Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,584 members, 7,975,295 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nedu Of Wazobia FM Weds (SEE PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nedu Of Wazobia FM Weds (SEE PHOTOS) (10034 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding photos of Wazobia FM OAP Igos and Linda / More Photos From OAP Nedu Of Wazobia Fm's White Wedding / Nedu Of Wazobia Fm White Wedding To Uzo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nedu Of Wazobia FM Weds (SEE PHOTOS) by horizonhotspot(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2013
Ace Wazobia FM OAP Ani Chinedu Emmanuel aka Nedu, who cracks the whole of Lagos up with his amazing rendition of the news in pidgin and an MTN ambassador, finally exchanged vows with his long time girlfriend Uzoamaka Ohiri at the marriage registry in Ikoyi on Thursday April 4th 2013. The church wedding will hold in Lagos on the 4th of May 2013.

Uzoamaka is a graduate of Madonna University, Okija, same as Nedu. See more photos after the cut..
SEE MORE PICTURES HERE>>>> http://horizonhotspot..com/2013/05/nedu-of-wazobia-fm-weds.html#more

Re: Nedu Of Wazobia FM Weds (SEE PHOTOS) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2018
blissful marriage to dem
Re: Nedu Of Wazobia FM Weds (SEE PHOTOS) by fruitty07(f): 10:38pm On May 31, 2018
I thought he wasn't married?? From KCee now Nedu #Issorite

(1) (Reply)

How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko / See Lovely Pictures Of Omah Lay's Girlfriend, Gyakie / Oops See Pic—behati Prinsloo Bares Butt In Red Carpet Wardrobe Malfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.