Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,148 members, 7,900,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

She Claims That She Loves But Too Secretive. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Claims That She Loves But Too Secretive. (968 Views)

My Girl Is Secretive / Man Caught In A Sexual Act With Another Man's Wife In The Bush, She Claims She W / How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Claims That She Loves But Too Secretive. by famoty(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2013
There is this lady i met some weeks ago.i really triped for her and i told her about my feelings and, she told me she had being nursing the same for a while too.So,we both agreed to give it a trail. But what i noticed about her is that, she's too secretive. She is not always straight forward when i ask her question about herself. She picks some suspected calls, when i ask her, she says he is her friend.Am confused. Could she be lying to me? Pls, advise me.
Re: She Claims That She Loves But Too Secretive. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
Are we some kind of an oracle?
Could she be lying? Find out yourself na!
Re: She Claims That She Loves But Too Secretive. by True2myself24(f): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2013
It's only been a few weeks since you met her right? You shouldn't have told her about your feelings before trying to get to know her. You should take it slow.

1 Like

Re: She Claims That She Loves But Too Secretive. by estagirl(f): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
Since u just meet her, dont u think she has someone she is dating? She might not want u to know about her relationship cos u might leave her. So just watch and see how far u can go wit her. If she is serious wit u, u wil find out wit time.

1 Like

Re: She Claims That She Loves But Too Secretive. by Adaeze003(f): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Are we some kind of an oracle?
Could she be lying? Find out yourself na!
LoL! As confused as you are @ op
Re: She Claims That She Loves But Too Secretive. by jakesund(m): 4:18am On Jun 02, 2013
i know the answer to your question smiley

she's too secretive cuz she's a high ranking C.I.A agent sent to uncover the boko boyz cool

telling you too much about herself or opening up to you would blow her cover and by then the only question you'll be asking on nairaland is GUYs I ONLY ESCAPED BEEN KILLED BY MY GF WITH A BULLET IN MY AZZ AM I NOW SAFE ?
Re: She Claims That She Loves But Too Secretive. by Princessmel(f): 4:45am On Jun 02, 2013
There's absolutely nothing wrong with being secretive, I mean some ladies just like to have that aspect of mysteriousness to them or maybe she's just really rich and is being secretive so you don't leech on her undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / Wat'll U Do,if U Find Out Dt Ur Best Friend Is Sleeping Wt Ur Gf/bf! / What Would You Do???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.