Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,501 members, 7,968,359 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:30 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (347262 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by victoor(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
pls how is modern combat 4 on this phone I want to download it does it lag
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by jhiokie(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
AdemolaGoc:

Errm.... The monica named thingy, that an app? Sounds cool, pls share.

Not an application....just a name for this bad boy (Phantom A).
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by victoor(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
victoor: pls how is modern combat 4 on this phone I want to download it does it lag
..........is it smooth
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
victoor: ..........is it smooth
guy na so so game u dey play,ur phone na ps?

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
aadejesu:
check out the full specs of the NEO N003, sells for about 206USD (33K) on aliexpress, gizchina quoted it for 175USD (28K), and this is a phone that comes with a 1.2GHz quadcore, gorilla glass, a 1920x1080 display screen, and a whooping 3000mAh battery. Like I said the only problem with this people is that they are not doing business in the African market, the NEO especially restricted themselves to china.
http://www.gizchina.com/2013/03/12/neo-n003-full-specifications-pricing-launch-confirmed-better-than-the-umi-x2/
My guy, it is not about the prices that are stated in foreign websites, you also need to state the amount it will cost to ship them to Nigeria. I am actually going to order my phone from one of those Chinese websites; but you cannot blame people that buy the tecno product na. It is choice and availability. Next time, before you make a comparism, tell us the cost to ship the product down to Nigeria,because that affects prices also.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by victoor(m): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
victoor: pls how is modern combat 4 on this phone I want to download it does it lag

does it
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
jhiokie: For haterz...I don't see how u can hate from outside the club, You can't even get in. #leg out!

I woke up around 6:35am with 58% on my battery, I had like 6 whatsup alerts, 29 unread mails, I replied the important ones and discarded the junks. My facebook app was running, facebook messenger had like 10 chat msgs. 2go was on.
Like every morning ritual, I read me some bible pages from Olive tree app, Turned to Naij.com app to get some updates, then to my NYtimes app for some Morsi/Egypt etc.Switched to my Flipboard app for some juicy news, then made some audio notes on my Evernote app. Answered fews calls in btw. Edited a friend's pic with Aviary app to PicsArts app, shared it thru facebook msgr. Meanwhile, I was monitoring my forex trade thru my mt4 app. Hitting my first target with $213 down.   So excited, I began chatting till Monica alerted me I have 4% left. I herbinated all the other apps with greenify except Fb msgr. On 2% to go, It was 12:03 pm. I switched it off for some charging. That was my getting up from my bed, call me lazy.

I always switch off completely when charging with Nepa or Gen. And use occasionally, when charging with the laptop only. I had the brightness to the lowest low, Volume low, no vibration, no wifi, no gps, no hotspot, just data under edge.

Now my twin sister and her snub of a friend with their Z10 & S4 respectively, envy the ruggedness, sexiness of my classic and rooted black F7...I named Monica after the snubby girl.

Maybe its just me, cos I make anything I spend my cash on worthy. I dont brag, just full of myself in a good way. So flex ur Sony wateva, Samsung wateva, Z10, 100k phone, who cares, I'm in love with my Monica ero*tica (Phantom A).
That is the spirit! It is not the amount of money you use to get a product, but the value you derive from such a product. 33k no be beans ooo, that is someone's monthly salary.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
got a spare 10000 power bank for this bad boy that shld last 4-5 cycles cheesy

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by larredo2010: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
klens: I just bought this Tecno A1 today will update you guys soon

Pls.take special attention on the battery and data plan. Hope to hear from u soon.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by larredo2010: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
henry007: got a spare 10000 power bank for this bad boy that shld last 4-5 cycles cheesy

Follow tips on ba3 minimize and u will discover how it last. Hear 4rm u bye.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by larredo2010: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
s3nn2x: That is the spirit! It is not the amount of money you use to get a product, but the value you derive from such a product. 33k no be beans ooo, that is someone's monthly salary.

Garry go my bros. That is my thought,I saw all thr thread b4 I bought my sweat Angelina phantom A1. So what ever is urs is urs. Would u say because ur wife no fine u go leave her. Na lie u go dey like am more. Monkey no fine him mother like ham. Phantom f7 carry go and carry come.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by larredo2010: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
s3nn2x: My guy, it is not about the prices that are stated in foreign websites, you also need to state the amount it will cost to ship them to Nigeria. I am actually going to order my phone from one of those Chinese websites; but you cannot blame people that buy the tecno product na. It is choice and availability. Next time, before you make a comparism, tell us the cost to ship the product down to Nigeria,because that affects prices also.

I am interested need more information. My mail is larredo2010@gmail.com or text 08092240904. Thanks.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by TCD: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
henry007: got a spare 10000 power bank for this bad boy that shld last 4-5 cycles cheesy
how much did you buy that power bank pls and does it last as it should?

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by ademola1333(m): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
BizBloke: Alright. Late buyers of Tecno F7. Here's a reward for being late.

Tecno F7: N32,000. Just 4pcs available. Fastest 4!

Good evening.
Can u deliver to osogbo?pay on delivery!And how much?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biomedixexcel(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
We should also consider the Carl care issues when buying phones or any other gadgets from China. Let say u buy it and after two weeks it develops a factory fault, how do u deal with that? the tecno have edge in dat aspect. GENUINE 12+1 WARRANTY!
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by chikaotuu(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
Just weded today to da much acclaimed lovely F7... But i got some issues

*Emptyhen and airtel network reception in wia i stay is too poor n isnt steady so i opt for eti which is considerably steady n faster wen browsing wif my x2. But wen i inserted da eti into da F7, menhn, da ntwk was so so weak dat it hardly open a page which i easily do with da x2 even now. It doesnt display da 3G rather E.Plz can one profer a solution cos am kinda confuse n mad. 35k no be beans ooo
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
ademola1333: Can u deliver to osogbo?pay on delivery!And how much?

Yes, I can. Call me.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by larredo2010: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
makaveli1:
How much does it go for for in Abuja? any idea?

I bought mine in tecno dealer shop in Nyanya Abuja 4 34K. The phone is nice and cool.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by larredo2010: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
chikaotuu: Just weded today to da much acclaimed lovely F7... But i got some issues

*Emptyhen and airtel network reception in wia i stay is too poor n isnt steady so i opt for eti which is considerably steady n faster wen browsing wif my x2. But wen i inserted da eti into da F7, menhn, da ntwk was so so weak dat it hardly open a page which i easily do with da x2 even now. It doesnt display da 3G rather E.Plz can one profer a solution cos am kinda confuse n mad. 35k no be beans ooo

That problem is 4rm ur network provider not the phone bros. Why be say u na no dey fit understand simple tech.issuess. Pls.contact ur service provider for more detailed.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by AdemolaGoc: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
jhiokie:

Not an application....just a name for this bad boy (Phantom A).

Lolz, cool.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by AdemolaGoc: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
Guys pls, is it advisable to buy gionee e3? Has anybody used it? Really like the phone, but I dont want to spend 37k blindly.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by chikaotuu(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
larredo2010:

That problem is 4rm ur network provider not the phone bros. Why be say u na no dey fit understand simple tech.issuess. Pls.contact ur service provider for more detailed.
thanks for replying but i seriously think da f7 ve a poor netwk signal reception cos am replying u now with da same network prob via my x2 which u suggest i contact mi ntwk provider
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by victoor(m): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
pls naaaaaaah how is modern combat 4 on techno f7 ...rate it over 10
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2013

Chai....d powerbank make sense oooh.... how much did u get it and where..... sorry does it support two phones charging....
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Hotdiamond(m): 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
chikaotuu:
thanks for replying but i seriously think da f7 ve a poor netwk signal reception cos am replying u now with da same network prob via my x2 which u suggest i contact mi ntwk provider
go to settings then change network mode to 3G then see what happens. if the connection is still slow then its from your network provider.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by samdean(m): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
pls guys where can i get dis phone in benue state, or can u deliver it 2 me? How much pay on delivery
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mhozzis(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
victoor: pls naaaaaaah how is modern combat 4 on techno f7 ...rate it over 10
works finshed it uninstalled it
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
samdean: pls guys where can i get dis phone in benue state, or can u deliver it 2 me? How much pay on delivery

Call me for pay on delivery when you're ready.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by kaynine59(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
jhiokie: For haterz...I don't see how u can hate from outside the club, You can't even get in. #leg out!

I woke up around 6:35am with 58% on my battery, I had like 6 whatsup alerts, 29 unread mails, I replied the important ones and discarded the junks. My facebook app was running, facebook messenger had like 10 chat msgs. 2go was on.
Like every morning ritual, I read me some bible pages from Olive tree app, Turned to Naij.com app to get some updates, then to my NYtimes app for some Morsi/Egypt etc.Switched to my Flipboard app for some juicy news, then made some audio notes on my Evernote app. Answered fews calls in btw. Edited a friend's pic with Aviary app to PicsArts app, shared it thru facebook msgr. Meanwhile, I was monitoring my forex trade thru my mt4 app. Hitting my first target with $213 down.   So excited, I began chatting till Monica alerted me I have 4% left. I herbinated all the other apps with greenify except Fb msgr. On 2% to go, It was 12:03 pm. I switched it off for some charging. That was my getting up from my bed, call me lazy.

I always switch off completely when charging with Nepa or Gen. And use occasionally, when charging with the laptop only. I had the brightness to the lowest low, Volume low, no vibration, no wifi, no gps, no hotspot, just data under edge.

Now my twin sister and her snub of a friend with their Z10 & S4 respectively, envy the ruggedness, sexiness of my classic and rooted black F7...I named Monica after the snubby girl.

Maybe its just me, cos I make anything I spend my cash on worthy. I dont brag, just full of myself in a good way. So flex ur Sony wateva, Samsung wateva, Z10, 100k phone, who cares, I'm in love with my Monica ero*tica (Phantom A).
looool nice 1 dude...Tecno F7 is the bomb...but my fone isn't rooted can I use greenify? Been hearing good things about the app

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
black or white? help me pick.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by chikaotuu(m): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
Co f7 lovers. Which data plan do u use on ya f7. I plan going for da much talked abt airtel bis. Hope it works on da phone? Replies n suggestion will b much appreciated
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by chikaotuu(m): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
tomii: black or white? help me pick.
white make sense pass oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.