Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,849 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:10 PM

Paypal Wanting More Information On A Verified Account. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Paypal Wanting More Information On A Verified Account. (333 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Get A Verified U.S.A Paypal Account, Debit Card, U.S.A Phone Number And U.S.A Virtual Address. / Verify Paypal: Open A Verified Canada Paypal With Canada Bank Account! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Wanting More Information On A Verified Account. by ibtha14u: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
How to deal with giving more information to Paypal…

I have a client who contacted me in regards to his PayPal account. He told me that when he logged into his PayPal account, it requested that he add more information into his already verified account. He then told me he was confused to why, when his account has been verified and he has been using it for the past six months. I explained to him that PayPal looks more into the activates of the account. Their reasoning is due to tax purposes. I explained to him that as of 2012, the united states has changed there tax minimum gross income for people under the age of 65 years to $9750. Then I went on to ask him has he made that much into his PayPal account. I was surprised with the response. Read more http://getmymoneyout.com/paypal-wanting-more-information-on-a-verified-account/

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Blackberry Bold5 For Sale / Perfectmoney / Order Items Online From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.