Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,826 members, 7,882,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

Masters Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masters Abroad (784 Views)

I Want To Do My Masters Abroad / Nigerian Government Scholarship For Masters Abroad / Can I Get Admission For Masters Abroad With A 2nd Class Lower 1st Degree Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masters Abroad by jechona(m): 11:55pm On May 30, 2013
I was just thinking, this idea of going for masters degree abroad. Are those universities realy effective? Considering a foreigner coming to Nigeria to study as his or her own abroad.
Perhaps, some of these countries we are going to might be like Nigeria.
please is it realy a nice idea going abroad for studies? And for our big brothers and sisters that have gone and come back, which schools are good for us and what are your advice for us that are about to go too?
Thank you.
Re: Masters Abroad by HARDDON: 3:29am On May 31, 2013
ofcos, most foreign Universities are way better than what you have in Nigeria.

the practical sessions( depending on your field ), the work throughs, the readily available staff members to answer your Qs. the organization. the environment. the dedication to work. the social life. the lecturers put in their best to make you the best. they don't fail you to boost their ego. they are sad when you aint doing well. unlike what you have in Nigeria.

but

first you have to know which course you wano major and which country best offer that.

you would have to put a lot of thoughts into the financial aspect. if you know you cant afford the money, research for scholarship( either part or full scholarship).

when choosing a country, please be sure not to pick racists countries like Russia.... blacks are still be killed like chicken till tomorrow.

I actually got a state financed scholarship sometime ago, we went to the government house for a farewell speech. they gave us brown envelops(pocket monies). I thanked them and took off: never got into the plane the next day. I had a better offer anyways.
Re: Masters Abroad by HARDDON: 3:30am On May 31, 2013
and finally, funny enuf, degrees from outer shores have a higher selling point
Re: Masters Abroad by pendusky(m): 6:44am On May 31, 2013
HARDDON: and finally, funny enuf, degrees from outer shores have a higher selling point
subscribing...i think the question is which country and school is gud 4 us?
Re: Masters Abroad by jechona(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
HARDDON: ofcos, most foreign Universities are way better than what you have in Nigeria.

the practical sessions( depending on your field ), the work throughs, the readily available staff members to answer your Qs. the organization. the environment. the dedication to work. the social life. the lecturers put in their best to make you the best. they don't fail you to boost their ego. they are sad when you aint doing well. unlike what you have in Nigeria.

but

first you have to know which course you wano major and which country best offer that.

you would have to put a lot of thoughts into the financial aspect. if you know you cant afford the money, research for scholarship( either part or full scholarship).

when choosing a country, please be sure not to pick racists countries like Russia.... blacks are still be killed like chicken till tomorrow.

I actually got a state financed scholarship sometime ago, we went to the government house for a farewell speech. they gave us brown envelops(pocket monies). I thanked them and took off: never got into the plane the next day. I had a better offer anyways.
HARDDON: ofcos, most foreign Universities are way better than what you have in Nigeria.

but

thanks alot, I intend going to study mechatronics.

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack OAU Student...sad.god Help Students Ooo / Diary Of Chike The Jambite: Part 1 / No Objective Certificate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.