Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,379 members, 7,947,613 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

Testimonies Of Today In The Programme Titled 'that Yoke Must Break' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimonies Of Today In The Programme Titled 'that Yoke Must Break' (993 Views)

All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell / The Lords Chosen Crusade, 'that Yoke Must Break' 1st & 2nd June. / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimonies Of Today In The Programme Titled 'that Yoke Must Break' by peteregwu(m): 12:13am On Jun 02, 2013
TESTIMONIES OF TODAY IN THE PROGRAMME TITLED 'THAT YOKE MUST BREAK'

1. A brother from Nassarawa state, who used to be an islamist terrorist group(boko haram) in northern part of Nigeria testified today of the Lord arresting him and given him salvation.He said he hates the Christian and their plan is to annihilate the Christians. He claim to have killed a pastor, his daughter and the pastor's security man. Today he surrendered to one and only Jesus the true Saviour.

"THE GOD THAT CAN DELIEVER SINNERS FROM SIN IS THE TRUE GOD." .....Pastor Lazarus Muoka.

2. A sister who used to carry a tube in her body for about 8 years to pass out urine testified of how the Lord healed her on Thursday this week in fellowship. She claims she is free and does not make use of the tube again, that now she can pass out urine normally without any aid.

3. About three people today testified of the Lord Jesus today healing them of HIV. One of them is South Africa and the Two others from Nigeria. God of Chosen is so Great!!!

4. "I was into cultist called 'Supreme Vikings confraternity'. I am also a homosexual, I was also into masturbation, smoking, drinking and all manner of commonalities. Before now, I used to see chosen members as mad people. It was later because of my much problems I decided to come join them in fellowship. When I heard the undiluted word of God and also with prayers, I decided to surrender to Jesus. Although I found it so difficult but the Lord willingly saved me. Today I have renounced my occyltism and all evil acts. Brother Nonso (Nigeria).

5. A sister testified of the Lord healing her of 30years asthma and cough.

6. Brother MBA from Nigeria. Testified of the Lord Jesus breaking the yoke of masturbation and drinking in his life.

7. "I have been drinking and smoking for the past 24 years. It was a big yoke in my life without knowing what to do. But when I joined the The Lords chosen in fellowship, hearing the undiluted word from the pulpit with prayer made, that yoke of smoking and drinking was broken. I am free, and born again now. Thank you Jesus. Brother Steven

8. "I m from Ghana, I have been smoking and drinking for the past 39 years. I have looked for solution in many ways but no way. When I joined the Lords chosen in their last crusade held in Ghana previously, the Lord Jesus broke that yoke. I gave my life to Jesus. I am born again now and free also. Brother Osekumita.

9. "I am a soldier and a Muslim also. I have been looking for promotion in the Nigeria army over the years. I came to the Lords Chosen when I was invited. I heard the word of God, then I surrendered my life to Jesus. I have giving my to Jesus now and no more a Muslim. In addition, the Lord Jesus gave me the promotion I have been looking for over the years in the army. Brother Bola(Nigeria).

10. A brother testified of the Lord healing him of 10 year's pile affliction.

Many lame where and also deaf and dumb of 16, 21, 39 years where healed.
These are just few testimonies of the numerous ones today. Tomorrow is another they. Join us live 700GMT at www.thelordschosenworld.org. God bless you.

Re: Testimonies Of Today In The Programme Titled 'that Yoke Must Break' by denniece1(m): 6:53am On Jun 02, 2013
i will be there today

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of Today In The Programme Titled 'that Yoke Must Break' by peteregwu(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2013
denniece1: i will be there today

God bles u. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Debunks Rumours Of Not Going To Heaven / A Journey Through The Seven Heavens / 7 Facts U Need To Know About Religion And God Before You Die!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.