Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,390 members, 7,971,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:42 AM

See Me Tomorrow Or I Will Break Up With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Me Tomorrow Or I Will Break Up With You (666 Views)

Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Me Tomorrow Or I Will Break Up With You by Orikinla(m): 4:20am On May 31, 2013
Another long distance relationship palaver with a younger woman who claims to have fallen in love with me even though she has not met me. Well, I won't see her. I just told her to face her studies and think less of me. How can you fall in love with a man in Lagos when you are in Benin? And you have never met him? Girls, when will they ever learn never to fall for strangers or even pretenders?
Re: See Me Tomorrow Or I Will Break Up With You by Pysam(m): 5:26am On May 31, 2013
You see now and when the unimaginable harm happens to them now they ll come here to find pity nonsense children of eve.don't mind her ojare broda man she just want adventure from hell .
Re: See Me Tomorrow Or I Will Break Up With You by Mynd44: 6:13am On May 31, 2013
I guess it is open season on women again
Re: See Me Tomorrow Or I Will Break Up With You by OME1(m): 7:38am On May 31, 2013
Did anybody else notice the topic ?
Re: See Me Tomorrow Or I Will Break Up With You by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:41am On May 31, 2013
O.M.E:
Did anybody else notice the topic ?
u tell me
Re: See Me Tomorrow Or I Will Break Up With You by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2013
See me tomorrow indeed.

(1) (Reply)

. / Anytime Chelsea Loses A Match, She Is Not In The Mood!! / Would You Agree To Hide When His/her Parent/friend Is Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.