Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Toke Makinwa Remembers Dana Crash Friend, Adedunni Doherty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Remembers Dana Crash Friend, Adedunni Doherty (1559 Views)

Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / Toke Makinwa Remembers Her Late Dad On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Remembers Dana Crash Friend, Adedunni Doherty by trendystuf(f): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2013
This is what the OAP wrote on her page:
"It's been 365 already, I celebrate you because I know that if you were still with us, you would have achieved so much. I remember how much you encouraged me "keep your head up Toke" you always told me. I remember how hard you defended me each time the press had something negative to say. "Prayer warrior" u called me, MFM mama, you teased. Sleep on Dunni, I have nothing but good things to say about you. Though you are not here, your light shines bright still. Keep Resting In Peace, Adedunni Doherty. your passing hurts still but i am thankful that i met you. RIP to all the souls we lost on that Dana Air"

It's one year already how sad. The crash killed 153 people on board and countless numbers on ground at Iju Ishaga on the 3rd of June, 2012 at Iju Ishaga. May their souls rest in peace..do say a prayer for them and the families they left behind.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/06/toke-makinwa-remembers-dana-crash.html

Re: Toke Makinwa Remembers Dana Crash Friend, Adedunni Doherty by babniyen(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
RIP

(1) (Reply)

Peter Psquare And DON JAZZY Respond To Backlash Over OJB Jezreelā€™s Health / American Amber Rose Shows Off Green Hairstyle, Ladies Would You Rock This? / Photos: Maheeda Releases Out Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.