Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,732 members, 7,921,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:28 AM

Help! I Am Farting Anyhow And It Smells Like Rotten Egg. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Am Farting Anyhow And It Smells Like Rotten Egg. (3070 Views)

Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell / It Smells Very Sweet, Fresh And Very Similar To Star / Fascinating Facts About Farting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am Farting Anyhow And It Smells Like Rotten Egg. by Nobody: 8:18am On May 31, 2013
shocked Yes o, this is getting out of hand. I thought it will stop but instead it's getting even worse and it's very embarrassing embarassed pls, if there is any remedy, let me know cos the odour is very terrible and offensive cry

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Farting Anyhow And It Smells Like Rotten Egg. by dominique(f): 9:51am On May 31, 2013
What have you been eating these past days? How often to you have bowel movements (ie defeacate)? If you don't go once a day and you've been feeding on mainly proteins, I'm afraid you'll have smelly farts. Take more fruits and a high fibre diet. Also drink plenty of water to aid bowel movements. Hope this helps.
Re: Help! I Am Farting Anyhow And It Smells Like Rotten Egg. by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 31, 2013
dominique: What have you been eating these past days? How often to you have bowel movements (ie defeacate)? If you don't go once a day and you've been feeding on mainly proteins, I'm afraid you'll have smelly farts. Take more fruits and a high fibre diet. Also drink plenty of water to aid bowel movements. Hope this helps.
thanks for your reply. I eat garri and groundnut a lot could that be the cause?
Re: Help! I Am Farting Anyhow And It Smells Like Rotten Egg. by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 05, 2013
Somebody should help me o! Don't just read and go.
Re: Help! I Am Farting Anyhow And It Smells Like Rotten Egg. by dominique(f): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
Why not go on a fruit diet for a couple of days? it would help detoxify your system.
Re: Help! I Am Farting Anyhow And It Smells Like Rotten Egg. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
dominique: Why not go on a fruit diet for a couple of days? it would help detoxify your system.
ok, I will give it a try. Thanks once again.
Re: Help! I Am Farting Anyhow And It Smells Like Rotten Egg. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
Re: Help! I Am Farting Anyhow And It Smells Like Rotten Egg. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
Wow! thanks dominique, it worked like magic. I have been eating fruits like banana, pineapple, cucumber, orange and apple daily and I feel very ok now. So life could be this fun? No wonder they said health is wealth. cheesy
Re: Help! I Am Farting Anyhow And It Smells Like Rotten Egg. by deor03(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
Funny....
Re: Help! I Am Farting Anyhow And It Smells Like Rotten Egg. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
deor03: Funny....
what's funny?
Re: Help! I Am Farting Anyhow And It Smells Like Rotten Egg. by rodeo0070(m): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
*Sniffing*
Sudden I smell rotten Egg here...
Re: Help! I Am Farting Anyhow And It Smells Like Rotten Egg. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
rodeo0070: *Sniffing*
Sudden I smell rotten Egg here...
you high?
Re: Help! I Am Farting Anyhow And It Smells Like Rotten Egg. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2013
Worwor: I eat garri and groundnut a lot could that be the curse?
Yes, that could be the curse cause embarassed

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Farting Anyhow And It Smells Like Rotten Egg. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
candy:
Yes, that could be the curse cause embarassed
I don't get you.
Re: Help! I Am Farting Anyhow And It Smells Like Rotten Egg. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2013
Check the bolded part of your quoted post (I quoted you before you modified your post). . . you wrote curse in place of cause, guess it was a typo undecided
Re: Help! I Am Farting Anyhow And It Smells Like Rotten Egg. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
candy: Check the bolded part of your quoted post (I quoted you before you modified your post). . . you wrote curse in place of cause, guess it was a typo undecided
na you sabi
Re: Help! I Am Farting Anyhow And It Smells Like Rotten Egg. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
In addition to the above pieces of advice, i would suggest you desist from fatty substances like nuts, they spend alot of time in stomach without actually digesting. Also drink alot of water, its pure and natural. Then avoid junk food aswell. Eat your meal esp dinner early i.e around 7pm. Eating late at night leaves the food in the bowels when you retire to your bed thereby producing the air in the stomach. Finally eat alot of Vegetables in your food, helps maintain peristalsis in d stomach. Wish you a healthy life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HELP!! How Can I Postpone My Period Until After My Wedding/honeymoon? / What To Lose Dat Weight Before Dat Occiason Use TLC Weight Loss Kit / How Keto Nigerian Diet Can Help You Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.