Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,580 members, 7,929,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:16 AM

English Premier League Team’s Player Of The Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / English Premier League Team’s Player Of The Season (570 Views)

What's Your EPL TEAM & PLAYER Of The Season / Which Premier League Team Will Be The First To Beat Chelsea This Season? / Nigeria World Cup Team Player Ratings By Goal.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

English Premier League Team’s Player Of The Season by osaseyeishere(m): 6:05pm On May 31, 2013
Supporters from 19 of the 20 Premier League clubs* have voted for their team’s player of the season — with some surprising results.Manchester City are yet to reveal their fans’ pick and did not confirm when the announcement will take place.

Arsena: Santi Cazorla
Aston Villa: Brad Guzan
Chelsea: Juan Mata
Everton: Leighton Baines
Fulham: Sascha Riether
Liverpool: Luis Suarez
Man Utd: Robin van Persie
Newcastle: Davide Santon
Norwich: Sebastian Bassong
QPR: Clint Hill
Reading: Adam Le Fondre
Southampton: Morgan Schneiderlin
Stoke: Asmir Begovic
Sunderland: Simon Mignolet
Swansea: Michu
Tottenham: Gareth Bale
West Brom: Gareth McAuley
West Ham: Winston Reid
Wigan: Shaun Maloney

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4949703/Premier-League-fans-player-of-the-year-for-all-clubs.html
http://osaseye..com/

Re: English Premier League Team’s Player Of The Season by Chanchit: 7:08pm On May 31, 2013
Its funny when I even think I watch the EPL and I dnt knw 70% of those players.
Maybe if they do worse players award, I might end up seeing someone I'm familiar with.(westbrom-Osaze)
Re: English Premier League Team’s Player Of The Season by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 31, 2013

(1) (Reply)

English Premiership Fans In Nigeria / Big Time Spender Monaco & Trabzonspor Interested In Mikel / Premier League Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.