Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,632 members, 7,937,868 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

Etiquettes Of A Righteous Muslimah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Etiquettes Of A Righteous Muslimah (675 Views)

Etiquettes Of Friday For Muslims / For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah / Etiquettes Of Drinking in Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etiquettes Of A Righteous Muslimah by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 30, 2013
NO ! I don’t want to wear according to fashion,Because­ by wearing my veil and ‘Ibayah I have a unique style and I am following a fashion which is suitable for every time and place as long as it is related to Qur’an and Sunnah!

NO! I won’t go out putting make-up on my face,Because I only want that my face lights up with the Nur of Hidaya,I only seek to look beautiful in the Sight of ALLAH
NO! I won’t wear perfume risking to be an “adulteress” in the Sight of Allah when every man I pass by in the street smell my fragrance,Becau­se my Deen taught me how to be clean,because I am perfumed with my manners and values!

NO! I won’t let boys talk to me as other girls in my age do,Because I am the granddaughter of Aysha and Khadijah (radhyaAllahu anhuma)because purity is one of my life’s principles

.NO! I won’t remove my ‘Ibaya to wearstylish Hijab,

I am so pleased that Allah is watching me well covered as Muslimat suppose to be.All the worldly temptations don’t attract me,Because I am a MUSLIMAH!!"
Re: Etiquettes Of A Righteous Muslimah by tpia5: 3:30am On May 31, 2013
i'm curious- what determines what type of hijab to wear, seeing there are so many different styles.

how or why do you choose a particular one- is it based on your mentor's preference, individual culture, or peer suggestion.
Re: Etiquettes Of A Righteous Muslimah by tpia5: 3:45pm On May 31, 2013
need answers, thanks.

anyone willing to manage my condition and take on this task?
Re: Etiquettes Of A Righteous Muslimah by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 31, 2013
[quote author=tpia@]i'm curious- what determines what type of hijab to wear, seeing there are so many different styles.

how or why do you choose a particular one- is it based on your mentor's preference, individual culture, or peer suggestion.
The appropriate type and size is as stated in d holy Quran.
Re: Etiquettes Of A Righteous Muslimah by tpia5: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
^ can you explain more.
Re: Etiquettes Of A Righteous Muslimah by onegig(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
tpia@:
^ can you explain more.
i guess as long as it covers the body properly but as you know different people with their own standards. There's no predefined length or how wide the hijab should be. God knows best.
Re: Etiquettes Of A Righteous Muslimah by tpia5: 4:02am On Jun 03, 2013
thanks for attempting the question, @ all.

seems to be a complicated issue.
Re: Etiquettes Of A Righteous Muslimah by onegig(m): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
tpia@:
thanks for attempting the question, @ all.

seems to be a complicated issue.

not complicated atall
Re: Etiquettes Of A Righteous Muslimah by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
onegig: i guess as long as it covers the body properly but as you know different people with their own standards. There's no predefined length or how wide the hijab should be. God knows best.
There is standard for Hijab, as long as Islam is concerned.
Prophet Muhammad(SAW)  states that women over the age of puberty should cover everything but their hands and their face.
Re: Etiquettes Of A Righteous Muslimah by onegig(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
Moshood Alanamu:
There is standard for Hijab, as long as Islam is concerned.
Prophet Muhammad(SAW)  states that women over the age of puberty should cover everything but their hands and their face.

when i said standard i mean laid down rules as in specified measurements.

Hands and face..you said.

With the hijab i guess ?
Re: Etiquettes Of A Righteous Muslimah by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 06, 2013
interesting video of a muslimah talking about these very rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7OYRknGgEc

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government as Declare Tuesday 14th as public holiday for Maulud Nabiyy / 1500 Year Old Injeela Discovered In The Year 2000 And Was Hidden / Whats Going On Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.