Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,008 members, 7,922,431 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

What Do You Think Of The Make-up - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do You Think Of The Make-up (1102 Views)

Ladies Who Wore The Make Up Better / What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion / what do you think of Low Cuts on women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of The Make-up by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 31, 2013
I've never tried blue eyeshadow before so I decided to try my luck, with d aid of my sister-in-law.
Re: What Do You Think Of The Make-up by urchbarbie(f): 10:31pm On May 31, 2013
Nyc dear! Blue z 1 color dat suits lightskinned face. Its brightens d eye
Re: What Do You Think Of The Make-up by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 31, 2013
urchbarbie: Nyc dear! Blue z 1 color dat suits lightskinned face. Its brightens d eye

Thanks hon.
Re: What Do You Think Of The Make-up by onyeego(m): 10:48pm On May 31, 2013
I have no business with ur eyeshadow my interest is in ur shirt that has an opening.
I've tried turning my fone different angles to see more.
Anyways i like wat i see wink
Re: What Do You Think Of The Make-up by toluleke(m): 10:51pm On May 31, 2013
You look stupid sincerely,just jokingyou look Nice, makeup not too heavy and simple. Hmmm. MRS NAIRALAND.seun c fine babes for your site you no go marry one
Re: What Do You Think Of The Make-up by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 31, 2013
onye ego: I have no business with ur eyeshadow my interest is in ur shirt that has an opening.
I've tried turning my fone different angles to see more.
Anyways i like wat i see wink

Hahaha ur not serious oo lol
Re: What Do You Think Of The Make-up by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 31, 2013
toluleke: You look stupid sincerely,just jokingyou look Nice, makeup not too heavy and simple. Hmmm. MRS NAIRALAND.seun c fine babes for your site you no go marry one

Awww thanks dear smiley hehe
Re: What Do You Think Of The Make-up by vivienobidike(f): 4:55am On Jun 01, 2013
eye brow badly done
Re: What Do You Think Of The Make-up by kandiikane(m): 8:21am On Jun 01, 2013
@op, I cannot do anything because you asked for opinions. Unless, it's insultive I cannot do anything.
Re: What Do You Think Of The Make-up by Ponel: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
You look pretty

(1) (Reply)

See 8 Gorgeous Images Of Sophia Momodu / Get Any 3 Fashion Quality Ebooks For As Low As N1,000 / The Moment Hijab Dazzled New York Fashion Week Catwalk - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.