Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,884 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:57 PM

The Nigerian Beggers:business Or Destitude? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Nigerian Beggers:business Or Destitude? (459 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Beggers Trying To Touch People When Begging For Alms / Glo Afri Chat And Recharge Cards Beggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Beggers:business Or Destitude? by Exhibit(m): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
Taking a cursory look at the rate and manner in which our streets and main roads are now flooded with different set of people,all in the name of asking for arms from their fellow men,especially in lagos state,despite all the efforts of d government at various level and their agencies,i'm forced to ask myself if truely the situation is so pathetic that an average nigerian with little or no physical challenges would resorted to begging OR it merely another form of business enterprise? Your candid opinion on this will be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: The Nigerian Beggers:business Or Destitude? by urchbarbie(f): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
I don't know y people av prblms with spelling prostitute? They spell n pronounce "prostitude". Now am seeing "destitude". I used to tink d word is "destitute"...........................Op correct me if am wrong.
NB: we learn everyday

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fatai Rolling Dollar Dead??? / Tanker Filled With Petro Just Fell At Lagos-abeokuta / Three Siblings Die In Obudu Inferno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.