Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,403 members, 7,978,273 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:23 AM

No Party Linked To The West Will Win Guber Election In The East - Okoye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Party Linked To The West Will Win Guber Election In The East - Okoye (1656 Views)

INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal / No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. / Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Party Linked To The West Will Win Guber Election In The East - Okoye by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
Pvt. Parts:

wake up! SS and SE are one.
States like Benue and Taraba and even southern Kaduna, Nasarawa and Plateau do not want anything to do with you or your aboki cousins
I should be asking you to wake up. SS and SE are not one, not after what the SE (then Biafra) did to those that clamoured for the creation of Ogoja-Rivers Region during the Willink Commission of the late 1950s. After the creation of Rivers and South Eastern states on the 27/05/1967, especially during the Civil War Elechi Amadi who was instrumental in that of Rivers was humiliated. Read his account, "Sunset at Biafra." An average Ikwerre, though bears the same name with the Igbo doesn't trust them.
Re: No Party Linked To The West Will Win Guber Election In The East - Okoye by EkoAtlantic: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2013
Pvt. Parts:

wake up! SS and SE are one.
States like Benue and Taraba and even southern Kaduna, Nasarawa and Plateau do not want anything to do with you or your aboki cousins

grin cheesy as usual, attache. grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Party Linked To The West Will Win Guber Election In The East - Okoye by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
FSU:

Have you heard of a country called Botswana? Where is it located? Have you heard of Rwanda (Rwanda of 2013)? Have you heard of Switzerland, Austria and many other land-locked countries? How do all of these countries compare with Nigeria with ocean access?
Break-up first, then you'll know how differemt you're from those countries. Your people who now do business outside the SE will automatically become foreigners. They may even be asked to park, and their property declared abandonned. Think about it.
Re: No Party Linked To The West Will Win Guber Election In The East - Okoye by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
Duru1:

It sucks to have you as a compatriot. One has to be civil with a civilized person not a drooling maggot.
You keep deceiving yourselves thinking you're showing patriotism to your ethnic group, of all places, on Nairaland. Your cursing other ethnic groups or any person that has a different opinion from yours has become your regular trademark. Anuofia ne me ka o shi Ohanfia. Otule. I just have to unfollow this thread to avoid your show of illiteracy as the world now sees in the ESUT FOUR.
Re: No Party Linked To The West Will Win Guber Election In The East - Okoye by Duru1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
Ola Johnson:
You keep deceiving yourselves thinking you're showing patriotism to your ethnic group, of all places, on Nairaland. Your cursing other ethnic groups or any person that has a different opinion from yours has become your regular trademark. Anuofia ne me ka o shi Ohanfia. Otule. I just have to unfollow this thread to avoid your show of illiteracy as the world now sees in the ESUT FOUR.

If you really understood the meaning of the word - illiteracy, I am very doubtful you could have strung a sentence with the word in the manner you just did. You are a complete waste of the time biologically and otherwise.
Re: No Party Linked To The West Will Win Guber Election In The East - Okoye by FSU: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Break-up first, then you'll know how differemt you're from those countries. Your people who now do business outside the SE will automatically become foreigners. They may even be asked to park, and their property declared abandonned. Think about it.

It can't be worse than what Awo did to Igbos after the war. Igbos will always rebound like they have done, but this time they will be ''FORCED'' invest in Igboland. So doing what you proposed above will be a catalyst for inward looking.
Re: No Party Linked To The West Will Win Guber Election In The East - Okoye by basty: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
I bet an Igbo will never rule Niugeria without Yoruba votes. SW will rule Nigeria without a single Igbo vote. Hausa votes count for any person aspiring into Aso Rock, Hausa man will never vote for an Igbo man. GEJ would not have been President if not for Tinubu that sold Yoruba out. I can categorically tell Nigerians that the second term of Jonathan is a mirage. Let all Igbo know that; as long as there is Nigeriia, no Igbo man will be a president.

3 Likes

Re: No Party Linked To The West Will Win Guber Election In The East - Okoye by T9ksy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
Pvt. Parts:

Why not demand for your own Nation state.

Every region is clamouring for autonomy even Boko-Haram had in the past called for an independent state.

Why is the over-sabi SW not willing to mince at least a small cry for their own Nation state?

Ol' boy, when we are good nd ready, we will but in the interim, we are busy developing our

region. when we do get our nationhood, no Igbos will be allowed therein.

FSU:

Working with Buhari with faces towards ASO ROCK, shebi?

Yes o, as a kingmaker. Meanwhile you lot are waiting for Jonathan to hand the key to Aso rock to you

on a platter. Bros, it ain't happening. Jonathan has 419ed you just like your dead and buried ex-warlord did 40-odd

years ago.
Re: No Party Linked To The West Will Win Guber Election In The East - Okoye by Duru1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
basty: I bet an Igbo will never rule Niugeria without Yoruba votes. SW will rule Nigeria without a single Igbo vote. Hausa votes count for any person aspiring into Aso Rock, Hausa man will never vote for an Igbo man. GEJ would not have been President if not for Tinubu that sold Yoruba out. I can categorically tell Nigerians that the second term of Jonathan is a mirage. Let all Igbo know that; as long as there is Nigeriia, no Igbo man will be a president.

Yoruba peeps with the same mindsets as you did not make it as president and never lived to tell the story
Re: No Party Linked To The West Will Win Guber Election In The East - Okoye by basty: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
Duru1:

Yoruba peeps with the same mindsets as you did not make it as president and never lived to tell the story

This is a bitter truth that is hard to digest, An average Igbo man can never be entrusted with money and position. Every tribe knows that; an Igbo man can do anything to make money, they sell their mothers, sucking children and unborn children and so forth. I don't trade ethnic banters. Your mind will tell you that you have misfired with this your post. If Nigeria breaks today, Igbo will be worst off it. Frustrated people claiming brotherhood with SS, history will not forgive SE with your statements of marginalising the minorities in Biafra which spelt your doom during the war. The issue of trust that allow FGN easy asses to Rivers through Bonny and Calabar, all history.

2 Likes

Re: No Party Linked To The West Will Win Guber Election In The East - Okoye by Duru1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
basty:

This is a bitter truth that is hard to digest, An average Igbo man can never be entrusted with money and position. Every tribe knows that; an Igbo man can do anything to make money, they sell their mothers, sucking children and unborn children and so forth. I don't trade ethnic banters. Your mind will tell you that you have misfired with this your post. If Nigeria breaks today, Igbo will be worst off it. Frustrated people claiming brotherhood with SS, history will not forgive SE with your statements of marginalising the minorities in Biafra which spelt your doom during the war. The issue of trust that allow FGN easy asses to Rivers through Bonny and Calabar, all history.

In your bloody skewed stream of thought, you deduced Igbo man can do anything for money yet Ndigbo do not have any history connecting them to “Oniseguns”.
Re: No Party Linked To The West Will Win Guber Election In The East - Okoye by emmatok(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hmmm
Re: No Party Linked To The West Will Win Guber Election In The East - Okoye by Eziachi: 12:34am On Jun 02, 2013

I will say that the pardon was the best thing the President has done in Nigeria.
Now you heard it grin grin grin

You look at it in two ways. Alamieyeseigha is one of the finest Nigerians you can ever meet. In fact, to me, he is a patriotic Nigerian. Why did I say a patriotic Nigeria?

Lawrence Anin is also the finest man in Edo Kingdom with Monday Osunbor.

Governance is about touching the lives of your people. Alamieyeseigha, as governor of Bayelsa State, so much touched the lives of the people of Bayelsa that he was called the Governor-General of Ijaw nation.
Why not make it clear that govt is an OXFAM and we look forward when your brand of NGO will touch Anambra people wainting for your rulership to come.

The whole of Ijaw nation believed in him and he is instrumental to the peace we have in the oil sector. The fact that you buy fuel, the fact that people trade freely, the fact that the economy of this country is going smoothly, the fact that the international community buys our crude oil rest solely on his ability to package what he had done to hold the restive people. That is one.
Wow! International community must be so grateful to this Alamieyeseigha that brough peace to the world so that oil will flow, some one told me that Nobel peace price is on its way. How is the world going to cope if he is to die tonight?

Two, he is honourable. How many people in Nigeria would accept that they have done wrong? He had the right to have contested the case. And, we were ready and able to fight the case, as all other governors have done up to the Supreme Court. But, he said to us: “Look, sometimes, it is honourable to feel where you have done wrong to accept you have done wrong and ask God for pardon.

Gosh! no one told me that the meaning of the word "HONORABLE" has changed.All those thieves serving life inside Kirikiri prison for stealing a goat, must be idiot for not accepting that they have done wrong like this humble and angelic Alams.

Alamieyeseigha made peace with God;
And I am sure this god confirmed this peace pact to you in an email or is it text message?

Let us not also forget the politics of Nigeria. Those who were in the vanguard knew the political arrangement; the reason they were after Alamieyeseigha.
You wicked Nigerian politics pursuing an innocent Ijaw governor general who has harmed not even an ant in his life, let alone stealing from anybody.

For whatever it is, he had made atonement to the court. He has made atonement to his God. And, to me, his peace is like the biblical case where Jesus said: ‘Let the person without sin be the first to cast stone.’ I dare say, let anybody who believes his governor is not worse than Alamieyeseigha be the first to cast stone at Alamieyeseigha.
Why did the American jailed the likes of Mardoff for life when the could have ask how he can make an atonement, how dare them sending people who steal millions to a life in prison, when they could have atone their little mistake with a state pardon and national honors. Stupid Americans, please learn from Nigeria next time.atonement is the way to go.

1 Like

Re: No Party Linked To The West Will Win Guber Election In The East - Okoye by Zet72(m): 1:39am On Jun 02, 2013
What happened to my post on this thread was it deleted&by who? I was the second person to post on this topic
Re: No Party Linked To The West Will Win Guber Election In The East - Okoye by FSU: 2:19am On Jun 02, 2013
basty: SW will rule Nigeria without a single Igbo vote.

The two dumb persons who made similar statements, namely Awolowo and Abiola, died without ruling Nigeria. Buhari said similar thing and thrice failed and will still fail again and again. The smartest Yoruba alive, Obasanjo, ruled with Igbo, SS and N, but not SW, votes. We shall see how Yoruba will rule Nigeria again before an Igbo does.

1 Like

Re: No Party Linked To The West Will Win Guber Election In The East - Okoye by basty: 6:08am On Jun 02, 2013
FSU:

The two dumb persons who made similar statements, namely Awolowo and Abiola, died without ruling Nigeria. Buhari said similar thing and thrice failed and will still fail again and again. The smartest Yoruba alive, Obasanjo, ruled with Igbo, SS and N, but not SW, votes. We shall see how Yoruba will rule Nigeria again before an Igbo does.

I cannot be joining issues with the brainless ethnic bigots. Be it known to you today that; no tribe will ever trust Igbo. Igbo people are enemies of the South West. The higest political Office any SE can attain in Nigeria is Vice President. Since Jan 15, 1966, SE has lost in the scheme of things in Nigeria. Without our press, SE voice cannot be heared. SW speaks with one voice and that is why it is polically strong, feared and relevant today. The main SE party will never win more than one state. Case studies, Azikwe's party NPP and APGA. Igbo kwenu, time for you to change, relect, love and be loved. Hausa don't love and trust you. Others don't trust you. Stop venting your angers on yoruba people, enough is enough.
Re: No Party Linked To The West Will Win Guber Election In The East - Okoye by geeez: 6:16am On Jun 02, 2013
Okay there goes your Second Niger Bridge

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Labour Party, NCP, 2 Others Form Alliance For 2015 Elections / Nigeria Auto Policy Is Attracting Attention From Auto Makers — NAC DG - See More / Refuge:Picture first Igbos to come to azaba Delta of country Western Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.