Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,386 members, 7,897,726 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

When To Delete The Contacts Of Dead Relative? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When To Delete The Contacts Of Dead Relative? (889 Views)

My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. / St Nicholas Hospital Lagos In Search Of Accident Victim’s Relative - Photo / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When To Delete The Contacts Of Dead Relative? by Zakkyoz: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
Honestly, this has been hunting me for sometimes now. My late uncle was a caring one. Though he did not had much, he made sure he met most of our needs out of his meagre income. His moral teachings and guidance to us were second to none but unfortunately he died after a brief illness last year. Each time i scroll through my phonebook, the sight of his contacts sends cry to my system. Whenever I try to delete them, my conscience will say NO. I am in a dilemma!! I need your advice on how to handle this.

1 Like

Re: When To Delete The Contacts Of Dead Relative? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ask yourself why is it that important that you keep it?
I deleted my mama‘s number the day I saw her in a coffin cry
I knew it would be useless keeping it although her father took the phone. I never dialed that number again!
Re: When To Delete The Contacts Of Dead Relative? by Winneygirl(f): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
@Op, I undrstd how U feel.
I never deleted d number. I never dialed again either, but I couldn't bring myself to delete.
Some years later, my sim card went bad and I had to get my contacts back. D number went its way wt d old sim card.
Re: When To Delete The Contacts Of Dead Relative? by Yvete(f): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
Right after they're buried IMO. I noticed people sending birthday wishes to their late friends on FB. Scares me to even mess with that. sad
Re: When To Delete The Contacts Of Dead Relative? by baby124: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
Still have all the numbers saved. I feel that if i delete, i am letting go of him finally. I dont have the courage cry

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs You Are Dating An Abusive Man / Dont We All Just Want Some ME Time? / You can overcome DEPRESSION (DOWN CAST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.