Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,035 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:58 PM

Plz Help Me Before I Derail - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plz Help Me Before I Derail (413 Views)

Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself / deleted / Oau Second Yr Comp Engr Vs Yabatech Hnd1 Comp Engr: Plz Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help Me Before I Derail by Slimcurtis1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
Am a 17 yrs old boy.i took they last jamb albeit my score wasn't commendable but it was good to go for poly.i opted for masscomm at poly nekede,and i made all my o,level result last year with b3 throughout except my govt which is outstanding.plz is govt mandatory to study masscomm?
Again i want to buy their evening class form to give me a little leverage of getting admizion,and i want to apply for office technology and management or business administration but some told me otm is a stressful course that i can cope due to the shorthand they offer.am so confused.plz help me out.
Re: Plz Help Me Before I Derail by delonz(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
Are you scared of the short hand or what, those studing the course do they have two heads? You sound so lazy.
Re: Plz Help Me Before I Derail by Slimcurtis1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
wow bro! That was harsh.am not lazy.i just want to know more about it.
Re: Plz Help Me Before I Derail by delonz(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
Slim curtis: wow bro! That was harsh.am not lazy.i just want to know more about it.

There is no easy way tk success. Pick up the form you be able to cope with any course if you are determine. Goodluck bro.

(1) (Reply)

Idahpoly / Abu To Establish Research Centre On Food Safety. / Vacancies For Odysseus Researchers On Higher Education Governance, Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.