Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,183 members, 7,884,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. (25190 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / Women Are Unknowing Contributing To There Own Single Status. / Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by acidtalk: 7:46pm On May 30, 2013
Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status.

(This thread was never intended to make any gender, male/female fell bad about their single status. It is just for some of us to realize something we are too shy or scared to admit when we actually know the truth deep inside of us)

* When as a bachelor as soon as you enter the market every market woman starts dragging you and calling you customer you no go buy Egusi, Palm Oil, Stock fish today? Some of them even know your first name while a few of their daughters know your house because they are willing to go drop the goods over for you.

* Everyone starts asking the same question, not as a sign to mock you but mere out of pity and concern. The question never changes as it remains "When are you getting married?", "How is madam/Oga?", "When are we following you to her village to ask her hand in marriage?".

* When you stop receiving wedding IV cards from your peers any longer, but rather the baton has been passed to your friend's and colleagues younger siblings and relatives. Most of the time you refuse to go to such events because deep down you know they are younger than you in age so why going to dance your body out when they call the friends of the bride / groom when in the real sense of it, you are their elder.

* When you consider it shameful to step out to go and catch the bouquet at the venue the just wedded bride is about to throw.

* As a single man you no longer feel comfortable bringing in different women to your home because all your neighbors are already 'happily married'. Gone are the days when you felt 'fly' bringing in different women every night.

Dear people, you can also check out the following threads.

How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner.

https://www.nairaland.com/1308105/how-know-when-never-forgive

Men Which Of This Items Do You Consider A Luxury To Get In The. Home For Your Wife

https://www.nairaland.com/1272748/men-which-these-items-consider

25 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by greedie1(f): 7:59pm On May 30, 2013
lol... true
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Sanboy25: 8:15pm On May 30, 2013

I know many persons that are in this situation, I'll pass them the message. wink
Thanks. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Mynd44: 9:53pm On May 30, 2013
Lmao....I know a couple of guys here that should be reading this
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by acidtalk: 10:02pm On May 30, 2013
^^^
Even their oga patapata too isn't excluded. You sef when you go do marry? Abi until when them hold family meeting ontop your head?

5 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Mynd44: 10:21pm On May 30, 2013
acidtalk: ^^^
Even their oga patapata too isn't excluded. You sef when you go do marry? Abi until when them hold family meeting ontop your head?
I am a priest grin
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by acidtalk: 10:27pm On May 30, 2013
Na when some men don realize and have lost all hope of their 3rd leg being functional dem go begin tell us our God spoke to them and told them to join the priesthood abi shey na santuary ( pardon me if I no spell am well, na night school I go).

4 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Sanboy25: 10:29pm On May 30, 2013
acidtalk: Na when some men don realize and have lost all hope of their 3rd leg being functional dem go begin tell us our God spoke to them and told them to join the priesthood abi shey na santuary ( pardon me if I no spell am well, na night school I go).

grin Nice one.
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Popowaa: 6:38am On May 31, 2013
Love the write up.
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Godson201333(m): 7:40am On May 31, 2013
Lol lol nice one
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Aklofs: 7:54am On May 31, 2013
acidtalk: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status.

(This thread was never intended to make any gender, male/female fell bad about their single status. It is just for some of us to realize something we are too shy or scared to admit when we actually know the truth deep inside of us)

* When as a bachelor as soon as you enter the market every market woman starts dragging you and calling you customer you no go buy Egusi, Palm Oil, Stock fish today? Some of them even know your first name while a few of their daughters know your house because they are willing to go drop the goods over for you.

* Everyone starts asking the same question, not as a sign to mock you but mere out of pity and concern. The question never changes as it remains "When are you getting married?", "How is madam/Oga?", "When are we following you to her village to ask her hand in marriage?".

* When you stop receiving wedding IV cards from your peers any longer, but rather the baton has been passed to your friend's and colleagues younger siblings and relatives. Most of the time you refuse to go to such events because deep down you know they are younger than you in age so why going to dance your body out when they call the friends of the bride / groom when in the real sense of it, you are their elder.

* When you consider it shameful to step out to go and catch the bouquet at the venue the just wedded bride is about to throw.

* As a single man you no longer feel comfortable bringing in different women to your home because all your neighbors are already 'happily married'. Gone are the days when you felt 'fly' bringing in different women every night.
Crap!!!

11 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by homesteady(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2013
LOL!! I hope Seun is reading this!!

6 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by acidtalk: 10:03am On May 31, 2013
[b][/b]
homesteady: LOL!! I hope Seun is reading this!!

Are you using style to insinuate that Seun has over used his Single Status?

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 10:41am On May 31, 2013
acidtalk: [b][/b]

Are you using style to insinuate that Seun has over used his Single Status?

shocked
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Samscofield: 1:19pm On May 31, 2013
Makes a great deal of sense in a very polite and hilarious way. OP Thumbs up.
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by acidtalk: 2:15pm On May 31, 2013
Samscofield: Makes a great deal of sense in a very polite and hilarious way. OP Thumbs up.

Thanks. Everyone thinks the same except this thing below.

Aklofs:
Crap!!!

7 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Beync(f): 2:20pm On May 31, 2013
190 you have a message

5 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by acidtalk: 3:09pm On May 31, 2013
Beync: 190 you have a message

The message is not for him at all. He is still a VERY SMALL boy. He is still less than 26years.

3 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On May 31, 2013
When all your friends start turning down your invitation to go and hang out that they wanna spend time with their family . . . tongue

6 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Lilimax(f): 4:31pm On May 31, 2013
acidtalk: ^^^
Even their oga patapata too isn't excluded.
You will soon get an everlating ban from Nairaland shocked
Abi you no dey fear>> grin
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by IAMBREEZY: 4:32pm On May 31, 2013
Sanboy25:

I know many persons that are in this situation, I'll pass them the message. wink
Thanks. smiley
go and read your book
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by YoungGame: 4:33pm On May 31, 2013
Dear Seun lipsrsealed oga @ the top,

when are you getting married? grin

2 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by xynerise: 4:37pm On May 31, 2013
Sexkillz come and read o

3 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by NeuroBoss(m): 4:37pm On May 31, 2013
Acidtalk, na true you talk. Make I quick decide before any of the aforementioned start happening to me
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Desloaaa(f): 4:38pm On May 31, 2013
#1 got me ROFL!!..
Like seriously??. Bro Chika,you have a new msg
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by 2winxcom(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2013
Nice 1 OP. Tell them d koko
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by deavicky(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2013
Mynd_44: Lmao....I know a couple of guys here that should be reading this
you know couple of guys that need this.mind u, it is not ment for guy alone it also apply to the ladies too.
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 31, 2013
Single For Life and Lovin It! grin
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by 2kurupt(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2013
The final point really cracked me up. Nice one..
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by lozanni(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2013
grin grin Very true @poster. Even now that am married, if I decide to, on my own discretion, drop by the market to pick up some few items I feel is needed at home, those nosy market women will walk up to my side asking in mischieve: 'Madam nko?' 'Chai, when madam go come back to take care of you?' smiley
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by nbright: 4:48pm On May 31, 2013
That's exactly what's happening to my neighbour......... And the worst thing is that he keep giving himself ultimatum that he will get married before the end of the year and this is the 3rd year.

2 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Fadelex(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2013
okay..... lemme do quick before my friends started inviting me to their children's 10th birthday

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak / Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.