Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,028 members, 7,939,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election (12167 Views)

APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by TechyGuy: 1:15pm On May 31, 2013
I actually couldn't hold myself from laughing seeing some of your posts.

Some few points:

1. I am neither a PDP, LP nor ACN party supporter. I believe in Nigeria! If I have to vote, I'll vote for personality not party affiliation. (I supported Ribadu in 2011, I still do till date)
2. I am totally put off by the antics and hypocrisy of ACN/CPC supporters.
3. I perfectly understand the politicking in Amaechi vs GEJ/PDP situation and how opposition is relishing it.
4. Hate him or whatever, Mimiko flawed ACN in Ondo polls, how many times?
5. Now the SW/ACN are feeling Mimiko is betraying them. The same way the SS/SE feel about Amaechi yet opposition supporters accuse them.
6. Can those of you who can't have a conversation without the use of derogatory comments/language go somewhere else? This is a public forum and everyone is entitled to his own opinion. You just can't insult people because they don't agree with you. It's such a low life!

I strongly hope for a vibrant opposition in Nigeria, but the way it is now, they are only trying to create another PDP.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by creserve: 1:16pm On May 31, 2013
Mimiko may be afraid of his shadows(EFCC)Thus,he has to support Jonathan's candidate.But the inaugural meeting of his faction where only 15 governors attended lend credence to Amechi's claim.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by AyoRandy: 1:17pm On May 31, 2013
Na wah oooo. So all this gominas no fit conduct a free and fair election just among themselves. Wahala dey oooo.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by wilxz(m): 1:17pm On May 31, 2013
this is crazy talk coming from the Labour camp. if there was a problem with using an election to produce the next leader of NGF, why didn't they say anything before the election. why would they come out now after losing, to fault the process of an election to produce the leader of the governors forum.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by adedejiadekunle: 1:18pm On May 31, 2013
komekn: Gregg2's ,I am perplexed about the intent and purpose of your observations, I would have called them deductions but they are devoid of rationality, they probably would make some sort of sense in a meeting of the village branch of the NURTW.

The propositions you make are nonsensical in the extreme.

I have watched the 8 minute video and over a 3 hour meeting it was the most relevant part of the meeting and as such that excerpt is precisely relevant and concise. It tells us the nature of the beast that we are dealing with, I do not know if it is possible for the election to have been more transparently free and fair.

Your idea that the party is supreme is not untrue but with reservation, it is the PARTY IDEOLOGICAL STANDPOINT from which policy will and should emerge from that is supreme. Political party Ideology is not the individualistic and the filthy, manipulative, self-seeking corruption led concept of GODFATHERISM which pervades our political landscape and is very much reflective of the ruling PDP.
shameless mimiko can talk like this. he is part of pdp family. he should decamp to pdp where he belong

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by FBICIA(m): 1:22pm On May 31, 2013
Mimiko don fall my hand............
It is obvious dat Rotimi won but what is mimiko's business? Okay I get it because of PDP's help during Mimiko's election
Hisss in Dagrin's voice

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by TechyGuy: 1:25pm On May 31, 2013
adedejiadekunle: shameless mimiko can talk like this. he is part of pdp family. he should decamp to pdp where he belong

Same should apply to Amaechi nah. What is he still doing in PDP? He should decamp to ACN already.
He being a "progressive" shouldn't be with criminals, he should join other "progressives".
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by TechyGuy: 1:26pm On May 31, 2013
FBI/CIA:
Mimiko don fall my hand............
It is obvious dat Rotimi won but what is mimiko's business? Okay I get it because of PDP's help during Mimiko's election
Hisss in Dagrin's voice

And how does it concern ACN? That's my exact point! Why the double standard?
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by uksim: 1:31pm On May 31, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
shiftmarket:

Another way of saying a 3hrs wedding ceremony recorded on video does not show that the persons are wedded because they didnot include the videos from the time of their birth leading up to their wedding day.

Hmmmmmm. Na wa for politics
TechyGuy:

And how does it concern ACN? That's my exact point! Why the double standard?
shiftmarket:

Another way of saying a 3hrs wedding ceremony recorded on video does not show that the persons are wedded because they didnot include the videos from the time of their birth leading up to their wedding day.

Hmmmmmm. Na wa for politics
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by christextension: 1:32pm On May 31, 2013
mr_man: These people obviously have no shame whatsoever. Imagine the nonsense talk.
which one is the nonesence talk? Or you are one talking nonesence.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by dolphinife: 1:33pm On May 31, 2013
being an ondo man myself, i have said it time without number, that we voted an slowpoke AND INCORRIGIBLE HUMAN BEING AS A GOVERNOR of a retard state. The man has sold the entire ondo state to Jonathan just for a four years favour.
Ands i never blamed him, i blame dat motherfucker called JAGABAN, who never allowed a free and fair election to be conducted in ACN primaries. if not, ACN would haVE floored that bastard of gOVERNOr.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by Delible(m): 1:34pm On May 31, 2013
[/b][b]
All I can deduce for this drammer :

1. There are governors in Nigeria that can not hold to thier words. They voted for one governor (Ameachi) and queued behind another one openly (Ass lickers)

2.Whichever way the election went, about half of the governors we have in Nigeria are pure lairs.(Simple)
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by searay(m): 1:47pm On May 31, 2013
I challenge them to release the clips which will cover the entire three-exercise.”
See challenge!
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by deletrue: 1:50pm On May 31, 2013
komekn: Gregg2's ,I am perplexed about the intent and purpose of your observations, I would have called them deductions but they are devoid of rationality, they probably would make some sort of sense in a meeting of the village branch of the NURTW.

The propositions you make are nonsensical in the extreme.

I have watched the 8 minute video and over a 3 hour meeting it was the most relevant part of the meeting and as such that excerpt is precisely relevant and concise. It tells us the nature of the beast that we are dealing with, I do not know if it is possible for the election to have been more transparently free and fair.

Your idea that the party is supreme is not untrue but with reservation, it is the PARTY IDEOLOGICAL STANDPOINT from which policy will and should emerge from that is supreme. Political party Ideology is not the individualistic and the filthy, manipulative, self-seeking corruption led concept of GODFATHERISM which pervades our political landscape and is very much reflective of the ruling PDP.
If there is any individual who is very perfect in mixing up English language is you. Go through your last paragraph. Have you ever come across any thread that advances meaningless and senseless thread as that of yours? party ideology standpoint from which policies emerges is supreme' and the same time you agreed that party is supreme. Another stupid aspect is political ideology is not individualic but policies were agreed upon by party members to form party, abi? No wonder your APC party cannot, up till now register since it consist of people who mix up points thereby causing more serious confusion.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by Elose11(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2013
Lexo22: Two must agree in order to walk together Amos 3:3,The forum is already divided and is not constitutional and thus should be scrapped ASAP..... I don't think any reasonable average Nigerian will miss the forum...

.. As for Amechi, if you are not going to be loyal to the decisions of ur party u bow simple... U don't want to stay in peace and loyalty with ur party yet u don't want to go.... U re just as an agent of the opposition to ruin your party... God help you.
GBAM! Amechi belongs to ACN, oh sorry APC! The opposition are using him to disorganize the PDP ahead of 2015 election. Otherwise why are the opposition crying more than Amechi over his suspension by the PDP.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by Reyspin(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2013
the truth of d mata is that PDP is trying to Discredit this NGF..THAT IS THEIR GAME-PLAN..Just like d mother of d dead child during Solomon reign in the bible...
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by Godside: 2:01pm On May 31, 2013
TechyGuy:

Why are you angry with Mimiko. He is a better governor than most of your ACN hypocrites and HE IS OPPOSITION!
He is not in support of PDP, so stop being sentimental. He is only worried that Amaechi is being used by opposition to his detriment.

And last and most importantly. He challenged the so called video that opposition is publishing everywhere for propaganda. If you feel he is wrong why not show us the full recording, not some "arrangee" 10 minutes that ACN published.
By the challenge, Mimiko has rubbished that video if you don't know. How come the video is only 10mins?

I beggi , tel Mimiko or milo 2shut up . Let him reveal his video nd if u r ignorant of d fact dt Jona is also among those dt av been sponsorin Milo, u r nt

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by safejourney: 2:01pm On May 31, 2013
MIMIKO just confirm to the whole world that you are a member of PDP? Don't deceive us through Labour Party. ONDO people I know they are not behave life this, MIMIKO OLE, from AD to PDP to LP now goint back to PDP.

How many governors did they attend yesterday NGF Secretariat opening ceremony? 16 out of 36 governors. Very very Shameful Mimiko.

Amaechi scored = 19
Jang scored = 16

Even if you asked nursery and primary pupils, they will tell you the WINNER and LOOSER.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by Akinsz: 2:13pm On May 31, 2013
If mimiko were to be my father i would be ashamed him. I wonder how his children would feel about him.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by nwabuife: 2:20pm On May 31, 2013
gregg2: He said, “Amaechi should not allow overzealous and anxious politicians to destroy his future. He is still young, about 48 years old now. He should go back and reconcile with his party.

“A party is always supreme. If he cannot abide by the philosophy of the PDP, he is free to leave. He can join the APC or come to LP; but in our party, the party is always supreme.”

I love this. The best advise Amaechi can get even from an opposition party.
Dis advice was wat I have in mind. Y waistin time to join his adviser s party? Why he is afraid to move to a APC? Hahahaah
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by tuyi19: 2:32pm On May 31, 2013
Why are you all castigating him? some of you said why did he voted, he was vying for the chairmanship position but when he saw the settings and arrangement, he withdrew from the race. Amechi should have allowed others to do it. it is not his birthright
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by sayso: 2:37pm On May 31, 2013
Mimiko foolishness abides where fools talk.Why not asked your oga at the top whether he resigned when contesting the last election?
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by mogentle(m): 2:37pm On May 31, 2013
This Political prostitute called Mimiko deserves to be flogged, Why can't he produce the 3-hour video himself so as to nullify the 10 minutes video? Do they think we are fools? okay, can you now see why they were trying to challenge Aregbesola about the recording in the video. The video showed the most vital part of the election. Aregbesola is surely a smart guy!!!

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by Lugano(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2013
Please Governor Mr Biggs should do himself and the Party a Big favour.. upload the video of how Governor Jang was elected the chariman of NGF ...... for all to see and ....the wiiner is.................
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by ayobo1(m): 2:47pm On May 31, 2013
na wao for these governors ohhh, my point sti remain very strong, i wish to say dat ameachi remains d recognise NGF chairman, becos for God sake it is crystal clear, was mimiko and d so called pdp governors sleepin wen d riggin was takin place, oh 'voodo was used to cover deir eyez', as me i refused to succumb to d claim by mimiko dat d election was nt free and fair. can u imagine such talk
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by funshint(m): 2:48pm On May 31, 2013
dolphinife: being an ondo man myself, i have said it time without number, that we voted an slowpoke AND INCORRIGIBLE HUMAN BEING AS A GOVERNOR of a retard state. The man has sold the entire ondo state to Jonathan just for a four years favour.
Ands i never blamed him, i blame dat motherfucker called JAGABAN, who never allowed a free and fair election to be conducted in ACN primaries. if not, ACN would haVE floored that bastard of gOVERNOr.
U̶̲̥̅̊'re very right assuming Agunloye had been allowed to rep ACN; mimiko would hv been history by now!
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by hardknockbroda(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2013
TechyGuy:

Why are you angry with Mimiko. He is a better governor than most of your ACN hypocrites and HE IS OPPOSITION!

Mimiko has defnitely done well for the good pple of Ondo state but saying he is a better governor?? Oh plsss!!
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by ASPchris(m): 2:55pm On May 31, 2013
Plan_Man 1: MIMIKO ! EVEN YOU I WEEP FOR THIS COUNTRY. LABOUR PARTY NOW EXTENDED PDP...SHAME
u never start dey cry, very soon na ur blood go replace ur tears. Mumu like u.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by mogentle(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2013
Abdurhaman Mimiko!!!
Give us just a minute video that shows that Jang won!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked grin shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:20pm On May 31, 2013
TechyGuy: I have SOME QUESTIONS:

1. Why is ACN solidly behind Amaechi?
2. Why is ACN more interested in what PDP do to Amaechi?
3. Do ACN folks now care about PDP and their decisions regarding their members?
4. Why has Amaechi not defected to ACN/CPC?
5. How did Amaechi suddenly become a 'progressive'? Do PDP now have 'progressives'?

soon he will. then PDP will beg him to come back. you think Amaechi is not in secret talks with ACN. I pity GEJ.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by fuke(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2013
I had thought medics are intelligent.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by dolphinife: 3:36pm On May 31, 2013
funshint:
U̶̲̥̅̊'re very right assuming Agunloye had been allowed to rep ACN; mimiko would hv been history by now!

am not even particular about any name, but ACN would have been a party to beat in that election. those aggrieved members just decided to work against the party and that's wht led to the show of shame of CAN in that election
The man built an ordinary roundabout with a fountain, and some slowpoke like him are jubilating and i heard some people go there on a daily basis to snap pix.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Passes Whistle Blowers Protection Bill, 2017 / Reps Suspend 2019 Election Sequence Re-ordering Bill / Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.