Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,563 members, 7,951,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? (18857 Views)

Poll: Who wins the Champions League

Man Utd: 48% (119 votes)
Chelsea: 51% (125 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Or Manchester United / Who Has More Fans ? Arsenal , Chelsea, Or Manchester United ? / MIkel Obi's Current Club: Chelsea or Man U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by mygee33(m): 2:47pm On May 20, 2008
NOT JUST TO WIN BUT TO DEFEND IT LATER ON. Barca was beaten 3- 0 by Sevilla after winning UEFA champions league in supers cup.
LAMPARD will soon leave
Drogba,
Grant,
Shevshenko,
Wright Philips,
ETC,

MAN UNITED FOR REAL
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by chukxie(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2008
Blues all the way , na we get am ,
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by maggy69(f): 3:01pm On May 20, 2008
wow!!!! i see the DEBOLO don dey concede defeat to Chelsea.
Guy, make u tell u say Drogba no dey bgo AC MILAN again, cos them no qualify for next year CL
that one mean say he go still dey next season to dey punish una.
Make una no forget our head master, "Obama Ballack" , Oh!!!! sorry Micheal Ballack
just as he similar namesake dey show Clinton levo for US, we go show Woman.UTD how to make history

no for get say
Success is failure turned inside-out

we fail to carry EPL, but na our champange them go turn inside the cup wen the final whistle blast

Blues For Ever and ever!!!!!!

no shaking on Wednesday. the cup is coming to london
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Uby40(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2008
Isnt this a scary way to end Euro most prestigious tournament?

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by deola007: 4:11pm On May 20, 2008
am neither a fan of both, but if for chelsea's Mikel i hope they lose to Man U. the boy needs to know that getting into chelsea does not guarantee him heaven.
i can't stop loving Siasia for his decision.

adeolakayode.com
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Uby40(m): 4:57pm On May 20, 2008
much more scary pics

They boys are in town

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by abko(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2008
There may be fresh speculation this morning suggesting thst Chelsea manager Avram Grant will have to step aside to make way for Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard, but the Israeli is not sounding like a man whose job is threatened.Talking to the BBC, Grant insisted that Chelsea are now on the ‘right way’ as they pursue glory in the Premier League and Champions League in a gripping double contest with Manchester United.Grant took over at Stamford Bridge last September when Jose Mourinho left the club, and he insists he has improved the club."I just need to do my job and be professional as I came here on a mission. The club was a good club but on the way down. Now we are on the right way, www.soccercorp..com

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by replenish(f): 6:34pm On May 20, 2008
BLUES ALL THE WAY
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by DrDre1(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2008
Just got a funny paper from an Arsenal fan now.
The man doesn't want Chelsea to win at all. smiley
I think he made this 'Obituary' himself for them

De Blues' Obituary
With total submission to the will of GOD of Soccer,
the fans of Red Devils proudly announce the
death of De Blues

MR. CHELSEA F.C.
Who died trying to carry the Premiership Cup
on Sunday, 11th of May, 2008.

BURIAL ARRANGEMENTS
Wed.21st - Christian Wake-keeping at Plot 1-5
Abrahmovic Hometown, Moscow, Russia.
Thurs.22nd - Body leaves Moscow to Chelsea hometown, Stamford Bridge, London, England.

She is survived by: Courtesy:
Elekpo Fans ONE UNITED
Omo Nna Fans (ST. SAIYO)
Awala Fans
and Everybody that wears blue jersey.

Wish I could just scan and post the thing here grin
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by akeju: 6:50am On May 21, 2008
Chelsea for life. Let everyone who cares to listen hears;this champions league trophy is for Chelsea.No time for bad-mouthing.It is not by Ronaldo alone but by the full strength, skills and character of the blues.BLUES FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by kolaoloye(m): 8:25am On May 21, 2008
grin grin grin COUNT DOWN
IN LESS THAN 15 HOURS CHELSEA SHALL BE SWALLOWED BY THE RED DEVILS
grin grin grin
WHAT A PITY CHELSEA IS LOSING EVERYTHING TO MANCHESTER sad

MANCHESTER UNITED FOR LIVE. MAN PASS MAN cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by nyabinghi(m): 8:39am On May 21, 2008
In the name of the father(Tevez), son(rooney) and the holy ghost(ronaldo) may United bring back the trophy and end up drinking chelsea and whisky amen.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by slimghost(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2008
Always champions
Man u 2, Chelsea 0

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by vikiviko(m): 10:47am On May 21, 2008
Its our day.
Up Chelsea
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by kolaoloye(m): 11:06am On May 21, 2008
vikiviko:

Its our day.
Up Chelsea

It is good for someone to encourage himself but within you,
you know that the Red Devils are going to swallow Chelsea cheesy
In less than 10 hours your eyes would be opened and what next? Please don't cry for Chelsea o.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by victor4u(m): 11:31am On May 21, 2008
Burial Announcement:
With deep regret and sorrow, we the entire members and fans of MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB announce the untimely death and final burial of CHELSEA football club. Date: 21 may, 2008, MAY ITS SOUL REST IN GENTLE PEACE. AMEN
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by holychic: 12:03pm On May 21, 2008
up blues. chelsea 4 man utd 0. ;d ;d ;d
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by victor4u(m): 12:27pm On May 21, 2008
holychic:

up blues. chelsea 4 man utd 0. ;d ;d ;d

WE SHAL SEEEEEEEE grin
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by bolulawal(m): 1:31pm On May 21, 2008
i think its great to be a fan and support ur team, but wen it coms 2 analysis, i prefer to be objective.
look at both teams. compare d starting line up (first team 4get abt weda there are injuries or not) of chelsea to dat of man utd (drogba, ballack, essien, terry, malouda/j. cole as against rooney, ronaldo, tevez, fedinand, giggs/scholes). i think we all agree dat utd hav more quality and experience especially at d european level.
but den at dis stage its unlikely dat its one player's skill dat will win the match. at dis stage of the season, both fiirst teams are exhausted, so really it will be up to whose bench is the strongest. again compare the quality of both benches (wright philips, sidwell as against anderson, nani). again i'll give it to man utd
other factors are:
venue-i agree chelsea myt hav an advantage cos abrahamovic is russian
passion-chelsea will be rearing to go, but utd hav won a title already and dis will serve as a boost. again its utd
tactical/technical ability of manager-sir alex's experience and ability no doubt overshadow anything grant has, so again its utd

based on the above i'll giv d cup 2 man utd, but den we all know football is not won on paper.
barring any lucky penalty or injury, utd should win.

i predict a 2-1 win for utd, or a penalty shootout win for utd.

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by adereleseg(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2008
I agree with Mowei, its Man U's season. Man U shall carry the Euro league.6 Hours from now & the deed would have done the Cup will be on its way to oldTrafford. Either which way na Uk the cup go sojourn till next season.make u take consolation from that. wink
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Emad(f): 2:08pm On May 21, 2008
Burial Announcement: With deep regret and sorrow, we the entire members and fans of CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB football club announce the death and final burial of MANCHESTER UNITED . Date: 21 may, 2008 Venue MOSCOW.Time 20:45 GMT
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by manickal(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2008
why all the burial announcemenths before the death has even taken place enh. we all know that man u will die, but at least let us allow it to happen first. chelsea 4 eternity
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Emad(f): 2:32pm On May 21, 2008
sorry i just want them to prepare the obituary and not be caught unawares
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by orlando(m): 2:42pm On May 21, 2008
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup?
« #59 on: May 10, 2008, 03:06 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i love united since i was a kid, w'll always move from glory to glory, united for reallllllllllll

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Mum & Dad are United FANS, so I was conceived a united Fan. My target is to play @ OLD TRAFFORD. AM predicting a 2-1 win for united @ Moscow. RED DEVILS , 4 LIFE!
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by maggy69(f): 3:27pm On May 21, 2008
See how pple wan die follow European football oh!!, even if Any side win sef, dem do share d money reach una?
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by maggy69(f): 3:29pm On May 21, 2008
but if i fit predict the match, i want make CHELSEA win cos my Naija Bobo dey there, MIKEL
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by finguy(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2008
IF YOU ALL LIKE SHOW A BALL OF FIRE, CHEASEA GOT THE DAY. ANYWAY FOR ALL OF YOU THAT WILL BE HEART BROKEN TONIGHT, I HAVE RESERVED FORMS FOR YOU ALL. COME AND JOIN THE BLUES FAMILY, THEY ARE THE NEW KINGS AND WILL REMAIN ON TOP FOR LIFE.

:oUP CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND DOWN man u undecided
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by metodman(m): 3:40pm On May 21, 2008
THIS IS TO REMIND ALL YOU  crycheskicry FANS THAT THIS IS FOOTBALL WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AND NOT MOUTHBALL,  I BELIEVE NOBODY, NO CLUB CAN BEAT YOU IN MOUTHBALL BUT WHEN WE TALKING ABOUT FOOTBALL,  MANCHESTER UNITED IS THE KING,

You GUYS JUST BRAG AND SHOUT AND BOAST MORE THAN PLAYING FOOTBALL,  ALL THROUGH THE TIME WHEN WE ARE LEADING UP TILL WHEN WE GOT THE PREMIERSHIP, WE NEVER BOASTED, WE WERE JUST CONFIDENT OVER OUR ACHIEVEMENTS BUT You  crycheski cry GUYS JUST KEPT BRAGGING ALL ABOUT UNTIL WHEN BOLTON DREW WITH YOU!!!!

YOU GUYS MUST JUST DO MORE OF PLAYING WITH YOUR LEGS AND NOT WITH YOUR MOUTH,

UP UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by metodman(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2008
king of wat ?
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by kolaoloye(m): 3:46pm On May 21, 2008
COUNT DOWN
IN ANOTHER 6 HOURS IT WOULD'VE BEEN OVER FOR CHELSEA.
                    MANCHESTER RULES
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by javaprince(m): 3:46pm On May 21, 2008
Am a Gunner Fan, and have always liked Manchester United and hated Chelsea. But if you ask me who I want or think will win this Final , I'll say CHELSEA without a blink. Never mind that they will break a record we've been strugglin to break. The important thing is that Man U's game has been really unconvincing for the past 5 games. Also they do not deserve to end the season with a double title. It might send the wrong impression to Old Sir Alex Ferguson and therr heap of supporters.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by metodman(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2008
UP UNITED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? / Arsenal Vs Newcastle (4 - 1) oN 13th December 2014 / Manchester United Vs Brighton (3 - 1) On 10th November 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.