Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,127 members, 7,973,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:24 AM

Is This Bad? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Bad? (2964 Views)

Who Needs A Girl This Bad??? / Hmm This Bad Girl ..... Why?? (picture) / See This Bad Girl O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Bad? by Princesszoe: 9:46pm On May 31, 2013
I think it is good but appreciating your spouse the way he/she looks after many years in your relationship, is the best. I have heard men who confessed sleeping with other women because their wives boobs have sagged, their wives bodies are out of shape or that their beauty have faded. To such men, why not pay for your wives sugery so that they can get silicons in order to get them shaped the way you want it? Why not spend time in employing a physcio-therapist that will help her body to re adjust? Why not buy good cream, soap, body and face make up tools which will help her beauty to be rejuvenated? Women who cheats on their husbands because of their husbands increased in ugliness, bad sense of dressing, or poor sex performance, why not take them out for shopping and teach them how to buy attractive cloths, teach them how to clean up and get books and treatment that can make them perform well on bed? Can two work, no, except they agree.

1 Like

Re: Is This Bad? by Stegomiah: 10:04pm On May 31, 2013
Gud nd bad, gud if it is a natural remedy, as in working out, exercise, diet...but if it gets 2 d xtent ☀̤̣̈̇f goin 4 surgery, it is bad, accept urself/ur partner just d way yu ar/dey ar.

Stella obasanjo, died trying 2 modify arself, read d post ☀̤̣̈̇f a lady wu lost ar limbs trying 2 increase ar buttt, u neva can tell, lotta surgeries go bad nd very xpensive, at d end ☀̤̣̈̇f da day u'll end up blaming yaself
Re: Is This Bad? by antap(m): 10:22pm On May 31, 2013
Princessmel:
Well if they have half the qualities I like and I doubt I might find Prince Charming who has all the qualities so why not mould what Him into a prince, the next guy out there may be worse undecided
Mould? Are you a bricklayer?
On a more serious note, you can help people adjust their trait, but on a physique? I don't think that's good enough.
Even on traits, it has been proven in time without numbers that people don't really change, they only pretend to be changed.
Re: Is This Bad? by antap(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2013
Princess zoe: I think it is good but appreciating your spouse the way he/she looks after many years in your relationship, is the best. I have heard men who confessed sleeping with other women because their wives boobs have sagged, their wives bodies are out of shape or that their beauty have faded. To such men, why not pay for your wives sugery so that they can get silicons in order to get them shaped the way you want it? Why not spend time in employing a physcio-therapist that will help her body to re adjust? Why not buy good cream, soap, body and face make up tools which will help her beauty to be rejuvenated? Women who cheats on their husbands because of their husbands increased in ugliness, bad sense of dressing, or poor sex performance, why not take them out for shopping and teach them how to buy attractive cloths, teach them how to clean up and get books and treatment that can make them perform well on bed? Can two work, no, except they agree.
Sis, men who will cheat will cheat, even if their wife breast is like that of a 13 year old girl, combined with an un-common contours, and supported with a stainless skin, they will still cheat.
Re: Is This Bad? by Princesszoe: 8:37am On Jun 01, 2013
And the women who will cheat will still cheat whether their husbands are cute or good in bed. Maybe that is the end of the quote. Hmm am short of words here. That is why having fear of God is the best and also an assurance that one will not engage in sexualll immorality even after many years in marriage. Whether their partners physical looks or performances fades or not.

1 Like

Re: Is This Bad? by Princessmel(f): 12:48am On Jun 19, 2013
My boyfriend is now growing a full beard to make me happy grin
Success!
Taking things slow, next up d enhancement tongue
Re: Is This Bad? by 190: 12:54am On Jun 19, 2013
Princessmel: My boyfriend is now growing a full beard to make me happy grin
Success!
undecided undecided
Re: Is This Bad? by Princessmel(f): 1:01am On Jun 19, 2013
190: undecided undecided
Why the emoticon
Re: Is This Bad? by Kessythegeek(m): 1:05am On Jun 19, 2013
Princessmel: My boyfriend is now growing a full beard to make me happy grin
Success!
lmao serious?
Re: Is This Bad? by T3Amo(f): 1:06am On Jun 19, 2013
I think it is bad. True love is accepting the person regardless of his/her faults and not changing the person into something he/she is not. Rather go for the person that has what you are looking for instead.
Re: Is This Bad? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 19, 2013
T3 @_@ Amo:
I think it is bad. True love is accepting the person regardless of his/her faults and not changing the person into something he/she is not. Rather go for the person that has what you are looking for instead.

shocked shocked shocked Yvonne Nelson has finally joined Nairaland. Thank God my prayers have been answered tongue But seriously you resemble her a lot

1 Like

Re: Is This Bad? by T3Amo(f): 1:12am On Jun 19, 2013
Sexily Endowed:

shocked shocked shocked Yvonne Nelson has finally joined Nairaland. Thank God my prayers have been answered tongue But seriously you resemble her a lot
ROTFLMAO, I do not know why people say that because i do not see it. But thanks, will take it as a compliment. She is beautiful smiley
Re: Is This Bad? by Princessmel(f): 1:22am On Jun 19, 2013
Kessythegeek: lmao serious?
Yes na smiley
Re: Is This Bad? by Kessythegeek(m): 1:26am On Jun 19, 2013
Princessmel:
Yes na smiley
see rove lol...i will just tell ma gf to go and..do some facelift and peanut sized enlargement..cheesy
Re: Is This Bad? by Princessmel(f): 1:27am On Jun 19, 2013
T3 @_@ Amo:
I understand you, but in this day and age, it's hard to find someone with ALL the qualities I seek and my boyfriend is pretty close so if it's just a few changes, I see nothing bad
Re: Is This Bad? by Princessmel(f): 1:27am On Jun 19, 2013
Kessythegeek: see rove lol...i will just tell ma gf to go and..do some facelift and peanut sized enlargement..cheesy

That means you don't truly love her undecided
Re: Is This Bad? by T3Amo(f): 1:28am On Jun 19, 2013
Princessmel:
I understand you, but in this day and age, it's hard to find someone with ALL the qualities I seek and my boyfriend is pretty close so if it's just a few changes, I see nothing bad
Well as long as he is not complaining i guess there is no problem. But what about you? Are you changing for him too?
Re: Is This Bad? by Kessythegeek(m): 1:30am On Jun 19, 2013
Princessmel:

That means you don't truly love her undecided
...i would kill for her...just exaggerating..things..maa'mcheesy
Re: Is This Bad? by Kessythegeek(m): 1:32am On Jun 19, 2013
T3 @_@ Amo:
Well as long as he is not complaining i guess there is no problem. But what about you? Are you changing for him too?
haba she neva still fine reach...:b no guy would wanna change a thing.
Re: Is This Bad? by T3Amo(f): 1:33am On Jun 19, 2013
Kessythegeek: haba she neva still fine reach...:b no guy would wanna change a thing.
True talk. She is very beautiful
Re: Is This Bad? by Princessmel(f): 1:43am On Jun 19, 2013
T3 @_@ Amo:

Not directly complaining but might jokingly mention it, no I'm not changing, in his words 'I'm perfect the way I am' but I want to do a breast reduction undecided
Re: Is This Bad? by Princessmel(f): 1:44am On Jun 19, 2013
T3 @_@ Amo:
True talk. She is very beautiful

Aww thanks both of you grin , you're really pretty too t3 smiley
And kessy you're good looking wink
Re: Is This Bad? by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 19, 2013
Sexily Endowed:

True they both look alike.
Re: Is This Bad? by T3Amo(f): 1:56am On Jun 19, 2013
Princessmel:

Thank you smiley
Re: Is This Bad? by Kessythegeek(m): 1:57am On Jun 19, 2013
Vanneni: True they both look alike.
look who came back,..cheesy:*
Re: Is This Bad? by Kessythegeek(m): 1:58am On Jun 19, 2013
Princessmel:

thanksss
Re: Is This Bad? by T3Amo(f): 1:59am On Jun 19, 2013
Vanneni: True they both look alike.
You look like a model shocked Nairaland has beautiful women smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is This Bad? by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 19, 2013
T3 @_@ Amo:
Seriously i cant get over it shocked shocked embarassed
Re: Is This Bad? by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 19, 2013
T3 @_@ Amo:
Thanks. cheesy
Re: Is This Bad? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 19, 2013
Kessythegeek: look who came back,..cheesy:*
Lol, I can't sleep.
Re: Is This Bad? by Kessythegeek(m): 2:33am On Jun 19, 2013
Vanneni: Lol, I can't sleep.
if u c thz nightmare..wen i jus get..*sweating profusely*
Re: Is This Bad? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2013
Kessythegeek: if u c thz nightmare..wen i jus get..*sweating profusely*
Nightmare

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Ladies / Can You Marry An Albino.... (afi) / How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.