Stats: 3,187,967 members, 7,933,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? (3117 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Does Class Matters When Searching For A Life Partner? / “strictly For Wives” By Praise Fowowe – A Must Have! (2) (3) (4)

Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 02, 2013
I have noticed that Nigerians, wherever they are always travel all the way back home when in search of wives. This seems to be more rampant among Nigerian-Americans. Is it worth it? Nairalanders, what could possibly be the reasons or the motives behind the trend.
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 02, 2013
What do you do with a chick 8 out of 10 of your friends already double bannged?

Not just about the men, the ladies are doing the same especially those that was born in Nigeria, I know at least 6 of them who went back to Nigeria to Mary their high school boyfriend including my first Nigerian/black girlfriend. Those niggaz they marry from Africa/Nigeria only wanna get the green card/citizenship... I know 3 of em here on NL.. Dare me

I personally will never do that ish, traveling thousand miles away to go marry a stranger with motive of securinf American passport to bring her left behind boyfriend to Anerican? HELL NO. You know what happens when you give a mouse cookies it will have urge for milk.

I don't blame them though cuz a few Nigerian girls I've met out here are worst than the AA's. they lie, live fake life, greedy, rude and loud as hell "some not all" especially the Igbo's and Yoruba.

Take my mom and yours outta the list, all other females are HOES...
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Dygeasy(m): 4:48am On Jun 02, 2013
^^^ you said it all tho not all you said will I agree with but your first few lines nailed it!
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Princessmel(f): 4:57am On Jun 02, 2013
REALITY101: What do you do with a chick 8 out of 10 of your friends already double bannged?

Not just about the men, the ladies are doing the same especially those that was born in Nigeria, I know at least 6 of them who went back to Nigeria to Mary their high school boyfriend including my first Nigerian/black girlfriend. Those niggaz they marry from Africa/Nigeria only wanna get the green card/citizenship... I know 3 of em here on NL.. Dare me

I personally will never do that ish, traveling thousand miles away to go marry a stranger with motive of securinf American passport to bring her left behind boyfriend to Anerican? HELL NO. You know what happens when you give a mouse cookies it will have urge for milk.

I don't blame them though cuz a few Nigerian girls I've met out here are worst than the AA's. they lie, live fake life, greedy, rude and loud as hell "some not all" especially the Igbo's and Yoruba.

How can you say all females are Hoes?! Shey ode ni e?

Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 02, 2013
REALITY101: What do you do with a chick 8 out of 10 of your friends already double bannged?

You damn know them well bro. Most of Naija ladies here seem to throw away their african manners and pride as soon as they hear the word "WELCOME TO AMERICA"
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 02, 2013
Princessmel:
How can you say all females are Hoes?! Shey ode ni e?

Huh? So ho why you been defensive?
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Princessmel(f): 5:17am On Jun 02, 2013
REALITY101:

Huh? So ho why you been defensive?

Did you just call me a hoe?! Don't let me unleash for you this beautiful Sunday o angry and I ain't been defensive, you just have absolutely no right to say ALL women are hoes! What a douchebag you are!

Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 02, 2013
Princessmel:
Did you just call me a hoe?! Don't let me unleash for you this beautiful Sunday o angry and I ain't been defensive, you just have absolutely no right to say ALL women are hoes! What a douchebag you are!

Yes ma'am I did..... The kinda of douche that tells the truth and don't give a flying pink fucck. Get it?

Idi Amin: You damn know them well bro. Most of Naija ladies here seem to throw away their african manners and pride as soon as they hear the word "WELCOME TO AMERICA"

Sure do... Bunch of them are in Houston Texas, TexaNigeria.

HARDDON: op, kindly ignore DREAMER101!

here are possible reasons:

1) total moral decadency of the western world. no manners. no morals. no respect.

Nigerian gurls know better( this is your major reason)

2) shamble marriages are just too rampant that a brother dont wano be label as fake up niqqah whoz selling his soul just cos of a freaky tiny green washed up papers.

3) most whytes or foreign gurls cant take care of the home. rudiment of home keeping lacking

4) some where strictly warned not to bring home a foreigner

and a host of other reason

What senses you make in this piece of Shiit you typed up in here?
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by HARDDON: 5:22am On Jun 02, 2013
op, kindly ignore DREAMER101!

here are possible reasons:

1) total moral decadency of the western world. no manners. no morals. no respect.

Nigerian gurls know better( this is your major reason)

2) shamble marriages are just too rampant that a brother dont wano be label as fake up niqqah whoz selling his soul just cos of a freaky tiny green washed up papers.

3) most whytes or foreign gurls cant take care of the home. rudiment of home keeping lacking

4) some where strictly warned not to bring home a foreigner

and a host of other reason
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by HARDDON: 5:25am On Jun 02, 2013
REALITY101:

Yes ma'am I did..... The kinda of douche that tells the truth and don't give a flying pink fucck. Get it?

show a lil respect and take a chill pill gee.

Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 02, 2013
HARDDON:

show a lil respect and take a chill pill gee.

Send her a pm instead, thanks
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Princessmel(f): 5:31am On Jun 02, 2013
REALITY101:

Send her a pm instead, thanks
You clearly have abandonment problems, you need love in your life, such a lost soul cry

Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 02, 2013
Princessmel:
You clearly have abandonment problems, you need love in your life, such a lost soul cry

Lost soul? Typical Nigerian.. Honey they lost thing here is my........ tongue btw don't cry for me, pray for me cheesy

Hahahha @ abandonment problems... I need love in my life?

Playing finally found you by Enrique Iglesias...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_EiqPp-vBM
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 02, 2013
Sure do... Bunch of them are in Houston Texas, TexaNigeria.[/quote].

A lot of them in SIN CITY "las vegas" even in CA too bro. Couple of them here end up divorcing their Naija husbands and getting married to Akata. It's really terrible
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by shizzle11(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
folowing!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by jmoore(m): 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
Too many fake in USA eg transgendred grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stereotypes and generalizations will get Nigerians nowhere. Everyone has their personal reasons for going home to marry. Ask someone who did it.

Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by MrsChima1(f): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
Smh.
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
ogugua88: Stereotypes and generalizations will get Nigerians nowhere. Everyone has their personal reasons for going home to marry. Ask someone who did it.

Ink stereotype is Nigerian thing now.. Thanks for educating me undecided

Maybe you should share with us your own reason. And make sure you come back years ahead to share the breakup story with us by the time he got his green card or citizenship.
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by MrsChima1(f): 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
Reality...u ode puta. grin
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
You're welcome.

I haven't gone home to marry. I certainly didn't look for anyone in Nigeria. I don't look for anyone.
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
Reality...u ode puta. grin

Kick me if I'm lying but please stay away from my balls.. grin

ogugua88: You're welcome.

I haven't gone home to marry. I certainly didn't look for anyone in Nigeria. I don't look for anyone.

Uhmmmm ok
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Lucasbalo(m): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
Come to Chicago and see the wonderful things Nigerian women are doing. You get my gist.
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
REALITY101:

Ink stereotype is Nigerian thing now.. Thanks for educating me undecided

Maybe you should share with us your own reason. And make sure you come back years ahead to share the breakup story with us by the time he got his green card or citizenship.
Harsh! angry
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
When a hoe changes location she becomes a virgin
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Harsh! angry

My middle name
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
Examples of situations that took place here:

1. A guy was married to a Jamaican woman. One morning he woke up and decided he should take a second wife. His wife of 30+ years divorced him after his refusal to stick to one wife. He went home, married a young girl, brought her here and has been complaining since.

2. A Nigerian guy married to a Mexican was cheating on her. She divorced him. He went home and married another woman (not young), who is Nigerian and can make Nigerian food. He's happy.

3. A Nigerian guy was single until his early 40s. He dated many women here, Nigerians and non-Nigerians alike and couldn't find "the one". He wasn't happy with the non-Nigerian women he dated for a few years. The remaining single women (in his age bracket) here are single for obvious reasons, and will probably remain single for eternity. He went home and found a young woman. She joined him here in March and both are happy.

4. A Nigerian guy and his wife were having marital issues. They were convinced that the other was doing juju on the other. They divorced and he went home to marry. They returned recently and seem to be happy.

Reasons vary. Based on these examples, I know that some men go home to find submissive women, some miss having Nigerian food, and some simply can't find the woman of their dreams in the circle of women around them, so they try their luck elsewhere.
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by MrsChima1(f): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Harsh! angry

Limp titties. tongue
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Limp titties. tongue
Burnt anuz, howdy? grin
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by MrsChima1(f): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
REALITY101:

Kick me if I'm lying but please stay away from my balls.. grin

Uhmmmm ok

I understand what u mean by foreigners but are you saying Nigerians will use fellow Nigerian Americans for papers? Haba!
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
I guess the Nigerian man married to a Mexican wife needed a cook not a wife. Believe it or not she's gonna let him know she's ain't his cook soon or later. Btw you don't live with them to conclude they're happy cuz there's high chances he's the one happy for getting himself a cook or chef who can make eguse soul and fufu, how about the village chick? Is she happy too? Oh sure, she gotta be happy to be in the US OF A.

Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
^lmao! U ill son!

My Romance Life As A Bus Conductor!! Must Read!! People Bad!! / Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. / Which is the most dangerous? (pix)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49