Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,563 members, 7,929,803 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:38 PM

JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food (21623 Views)

Troops Arrest Boko Haram Logistic Elements & Kids Wearing Their New Uniform(pics / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) / Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by Owodiong(m): 11:33pm On May 31, 2013
D fear of JTF z d begining of down fall of boko aharam dem neva c anytin dz z jst d beginin.....abeg JTF mek una dey de hid sm information nt evrytin u guyz wil broadcast 4 security reason.....kudos 2 JTF
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by Vicotex(m): 11:33pm On May 31, 2013
Good! What took the government so long? Destroy those illiterate bastards and obliterate their encampments.
Let them Starve to death .... Thunder bomb-blast that imune jihad wey dey worri them
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 31, 2013
veevyan: Charms?!

Before nko
The charms take over where allahu akhbars failed grin

10 Likes

Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by ril19(m): 11:40pm On May 31, 2013
tayokem: Stop embarrassing Islam and muslims by saying 70 virgins stuff. Boko Haram members are not muslims its just a camouflage

of course na, who says they are muslims? Even Hizbolla, Al-quaeda, Taliban, and the shii'a and sunnis in Iraq who have killed thousands of their own people more than BH, all of them ain't muslims. Very very "sensible" comment u made there.

7 Likes

Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by Winnerslfc(m): 11:45pm On May 31, 2013
I hardly comment on threads but i just have to comment here.
I am happy with the news. If i was to advise the military, they should keep an eye on and arrest any set of humans who are attempting to buy stuffs in very large quantity.
By doing so we will be able to distinguish between true civillians and these boko miscreants.
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by Winnerslfc(m): 11:49pm On May 31, 2013
ril19:

of course na, who says they are muslims? Even Hizbolla, Al-quaeda, Taliban, and the shii'a and sunnis in Iraq who have killed thousands of their own people more than BH, all of them ain't muslims. Very very "sensible" comment u made there.
wow! I like your use of irony. Such a brilliant twist
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 31, 2013
HUNGER STRIKE FOR BH LOL...JUST D BEGINING
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by moderatorr: 12:05am On Jun 01, 2013

MILITARY authorities in Borno State
they had arrested a group of 56
terrorists that were moving from
village to village in search of food,
following a tip off from civilians.
Some member of the group, according
to the Director of Defence
Information, Brigadier-General Chris
Olukolade, who were moving around
in a Toyota Land Cruiser Jeep with
registration number Borno XA 428
ADM, suspected to have been stolen,
were arrested at Daban Masara village
while looking for food.
Weapons found in their possession
included AK-47 rifles, single-barrel
shotgun, double-hand shotgun and
various calibres of arms.
Other items recovered from the group
included seven packs of Improvised
Explosive Devices (IED), two rocket-
propelled gun chargers, two machetes,
bomb detonators, camouflage and
other military uniforms. They were
also with charms, seven vehicles and
eight tricycles.
Olukolade said that it was believed
that some stranded terrorists were
keen on establishing new camps.
According to him, most of them are
currently in search of food, and are
being trailed by military operatives.
The defence spokesman also disclosed
that there were a few encounters with
some insurgents in forest locations,
apart from the identified and
destroyed camps.
He said that the intensive cordon and
search operation being conducted by
the troops of the Special Forces
received a major boost from civilian
cooperation in communities close to
locations being focused in the
operation.
58 sect members released
Following presidential directives, a
total of 58 children and women linked
with Boko Haram were released in
Borno and Yobe States by military
authorities on Friday.
Some of the released children
disclosed to Saturday Tribune that
they were each paid N5,000 whenever
they were sent on intelligence
gathering errands by the insurgents.
The detainees in Yobe State were
presented to the state government by
the spokesman of the JTF in the state,
Lieutenant Eli Lazarus.
The detainees released in Yobe
include 17 women and 21 children.
Lieutenant Eli Lazarus expressed the
hope that the release would serve the
purpose for which it was intended
pointing out that other detainees will
also be released in subsequent
badges.
Receiving the detainees on behalf of
the state government, the Attorney-
General and Commissioner of Justice,
Ahmed Mustapha Goneri, thanked the
JTF, saying the detainees would be
rehabilitated and integrated into the
society.
The state government, according to
him, will give those released the
needed trade so as to start up life
afresh.
This is just as Borno State governor,
Kashim Shettima, received 20
members of the sect comprising six
women and 14 young men between
ages nine and 14 at the Government
House in Maiduguri for rehabilitation
and subsequent release to their
parents.
Governor Shettima, while receiving
the released sect members, thanked
the president for his magnanimity and
courage, indicating his commitment
and quest for peace and return of
normalcy in the state.
He commended security agencies for
ensuring the safe-keep of the sect
members and handing them over to
government in good health.
“We will do our part by ensuring that
they are integrated into the larger
society after rehabilitation to become
better citizens. The Federal
Government has shown commitment
by releasing the wives and children of
Boko Haram sect members under
detention.
“We would admit the women into our
development centres for rehabilitation
while the children would be handed
over to the ministry of women affairs
for their parents to come and receive
them after they might have written
an undertaking to enroll them in
schools,” Governor Shettima said.
The governor also said for every child
that is enrolled and stays in school,
government would ensure their
parents receive N10,000 at the end of
every month.
Some of the released children told
Saturday Tribune that their masters
used them mostly as intelligence
gatherers either to watch out for the
soldiers at their unit and report back
when the soldiers are at leisure or
sleeping or to go to market to find out
where there was money and report
back for the older boys to kill soldiers
or steal money from their victims.
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by kirian202: 12:11am On Jun 01, 2013
Jtf are not logistic wise. They should have find a way to supply a POISON food for them. I mean food mixed wit KILL and DRY . No wonder why buhari abi na buharia una dey call am dey complain say GEJ no dey do his boys well

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by sweetnigga(m): 12:41am On Jun 01, 2013
Na wa o! The kind gun name wey i don dey hear make me throw way my own. I need to activate on cyber war...oga google abeg help me
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by ovo4u(m): 1:04am On Jun 01, 2013
Zet72: Virgin hunters their days are numbered

That is very wrong of you to have that kind of fresh virgins picture on your profile, do you want to turn some of the easter or wester religion of peace people into virgins hunter? guy delect the picture abeg. grin grin
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by ovo4u(m): 1:09am On Jun 01, 2013
tayokem: Stop embarrassing Islam and muslims by saying 70 virgins stuff. Boko Haram members are not muslims its just a camouflage

Guy you need to organise other muslims like you, come out with poster and you guys do a protest but don't throw stones wink that way you guys can win our heart back, cos we see most everyone of you as potential terorrist, sorry but look back 10yrs can't remember hating anyone.
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by free2ryhme: 1:22am On Jun 01, 2013
rid our society of these miscreants
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by str8talk1: 2:02am On Jun 01, 2013
ffo:

i tot they dont eat food
Oga GEJ,aren't they ghost anymore?
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 01, 2013
Thought they said they won?

These religious delinquets dont know what war is and what it encompasses.

1960s should have taught everyone a lesson, but I suupose religious extremism unplugged their sense.
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 01, 2013
They need to die quickly self, about 15 of the Virgins lost their Virginity to my Grandfather.. grin cheesy

Sharp shooter wey get 26 wives for earth before en commot, continued his parole in paradise
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by Zakkyoz: 4:20am On Jun 01, 2013
keep quiet bros. Can you tell us the difference between terrorism(boko haram inclusive) and islam? They said they're fighting for allah. Remember they worship in the same mosque like you. I really not intend to offend you but the realities are glaring. If boko boys are not muslims, then who are they? Are they christians or atheists??

2 Likes

Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by felixtare(m): 4:25am On Jun 01, 2013
moderatorr:

who b dis 1 na [back to d mata]
d end of bh is close
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by COvo(m): 5:21am On Jun 01, 2013
When will JTF apprehend the leaders behind the whole BH thing and end it all?I'm tired of these daily news about JTF apprehending one or two BH Members.
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by Loadedtech: 5:51am On Jun 01, 2013
ptchew...they are muslims! Church-bombers
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by Loadedtech: 5:52am On Jun 01, 2013
Zakkyoz:
keep quiet bros. Can you tell us the difference between terrorism(boko haram inclusive) and islam? They said they're fighting for allah. Remember they worship in the same mosque like you. I really not intend to offend you but the realities are glaring. If boko boys are not muslims, then who are they? Are they christians or atheists??
dnt mind him...they are fighting for a already scattered nd spoilt religion
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 01, 2013
veevyan: Charms?!
no yams
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by Kalamaya: 6:06am On Jun 01, 2013
Maybe they are Hindus.
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by losprince(m): 7:26am On Jun 01, 2013
Ok j T f what are you guys waiting for? Are there no bullets in your guns! FINISH THEM![url]we hate boko.com[/url] grin

Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by MistadeRegal(m): 7:30am On Jun 01, 2013
It is disgusting to hear ''arrest'' instead of killed'' Why take them ''POW" and later release them when they should be 6 feet below!
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by mu2sa2: 7:34am On Jun 01, 2013
boron10: JTF nor dey keep quiet? Must they disclose everything to the public? Now the civilians in that community are at risk of getting attacked by boko haram. This is why they fail to cooperate.

May God help us
Their thoughtless propaganda is counter-productive. How would picking people and labelling them help JTF?
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by denitro(m): 7:35am On Jun 01, 2013

2 Likes

Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by alexaletor: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2013
Sorry, they must be buddists . Plus, I'ts actually 99 Virgins my friend.

2 Likes

Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by nattyGENT: 7:39am On Jun 01, 2013
lipsrsealed tongue why does the Nigerian Army lack professionalism in their operations. Why indict the unarmed civilians as their informant?
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by mu2sa2: 7:40am On Jun 01, 2013
Zakkyoz:
So because armed robbers, kidnappers,hired killers join you on Sunday worship, that makes you and those with you armed robbers, kidnappers,hired killers. Use ur brain to think.
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by fabregas04(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2013
Judinho59: Arrest? Arrest?? angry

I was expecting 'Killed'!!
I tire 4 dis pple o, what are they waiting 4? Are they police dat wld arrest? What's their biz wt arrest, kill them all jare.
Re: JTF Arrest Boko-Haram Members In Search Of Food by successking: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2013
Boko boys, i advice you to reveal the hideout of shekau and gain your freedom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Plots El-rufai’s Fall / Our 19-Day Experience In Kidnappers’ Captivity, By Freed Abuja Sisters / Amina J. Mohammed As Profiled By The United Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.