Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,066 members, 7,928,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 10:51 AM

Believing - The Antidote To A Worried Heart Part 4 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Believing - The Antidote To A Worried Heart Part 4 (564 Views)

Letter Of A Worried Wife To Her Hubby / Believing - The Antidote To A Worried Heart Part 3 / Believing - The Antidote To A Worried Heart Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Believing - The Antidote To A Worried Heart Part 4 by charisville: 8:46am On May 31, 2013
Do not let your hearts be distressed. You believe in God; believe also in me. John 14:1

Charis Ville Capsule

Beloved, there is power in believing; transformation occurs when we believe. The greatest miracle known to man, is that of salvation (being born again). This miracle came by just believing in Jesus. To change an individual's state In the natural, his/her belief system would have to change. This in turn changes the thought pattern, behaviour and character.

Romans 12:2, "Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind". So, transformation comes with the renewal of the mind, through the word of God, i.e. it is based on the word being the belief system. In other words, what we believe about God really matters. Abraham was faced with the challenge of sacrificing his son, after he had waited many years to have him. He might have said, "God why are you being so wicked and cruel to me? You wouldn't have given me Isaac in the first place, you raised my hopes just to dash them".

But, Abraham focused on God's faithfulness and he believed; being assured that even if he killed Isaac, God was able to raise him up again(Hebrews 11:17-19).
Saints, this is how we ought to believe in Jesus. He is a friend that sticks closer than a brother, the one who holds the key of david, that opens a door and no man can shut it. Are you yearning for real transformation? Believe in Jesus with your heart, not with your head and begin to see real transformation in your life. Right believing will always produce right living. *to be continued*

Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ, I believe in You. I believe You came to die for me. I let Your grace transform every area of my life, in Jesus Name.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry PIN: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please share with others.

(1) (Reply)

You Are Pleasing To God Part 1 / Proof That The World Id Nuts / Our Student Did Not Flush Baby In Toilet – Obafemi Awolowo University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.