Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,519 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:06 PM

Proving A Point - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Proving A Point (914 Views)

You Just Have To Smile/laugh At Some Point (funny Pictures Compilation) / Point Of Correction! / Blackman Proving That The Whiteman Is The One Who Is Actually Coloured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proving A Point by tytylayor: 9:03am On Apr 30, 2008

A man drinks a shot of whiskey every night before bed. After years of this, the wife wants him to quit; she gets two shot glasses, filling one with water and the other with whiskey.

After getting him to the table that had the glasses, she brings his bait box. She says "I want you to see this." She puts a worm in the water, and it swims around.

She puts a worm in the whiskey, and the worm dies immediately. She then says, feeling that she has made her point clear, "What do you have to say about this experiment?"

He responds by saying: "If I drink whiskey, I won't get worms!"
Re: Proving A Point by tytylayor: 9:39am On Apr 30, 2008
A Dreadful Fight

Three weeks after her wedding day, Joanna called her minister. "Reverend," she wailed, "John and I had a DREADFUL fight!"

"Calm down, my child," said the minister, "it's not half as bad as you think. Every marriage has to have its first fight!"

"I know, I know!" said Joanna. "But what am I going to do with the BODY?"
Re: Proving A Point by Aiphie(f): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2008
@ 1st joke
Cunning man wink

@ 2nd joke
This is serious Ooo shocked

@ poster
Well done smiley
Re: Proving A Point by tytylayor: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2008
fankx aiphie grin
Re: Proving A Point by folly69(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2008
nice 1 tyty grin
Re: Proving A Point by Ed2000: 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
tytylayor:
A man drinks a shot of whiskey every night before bed. After years of this, the wife wants him to quit; she gets two shot glasses, filling one with water and the other with whiskey.

After getting him to the table that had the glasses, she brings his bait box. She says "I want you to see this." She puts a worm in the water, and it swims around.

She puts a worm in the whiskey, and the worm dies immediately. She then says, feeling that she has made her point clear, "What do you have to say about this experiment?"

grin
tytylayor:

(1) (Reply)

Artful Dodger: / For The Joke Section Pls: Lets Laugh A Bit / The World's Smartest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.