Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,211 members, 7,873,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

"Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) - Rap Battles (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) (10383 Views)

Who Wants To Battle Wiv The Illest Nigga Come In / Southeast Newest/illest Hiphop Producer / Bad Temper Vs Bolaji-broke. Endurance Battle Of The illest Spitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by saucekid(m): 4:19pm On May 14, 2008
2 star generals huh!
we'll see about that
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by simmy(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2008
wassop to evry1
i ll take on floshow, wit 4 my verse dawg

any 1 know where mailmac is?
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by mailmalc(m): 7:51pm On May 14, 2008
hey Simmy ! mailmalc is just around the corner watching the whole show. Won't be able to participate 'cuz of my on goin examination but if you have anything for me or against me grin just drop it 'nd i'll definately get back @ ya. Safe man
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by simmy(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2008
Mailamac : 1 love all the best in your papers

This one s 4 floshow- no hard feelings

This flowshow s a mofo 4 sure
f, ing homo wants a tatse of my seed
oh no! go get some  from your hoe,  hi saucekid
Your metaphor s an eyesore im the one with the cruel intentions (see battle with saucekid)
your ryhmings out of timing youre a bore stop the pretensions
My lines are heavier than lead they ll weigh u down
instead of battling me dawg u can go shag shaz and give her head
bitch u can't stand me even with a thousand mics in your hand
my rhymes will bury u quick like its f ing quicksand
I'm dangerous like a mad bull
next to  me youre a tadpole
im a pilgrim on a mission on a rap journey
your gay mouth emissions can only battle your granny
Your Stupid Ass FLOWS/ Have got nothing to SHOW.
Your re completely useless,  like an arrow with no bow
a love-vendor with no hoe
a body without a soul
you re whacker than saucekid and even saucekid is whack
im going to murder you and then him back to back
this is a nuclear attack dawg, i ll keep busting u till your brain splits
relentless i stay focused like a baby searching 4 his mamas teats
like a bitch on heat im a make u  lower your pants
your stupid reply to this ish will follow but ive already slowed your rants  (pronounce slowered)
game over! my ish has wont the battle won before it begun
im a messiah to u bitch!bow down before me son

Word!
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Shaz(f): 7:01pm On May 15, 2008
Sauce, it's been over 24 hours since i took your challenge and you still haven't dropped your verse. Whats up with that?
@simmy, you can do nameplays but don't try gettin rude at me cuz u ain't know me, for starters
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by makavele: 7:32pm On May 15, 2008
saucekid is busy preparing sauce for his momma!
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by mailmalc(m): 12:50am On May 16, 2008
@no-one
beep beep beep ! the king is calling/
y'all like wan'na-bees, but ya bleat instead of buzzin/
pledge loyalty to his highness or he boils your balls-in/
these hot flows yep !  i'm a top pro/
u's like a used rag and i' simply came out to dump yo/
the only thing 'hard' about ya is the drive in your PC's/
like i was programmed to rip 'em to pieces for no fcukin reasons/
step against a rap-superior like me, see/
i'mma leave u partially blind but only defeat you' be seeing/
who's da best? ask your self, mos def is yo boy/
i don't do no repairs, niggaz recall, i destroy/
terminate these wacks with immediate effect/
their game's skippin so i got all of 'em on eject/
rage with so much heat that 'sweat' rivals like keith/
i jack son's off, gave 'em dope lyrics yet they couldn't mic it/
got your sack letter, please help me type it/
your 16's so filthy, even '10 closeup(s)' wouldn't white it/
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by simmy(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2008
hey shaz, no hard feelings grin

wassup flo, waiting on you
mailmac nice 1, good to see ur exams havnt taken the emcee in u away, i ll take u on once i m thru with flo
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by HYBRIDX(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2008
******************** ATTENTION ALL NETCESS COMPETING*************************

ITS SEEMS THIS TWO-STAR GENERAL AND ONE STAR GENERAL THING AINT WORKING,
AS THE MODERATOR OF THIS BATTLE ZONE I HEREBY OVER-RIDE MY PREVIOUS RULES BY INTRODUCING THE ULTIMATE ORDER

*ORDER 1* FROM HENCE FORTH ALL NETCEES ARE EQUALL (NO MORE ONE 1 or two star generals)

*ORDER 2* FIRST NTECEE REACH 7 BARS IS DECLARED WINNER (CANT BATTLE THE SAME EMCEE TWICE )

I THINK THIS IS LUCID AND FAIR ENUF
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Shaz(f): 12:58pm On May 16, 2008
Juss what we needed cuz yo so called 2-star generals are takin a piss, rate for the 2 that battled. . And yo brid, i accepted sauce's invitation like 2days ago but if ain't dropped nothing yet. . Should i juss drop my verse and wait for juss 24 hours more?
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Shaz(f): 12:58pm On May 16, 2008
Juss what we needed cuz yo so called 2-star generals are takin a piss, rate for the 2 that battled. . And yo brid, i accepted sauce's invitation like 2days ago but if ain't dropped nothing yet. . Should i juss drop my verse and wait for juss 24 hours more?
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by saucekid(m): 2:45pm On May 16, 2008
@ shaz
been busy with exams
will do that tomorrow
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by makavele: 8:04pm On May 16, 2008
@Saucekid

watever ur weaknesses are, stop making excuses please!
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by FLOWSHOW: 10:29am On May 17, 2008
makavele:

@Saucekid

watever your weaknesses are, stop making excuses please!

lollllllllllllllllll
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by FLOWSHOW: 10:54am On May 17, 2008
@simmy aka SHIMMY (SINGLET)

flowshows coming thru~ make way~da king of metaphor is here~just fashy !
multis expected like hummer 4~simmy is like mitsu-bitchy~a japanese ashy !
i just dont think ''ahead'' of you~ my lines surpass the thought capacity on simmys ''head''!
shimmy is singlet* , rappers surprised cuz they gat no idea why flowshow is dear !
smack ur ear~punch you in da rear~make u wear n tear~like shirts worn last year! ***
my multis are mad ~niggas eager to read flow lines~like virgins 'coming' from behind
flowshow da master~my punchlines cuz more disasters than the earthquakes in china
like shaz vagina~ flowshow is the most wanted like barrack obama
this aint no word dawg, all i see is grammatical errors at its very best
you are just the second wackest ~after saucekid and the rest
simmy vest gets shattered like catapults fired on bird nest
i flow sick n dangerous ,ur wackness aint new to us
simmy flows are immatured~ like children in ''toys r us''
love-vendor, ho, mofo, these are the word ill rappers dont use
ama slap ur face hard and leave youR BRAIN confused
rhyming is simple, my smacking u cant refuse
leave ya brain shattered to give ur face goose pimple
third line of ur verse reveals you as an illiterate
''pretensions'' is spelt ''pretence'' not ''pretension'' fool! (line 5 of his verse)
grab a chair~ sit down ~and listen to the masters school
you is a disgrace to nigeria ~cos of the bombs ur mouth shoots
dip ur face back into ur mothers vagina~ to send u back to ur roots
my rhymes change faster than michael jackson's faces
flow multis rip simmy jaws colder than da coldest of ice
ur rhymes are history~ like ur mama confessing her real age n dying straight away
simmy is like faeces~his lines are full of shit that why he is nicknamed da suckaway***
my punchlines are like mjs~they thrill simmy like da thriller in manila
flow lines in high demand ~am most wanted like children asking for vanilla
simmy lines are too wack ~they stink better than his mother's vagina!
flows metaphors~ is da ultimate like gulder~flows known as da pussi filler
none known to drop lines doper than coke ~like godzilla my size is much bigger
flowshow infects simmy with lyrical sickness ~they would think he was hiv +
punchlines intelligent ~you couldnt remove the l from + and turn it negative

hybrid get him outta my face
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by HYBRIDX(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2008
**********************RESULTS************************

SIMMY VS FLOWSHOW

SIMMY

delivery: 4

word play : 3

metaphors/similes: 4

dissing : 4

rhyming : 4

TOTAL =19

=========================================================================

FLOWSHOW

delivery: 4

word play : 5

metaphors/similes: 5

dissing : 6

rhyming : 5

TOTAL = 25

==================================================================

FLOWSHOWS WINS

**WARNING FLOW TRY AS MUCH AS TO LIMIT UR BARS TO 16 AIGHT

*****************BAR-METER********************

FLOWSHOW 3 BARS

SHAZ 2 BARS

KNIFE 2 BARS

SAUCEKID 2 BARS

MALTHUSS 2 BARS

tianshe 1 BAR

Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by FLOWSHOW: 6:56pm On May 17, 2008
@hybrid
observation noted!

@shaz
the coast is clear, the battle ground is empty, its now me against you, u gotta drop ur verse in 24hrs shaz. flowshow invites shaz . waiting on u
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Shaz(f): 7:33pm On May 17, 2008
Cool down, flow. . I got drop a verse against Sauce, he's to post any minute from now
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by saucekid(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2008
@ shaz

checked ma phone~oh damn~i've got mail comin
looked to see who it is~its shaz~she wants some floggin
woulda let it be~but no this chic want some arse whoopin
i'd give it to her hard~like a hoe,i keep her cummin
i got lotsa reasons but one~she just like frontin
tryna prove she's tough~just to form~she no know notin
tempted to punch her in the gut~but ma mama could be watchin
waitin to pull out ma hair if i disrespect a lady
throwin caution to the wind~i'm braced to slap her silly
lyrically harrass her~make her look like a doggone billy
checkin ma gun chamber~i've got some branded casin
with the name SHAZ~emgraved in silver linings
one bullet for you arse~the rest i bury in yo belly
the Tv screamin~thats right,your obituary
dont take this personal~the golden rule~i aint no damn cardinal
you see me~then you done~i remain eclectical

@ makavele
dont hate brova. . . just cuz i whooped yo arse 2ice on yo thread cheesy
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by owolomo(m): 10:53pm On May 17, 2008
hey wats good to all my naija peeps, CHEKK OUT THA WEBSITE www.myspace.com/theafricankings those guys are really hot, them go make naija craze, A NEW REVOLUTION FOR HIP HOP IN NAIJA,
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by mailmalc(m): 12:55am On May 18, 2008
hello simmy. try dish out and serve your 8 bars on time. I have a really tight schedule thru out this new week and guess i'll be too busy to reply anything but if you can drop sumfin today, i think i'll be able to respond. Peace man.
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by saucekid(m): 3:33pm On May 18, 2008
i'm waitin for ma date. . . shaz
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Shaz(f): 2:47am On May 19, 2008
@SauceKid,
Did I keep yer waiting? Soz, weekends are my busiest days. . Anyhoo, I'ma juss drop a keystyle, wif a nu style later in the day.

Good night, Nairaland
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by simmy(m): 9:33am On May 19, 2008
hey mail, sorry dont do nairaland on weekends, striclty 4 my boo! but i ll drop smthng today, it aiight if ure too busy to reply, reply anytime u want, hybrid shld b able to make an xception 4 u
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by saucekid(m): 6:20pm On May 19, 2008
where u @ shaz?
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Shaz(f): 12:38pm On May 20, 2008

Hook: The chef's here, where the sauce at?

I'll sweep this cat off his feet like the Burma floods, hear the sounds of defeat
I'ma bout to do something drastic - adding 'sauce' to the 'beef'(chef!!)
Just a glance at Suck-Kid's line was enough for Nas to conclude on hip-hop(Long Dead)
Damn, do I really need 16s [/b]2 do this job? [b]This 4 is enough work
Consulted your ghost writers on this? h'vnly mess, this guy is a mess
You can't lay tracks even if you were a pregnant bird in a nest(Damn!)
The only time sauce ain't a gay is being a gay (lmao!)
Saucekid? Nah! Punches smacked into your tooth, misplace your swag
Battling Sauce has been my greatest pleasure - all i need is lack of effort
One advice: GO BACK TO UR R'N'Bs, the least rap could use is another Eddie Levert*
You really gots go back now, as you said your momma's watching, ready to flog u(Sauce is a pu*ssy)
If that's what your 'old lady' can do, now think how much more I can do 2 you
Snitch!! has his arms open-to-sirens, gay loves to ride di*ck like its a Mouth Action in a stable
Try me, i'll leave u scarred and unable, knock[/b]ed the [b]sauce out of the jar, now it's poured all over the table[b]!(now, he really can't feel his face)[/b]
Ask those before you, i'm the lyrical Osama, remember Ayangba (Ayangba girlz are dangerous, lol)
I won this again, Leave you hungry for votes like Hillary & Obama

Outro: Lagbaja - Gra GRa
*no do gra gra for me ah! because if u vex me and i talk, your mama no go know u again*

* he's always complaining that he's into r'n'b not rap, that's why he's not hot - STALE NEWS

Now, mr. sauce, there u go. . have a nice day grin
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by HYBRIDX(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2008
***************************RESULT*************************************

SAUCEKID VS SHAZ

SAUCEKID

delivery: 5

word play : 4

metaphors/similes:4

dissing :5

rhyming :4

TOTAL =22

===========================================================

SHAZ

delivery:5

word play : 6

metaphors/similes:5

dissing :6

rhyming :5

TOTAL =27

=========================================================

SHAZ WINS

*****************BAR-METER********************

FLOWSHOW 3 BARS

SHAZ 3 BARS

KNIFE 2 BARS

SAUCEKID 2 BARS

MALTHUSS 2 BARS

tianshe 1 BAR

Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by HYBRIDX(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2008
@ all em NETCESS

YO!!! things are kind'a slow this days . . . . . . very few battles very few challenges . . . . whgats the deal . . . . .

MAY BE THE 7 MARK BAR IS TOO MUCH . . . . . . . . WELL THE BRID HAS DECIDED TO REDUCE IT TO 5BARS

********* FIRST NETCEE TO HIT 5 BARS WILL BE DECLARED WINNER OF THIS TOURNEY***************
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by chiogo(f): 9:03pm On May 20, 2008
Roflmao @ shaz' last post, this chick is funny!

Yo, y'all are mad funny on this page, I was dyin readin most of the lines! grin
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by saucekid(m): 9:19pm On May 20, 2008
dont die yet ooo
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Shaz(f): 12:32am On May 21, 2008
Mr. Flowshow, holla baq. . you got 24 hours bruv, good luck
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by FLOWSHOW: 5:10am On May 21, 2008
@shaz
ur done wit sauce now, are you ok to battle me, if yes drop ur 16s in 24hrs. oshe maami

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Top 5 Lyricists Of Nairaland. / Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? / Freestyle Lyrical Assembling Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.