Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,326 members, 7,881,211 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

How To Approach A Beautiful Woman And Avoid Rejection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Beautiful Woman And Avoid Rejection (873 Views)

Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... / If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Approach A Beautiful Woman And Avoid Rejection by datemax: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2008
Have you ever been in a situation where you saw a beautiful woman that you wanted to meet but you didn't go over and talk to her. Approaching a beautiful woman, starting a conversation, creating attraction, getting her phone number withh out rejection is a skill. Learn the psychology of approaching any beautiful woman in any possible situation and spark that initial chemistry.

Every attractive woman wants a guy who LIGHTS HER UP. She wants to FEEL GOOD.

She wants mystery, she wants to laugh, she wants a challenge, she wants sexual tension, Learn how to communicate on these level so that you can naturally attract and date the kind of woman you have always dream about. log on to:

www.datemax..com
Re: How To Approach A Beautiful Woman And Avoid Rejection by iice(f): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2008
Rejection is part of growing. . .it'l do people good if they react positively
Re: How To Approach A Beautiful Woman And Avoid Rejection by tngtech(m): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2008
iice:

Rejection is part of growing. . .it'l do people good if they react positively

damn right.

I don't think there is anyway to approach a woman and she will give you a positive answer. You prepare your mind to be rejected or accepted.
Re: How To Approach A Beautiful Woman And Avoid Rejection by StanP(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2008
Toasting is for the guys as acceptance/rejection is for the ladies,
Re: How To Approach A Beautiful Woman And Avoid Rejection by opokonwa(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2008
StanP:

Toasting is for the guys as acceptance/rejection is for the ladies,
Not a 'rule' in today's world
Which century are you operating from?
Re: How To Approach A Beautiful Woman And Avoid Rejection by creamdream: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2008
story
Re: How To Approach A Beautiful Woman And Avoid Rejection by TOYOSI20(f): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2008
Re: How To Approach A Beautiful Woman And Avoid Rejection by LAKANYE(m): 7:51pm On May 02, 2008
I am very sure she is going to sell you a book on "Bullshit"

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Tell Me If I Am A Player? / Strictly Romance / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.