. The huge number and diversity of players involved make it difficult for even governments to control the direction of the market. The unmatched liquidity and around-the-clock global activity make forex the ideal market for active traders. Traditionally the forex market was only available to larger entities trading currencies for commercial and investment purposes through banks. Now trading platforms, such as the RF2000TM, allow smaller financial institutions and retail investors access to a similar level of liquidity as the major foreign exchange banks, by offering a gateway to the primary (Interbank) market. In the forex market currencies are always priced in pairs; therefore all trades result in the simultaneous buying of one currency and the selling of another. The objective of currency trading is to exchange one currency for another in the expectation that the market rate or price will change so that the currency you bought has increased its value relative to the one you sold. If you have bought a currency and the price appreciates in value, the trader must sell the currency back in order to lock in the profit. Anopen trade or position is one in which a trader has either bought/sold one currency pair and has not sold/bought back the equivalent amount to effectively close the position. The first currency in the pair is referred to as the base currency, and the second currency is the counter or quote currency. This means that quotes are expressed as a unit of 1 of the first currency quoted per the other currency quoted in the pair. As with all financial products, FX quotes include a "bid" and "ask". The bid is the price at which a market maker (Realtime Forex) is willing to buy (and clients can sell) the base currency in exchange for the counter currency. The ask is the price at which a market maker (Realtime Forex) will sell (and clients can buy) the base currency in exchange for the counter currency. The difference between the bid and the ask price is referred to as the spread.
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2013
2. Technical and Fundamental Analysis There are two basic approaches to analyzing the currency market,fundamental analysis and technical analysis. The fundamental analyst concentrates on the underlying causes of price movements, while the technical analyst studies the price movements themselves. a. Technical analysis A Technical Analysis is what one uses to attempt to predict future price movements, based on past time framed analysis and the reading / understanding of graphics. Although within a Technical Analysis various thought patterns exist, generally all are basedon historical graphics of a currency. As long as one realizes the various differences of Fundamental and Technical Analysis, both canbe used to parallel one another, even though both may present different conclusions. b. Fundamental Analysis The study of specific factors, such as wars, discoveries, and changes in Government policies, which influence supply and demand, and consequently prices in the market place. Fundamental analysis comprises the examination of macroeconomic indicators, asset markets and political considerations when evaluating a nation’s currency in terms of another. Macroeconomic indicators includefigures such as growth rates; as measured byGross Domestic Product, interest rates, inflation, unemployment, money supply, foreign exchange reserves and productivity. Asset markets comprise stocks, bonds and real estate. Political considerations impact thelevel of confidence in a nation’s government, the climate of stability and level of certainty. Sometimes governments stand in the way of market forces impacting their currencies, andhence, intervene to keep currencies from deviating markedly from undesired levels. Currency interventions are conducted by central banks and usually have a notable, albeit a temporary impact on FX markets. A central bank could undertake unilateral purchases/sales of its currency against another currency; or engage in concerted intervention in which it collaborates with other central banks for a much more pronounced effect. Alternatively, some countries can manage to move their currencies, merely by hinting, or threatening to intervene. Technical Analysis or Fundamental Analysis ? One of the dominant debates in financial market analysis is the relative validity of the two major tiers of analysis: Fundamental and technical. In Forex,several studies concluded that fundamental analysis was more effective in predicting trends for the long-term (longer than one year), while technical analysis was more appropriate for shorter time horizons (0-90 days). Combining both approaches was suggested to be best suited for periods between 3 months and one year. Nonetheless, further empirical evidence reveals that technical analysis of long-term trends helps identify longer-term technical"waves", and that fundamental factors do trigger short-term developments.
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by Booty4meTM: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
angry
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2013
Booty4me™:
angry
cool
Booty4me™:
angry
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 9:04am On Jun 02, 2013
Api sundae palz
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by mikekhan: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
gigaminds: Api sundae palz

happy sunday to u too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Arrived - Google Android Tablet PC with FREE gifts / Ewure Abo Ati Ako Owa Fun Tita ( Male And Female Goat For Sales) / Windows Vps Rdp Usa, Germany, Russia - 2003/2008 - Lr Accepe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.