Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,492 members, 7,911,159 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 06:21 AM

Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria (22233 Views)

Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! / Which State Governor Deserves The Award For Best Performing Governor In 2013 / Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by kokoye(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
oluwadare26: Omo, Come Ibadan.... U go enjoy life to the fullest...Everything dey Cheap, Neighbours are very Lively with dat their accent, Bro.., Na Oyo State oo...

If 'accoomadating' does not include cleanliness..you can go to Ibadan.

Take this from a born and bred Ibadan guy.

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by Opey4luv(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
Lasgidi
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by searay(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you Akwa Ibom State.
I'm not going to say anything here but just visit the state and a trial will convince you. Or do we have Corps members here serving in Akwa Ibom? Tell the house.

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by Adufaye(m): 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Acidosis: Abuja and Portharcourt..

Definitely not ALL PLACES IN Lagos..

I called a friend in Ijanikin, only to hear, the community people are busy with their yearly festival and that no one (non indegene) is allowed to walk on the streets until after 1 week! And all schools, churches, shops are also not permitted to open.. smh! As if that wasn't enough...these community & ancestral tyrants also needs the heads of 10 non-indegenes strangers to sacrifice to their gods.

All these indegenous ancestral garbages are nowhere to be found in my aforementioned accomodating cities.
lamba grin
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Lagos is the most accomodating state.

Yorubas are the most accomodating ethnic group.

South west is the most accomodating region.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lagos could be said by some to be the most accommodating since most people there migrated from all other states of the nation anyway.
Judging by the attitude of Yoruba here I couldn't classify you as accommodating at all.you are not only jealous but extremely intimidated by the progress of other folks in your midst.

Let us not forget that Lagos is the first state to physically deport fellow tribesmen and Nigerians to other states even though Nigerian constitution guarantees everyone the freedom to live in any part of Nigeria.That is xenophobic.

Igboland,PH and many places in the SS and SE have no history of forcefully removing non indigenes or restricting their movement or calculated violent acts against them.Northern and SW Nigeria has that history.

8 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by kokoye(m): 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by daylae(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
mankand: Dumb Post. Why not visit Borno?
one would need a visa,and perharps,write a will.
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by ATMCARD2(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
daylae: I mean,accommodating in every sphere of involvements,be it political,economic,and socio-cultural participation of non-indigenes?
.I think BORNO STATE.Alot of virgins r there. grin

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by searay(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
dolphinife: from all variables available at out disposal, i will say without fear of intimidation that Lagos is by far very accommodating and the only state that harbours all the tribes and ethnic groups in Nigeria
...and other criminals element
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by tjfulloption(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
kebbi state ne kawai
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by misterh(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
kulyie: its lagos,ibadan,portharcourt.osun was once accomodating but with a muslim fanatic as governour lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
How is the governor a fanatic? How has he demonstrated bias towards a section of the society? Tell me how you arrived at your conclusion of him being a fanatic, pls.
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by ATMCARD2(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
daylae: I mean,accommodating in every sphere of involvements,be it political,economic,and socio-cultural participation of non-indigenes?
I think BORNO STATE.Alot of virgins r there. grin
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by SwitAyi(f): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
States like Bornu,Adamawa,Yobe n Nassarawa re presently d best grin grin grin
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by bheemz(f): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
where else other than Lasgidi(Lagos State)
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by daylae(m): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
kokoye:

If 'accoomadating' does not include cleanliness..you can go to Ibadan.

Take this from a born and bred Ibadan guy.
and when last have you been to ibadan? Could this be based on hear-say?
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by oddy4real(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
IBADAN
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by misterh(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
Lagos state beats all other statew down in this regard. All the tribes in Nig are represented in the state. It's so accommodating that it'll be rare to find a true indigene of Lagos. The op did not ask of the ethnic group that accommodates most but the state. I even learnt that a SE state gov appointed a SA for Lagos affairs.
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by chaloner(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
I think I willl give it to anambra "home for all" 99% accommodating............... 98% friendly 100% treating fuckups....................

2 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
Carlmax:

U are spot on!!! Especially Lokoja, nothing like indigenship in that city, everyone is welcome...

Thanks...
I decided not to say anything cos some would base my judgment on the fact that I'm from Kogi st.

Lokoja is one place anyone can live. No general language aside English/Pidgin.. Its a mini Abuja. No man's land.
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by Lakayana: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
Bayelsa for sure who wan try us.
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by Foxycarol(f): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
emmysenior: If I were to judge based on what I went through in 2010 as a corper in the hands of my oga in Abeokuta and one yeye Ayola plus some other selfish yoruba people, I would score them 2/10 in terms of accommodating aliens.

Those guys are selfish, selmeat, greedy, pride-ful, backstabers etc. cheesy

But there were some who were kind hearted though.

And what about the IGALAS? Good, Better, Best tongue

Pls read -----ยป www.nairaland.com/1311692/jonathan-defiled-first-law-power
it terms of accomodation igalas carry last

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by tpia5: 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
yorubas are the most accomodating.

start from there before moving on to state level.

2 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by brut(f): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
Akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by bjbest(m): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
the most accommodating is oyo state,ask anybody living in the state.
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by wayodude(m): 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
daylae: one would need a visa,and perharps,write a will.

Not really o, as long as you have alerted your next of kin you're okay! cheesy
daylae: one would need a visa,and perharps,write a will.
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
Acidosis:

Thanks...
I decided not to say anything cos some would base my judgment on the fact that I'm from Kogi st.

Lokoja is one place anyone can live. No general language aside English/Pidgin.. Its a mini Abuja. No man's land.

Spot on. #True fact. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by wayodude(m): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Edo state definitely is the most accomodating. I have lived in 12 states and visited many more...

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by everyday: 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Lagos ofcourse
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
Foxycarol: it terms of accomodation igalas carry last

Huh? Are you from Nigeria?
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by best4best(m): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sokoto state is the most accommodating, the people there are nice and friendly.
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by gratiaeo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
Lagos kwa Waiting man no go hear from all this small small pikins way full Nairaland! This Lagos with Omo nile syndrome? until when you buy land and build in Lagos then you go no how far. most greedy and jealous indigens in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Lament Increased Electricity Tariff / Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics / Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.